The Culd-a-Sac
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Seeker's Trial

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Seeker's Trial Empty A Seeker's Trial

Post  Nagi Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:07 pm

His face was blank void of any emotion or expression. He shook her hand. "Jaqu...just Jaqu." he replied. Trying to figure out what she was

She smiled warmly in return, but he would notice that any investigation on his part into her aura, or magical abilities would stop at her skin, almost as if he had hit a brick wall. "Well, they did warn me that you were professional to the point of being a little cold, but that doesn't bother me. Work is work, right?" She let go of his hand and continued to stand in front of him. "You are my first Seeker...I'm kinda new at this whole gig... but I promise to try my best. Other promises can come later once you feel you can trust me." She smiled again, running her hands through her hair to pull it back from her face, he didn't look bad. She thought to herself, strong, capable... a little distant, but much better than what she could have gotten out of this deal.

"Sorry there is a lot of history i carry with me so i apologize if i seem distant, Skinwalker." he said a slight smile appearing on his face of stone. He had met many of them a very long time ago and recognized the barrier protection that stopped at the skin. "Is this your given suit or a barrowed one?" he asked motioning towards her body

"Oh this?" she asked. "One hundred percent all nat-ur-al!" she said with a grin, turning in a circle. "Thank God I don't have to explain my barrier again to some lunatic or novice. I think we will get along just fine...Jaqu..? Right? So boss, what is the first order of business?" She wasted no time it seemed, and still stood next to him, waiting for him to reply.

"A test." he said turning to walk of the room and down the hall towards the training fields. "I wish to see what you can do." he didn’t have to look behind him to know she was following, he could feel her. "What do you know about me?" he asked as they walked

"About you? Absolutely nothing. The never tell us anything about our new Seekers... that way we can't complain or feel fear, or excitement. They want us to be blank slates when we meet for the first time, no expectations or hopes." After a pause as they approached the training room she smiled again. "But... something tells me you are going to be quite the badass, so I best bring out everything I got."

"I see." he smiled slightly. "My name is Jaqu Axel. I'm over 2 thousand years old and have been there and done just about everything. I used to work for the Japan branch called Nightworld." it was short and only the things he thought important she know at all. "Yes you should." he teased. He was starting to feel comfortable around her for some reason but he refused to let his guard down as she could be a plant by Tobias or someone else in the org

She listened attentively, nodding every once in a while. "Hmm... previous Nightworld huh? Well," she continued, entering the training room and tying her hair up. "Good to know I am going up against an old man, lots to teach me I am sure... I am only just nineteen as of this summer. But, don't go easy on me just because I am a whipper snapper and a girl. I want to see what you got too." She grinned even wider, dropping into a defensive stance.

He smiled and dropped down into a defensive stance. "All right child let’s see what ya got. And don’t call me old man ever again." he smiled. He lunged at her at lightning speed and appeared behind her before taking her knees out bringing her to the ground

Maleigha rolled immediately back to her feet, and spun to meet him, a smile still on her face, though her eyes were boring into him. "Mmmm fast to be sure...” She moved to the opposite side of the room and began to chant softly, from beneath him, tree roots would wrap around Jaqu's ankles, and begin pulling him into the floor.

At first Jaqu was caught off guard then crossed his arms over his chest and smiled as he disappeared with the roots under the floor. 'Bright girl' he thought to himself. He was gone for a few minutes before she felt hands wrap around her ankles from in the floor and in an instance shoot up into the air holding her upside down from her ankles. He held her there till she was comfortable and then dropped her

Maleigha raised an eyebrow as he went into the floor, then felt him grab her ankles. She jerked in surprise as she felt herself lifted into the air, upon being dropped, she waved a hand and a large patch of grass grew up from the floor, making her landing much more easy. She spun back to face him and moved her hands quickly, it was then that Jaqu felt a cold chill run up his spine, and hands begin to creep along his skin, before they suddenly yanked him back to the ground, pressing him on his back until she climbed atop him, pinning him down while holding her fingers over a pressure point for pain. "Gods you move fast," she commented, just waiting for him to either react or say they were finished.

Jaqu started to laugh while she held down the pressure point. He broke his own shoulder to break away from the hands as he hit 5 pressure points used to paralyze a victim temporarily with lightning speed again

Maleigha remained on the ground, unable to move, but seemed calm nonetheless. From beneath her, vines began to grow and wrapped their way up her limbs, pushing down on the pressure points he had pressed. She stood up and faced him again, smiling wide
"Nice try, old man."

"Are you going to keep calling me 'old man'?" he asked looking her in the eye. He crossed his arms casually watching her mentally complementing her

She kept smiling, and she spun around in a circle, after a brief moment of silence, the room would go dark and cold, he would lose track of her visually, and suddenly feel the point of a knife at his neck. "Hello again, old man."

He smiled. A little theatrical but effective. He disappeared from the tip of the blade and in an instant he had her own blade pressed against her neck and once again was unable to move. "You are gifted Maleigha. But there will be things you can’t keep up with me on." with that he disappeared again out of her range of senses

She smiled wide at this statement, and waved a hand, causing the darkness to disappear. "Thanks for the compliment" she replied, dropping her blade. "Had your fill?” she asked, dropping into a defensive stance. He was powerful, powerful enough to beat her she knew, this was only a test. "Do I pass?"

"Yes" was all he said as he phased out of a wall walking towards her. "Whoever set you up with me did well." he extended a hand to her to shake

She took it and shook it energetically. "Glad to hear it," she replied. She looked at him admirably; glad to be partnered with him. "Sorry if you were unhappy to be thrown someone, but I won’t pull you back, I promise"

"It’s the way it is. So no worries. We can make this work." he said and actually smiled at her. He didn’t know how things worked with the seekers but he was going to try and make it work

She nodded and turned to lean against the wall. "Well... what should we do then..?" she kept looking at him. "We going home then?"

"Home?" he asked. Was there something he was missing he thought

"Yeah... partners live together... didn't they tell you that?" She trailed off... realizing that he was not aware of that fact

"No they didn’t." his smile faded and then felt that things were a set up

She sighed and shook her head. "NO worries then," she said with a smile. "I'll um... I'll just... figure something out." With that she turned and started to walk past him to the door

"Where are you going?"

"Just around. I'm not such a damsel in distress that I need to whine to find food and shelter. SO don't worry about me."
She bowed to him. "Besides, you are the boss, if you don't want me to live with me... then don't worry."

"No that is not acceptable. You will stay with me. If you refuse it would be very rude." he eyed her closely

She stood there looking thoughtful. "Well, if you say so old man, I will stay with you. I promise I don't bite... hard." she added, smiling broadly

He shook his head chuckling. "Alright come on." he turned and made his way out of the building walking towards his home

She followed behind him, a few steps behind. "I won't be imposing..? Really?" she asked. She walked proudly, with confidence, showing no signs of nervousness at following a strange man into his home

"No, none at all. There is plenty of room." he smiled at her

She nodded and followed him to his home, entering behind him. "...I bet you think this is a set up don't you?"

"Why do you say that?" he waived his hand and the door shut and led her into the kitchen. He started to pull out food and started to cook

"You just seem ... weary of me now." She he sat down on the couch, lounging. She glanced around, seeing some of the pictures of Lark. "Who is that..? She is very pretty," she asked, picking up a photo

"My girlfriend." he continued cooking but watched her carefully

"AH...” she replied. “What happened to her?"

"It’s a long story. Maybe I’ll tell you later." he sighed bringing out 2 plates of food. He handed her one and sat down digging into his food with chopsticks

She sat down, taking a plate of food from him. "Mmmm this mood is down, want to go out ?" she asked, meaning to patrol but not realizing it may have been insinuated as going dancing

"What did you have in mind?" he asked cleaning up dinner

She turned to smile at him form the couch, "well... we could work or have fun. Which one do you want to do old man? I understand if your joints are in pain... we can take it easy...” she joked, trying to get a rouse out of him

He shook his head. "What do you want to do?

"Hmmm I'm nineteen... what do you think?" she asked him back, "come on, don't sit around waiting, let’s go out!" she ran to him, grabbing him by the arm and tugging him to the door. It was at that point that a knock was heard on the door

Jaqu paused and slipped his hand out of her hand. He walked over and opened the door

When he opened the door, Lark would be standing there with an armload of books; she would see the girl behind him and raise an eyebrow

Jaqu stared. He had not thought that he would be seeing her any time soon. "Which Lark are you?" he asked ignoring her look at Maleigha

She tossed her hair and smiled. "Which one do you think?" she said sarcastically, pushing past him. "I told you she is not waking up for a while," she then herself continued to ignore Maleigha, tossing books on his couch. In his mind, Maleigha would whisper "THAT is your girlfriend... piece of work that one...”

Like i said long story. He said mentally back to her. "Lark, what are you doing here?" he asked watching her.

"You said I had to keep my promise to you right?" she asked him, "to keep you updated, to protect this body." Maleigha just stared at the two, wondering what in the world was going on.
"Who is this? She asked Jaqu, pointing to the girl behind him

"I appreciate you holding up your side of the bargain." he looked over his shoulder. "This is Maleigha. It’s a work related thing, nothing more." he said calmly and flatly. This could be bad if Lark thought it was something else and convince his Lark of it

She looked at him suspiciously, but said nothing more. "Good. Now that I have shown you this body is ok, stay out of my way for a while." she said, leaving, slamming the door behind her. "Are you... sure it’s ok for me to stay here like this?"
Lark, who had left, stood outside his home, wondering why she felt a sudden pang of jealousy... this was not a man she loved... so why was her body reacting like this...?

"Yes it is fine. The Lark you just saw is a personality of Lark that had been sealed away a very long time ago and was accidently released. She took over the body that was originally hers subduing the Lark i knew." he said feeling a little deflated

Maleigha narrowed her eyes, "so that is lark... I never thought she would be your girlfriend"

"What?" he turned and looked at her suspiciously. He had a look on his face that said she had better start speaking

She looked a little startled but smiled. "Sorry... I have heard about Lark... Btu did not know she knew you... I am sorry if it upset you." she seemed honest

He was still not sure if she had told him everything. He shook his head and opened the door. "What was it you were dragging me off too?" he asked

"Um... a club... but mayeb after that you dont want to go...” She thought she would try to cheer him up, this man who had been a stranger but who she suddenly felt like she wanted to make smile

"Hmmm perhaps a little field work....do we have anything that we need to do?" he asked. For him the most relaxing thing for him actually was work

"That works too; we can go scope out the streets near the clubs, two birds with one stone. Music and work, what do you think?"

"Sounds good." he slipped his hands in his pockets and walked towards the main center of town. As they got closer he phased into his new Circle tactical uniform and pulled himself up into a tree and worked his way silently across the building tops bouncing between the buildings and trees towards the club

She followed him with ease, waving a hand to make a soft black outfit appear; she looked around the area with him, trying to place any type of other worldly night life. "The vampires movements have been strange as of late," she said. "It seems that there has been movement in Japan with the King... but we have not been able to place what has occurred"

Jaqu took in everything she said. He spotted a vampire down in an alley and stopped atop one of the roofs to look down.

in the alley Kayne was using her glamour trying to find out what a human knew about the Circle as he has been caught sneaking around the club and head quarts. "Come on sweetie, you know you can trust me." she cooed at him

Jaqu's lip lifted up in a snarl. Vampires....ugh... he thought. Then paused thinking. Mentally to Jasper. "I need you for a moment please." he said

Jasper upon hearing him stopped what she was doing. "Going out!" she called over her shoulder to Zae, before appearing next to him in the tree. "A tree?" she said, "you have got to be kidding me." Maleigha watched the scene with interest, not moving to attack her as it was obvious her Seeker had summoned her to him. “What’s up?" Jasper asked

“Jasper, I have a few questions for you. Could really use your help with a matter that has been stirring some bad pools as of late.” Jaqu leaned against the tree’s trunk quietly trying not to give their position away to Kayne below. He knew well that she held rank above him and if caught spying on her he could find himself in a bad situation turned worse. He smiled softly at Jasper. A familiar face relaxed him ever so slightly. So many new and unfriendly faces surrounded him now.

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

A Seeker's Trial Empty Re: A Seeker's Trial

Post  Kamryn Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:36 pm

Jasper recovered quickly from suddenly appearing in a tree, easily balancing with grace in the twisted branches. "You are such a Ladies man," she teased, eying Maleigha with interest. "You got a new one hanging around you every time I see you. But, please.. do ask me anything." She finished with a tone of seriousness returning to her voice. Maleigha stayed fixed in a defensive position on a nearby tree, close enough to hear the two of them, but not near enough to become a bother to the conversation. It was obvious, from the smile on her seekers face that seeing this unknown woman gave him a slight sense of peace, she did not know her Seeker's full story.. but knew that the missing pieces in it would handicap her overtime. Perhaps this was a time to learn more about Jaqu. Jasper waited for him to ask the question, glancing around and noting a few other vamps on the ground. She was curious as to what was bothering him.

Kamryn
Admin

https://theculdasac.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagi Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:38 pm

Jaqu relaxed against the trunk of the tree and exhaled.
"It's been too long old friend." he smiled again patting Jasper lightly on her shoulder. He truly had missed his old childhood friend. "need to know a few things about happenings in the vampire community. i know you have no real obligation to do so but it would be a great help." he looked back down at Kayne watching how easily she had overtaken the Human. he recognized the human, he had seen him loitering around the club since he got there. he looked back up at Jasper, hoping that she would help him. "what has happened in the community recently? i know that something has happened i can feel it and see it in the vampires." he said. he had almost forgotten about Maleigha.

He looked over at her blank faced. he wasn't so sure how much he could trust her but at the same time he had start to trust people. he nodded slightly to her and motioned for her to relax. he was sure that to her it was all very strange to call a vampire such as Jasper let alone know one sho high in the ranks. or even that he would risk so much reaching out to another country for information. but she would soon come to learn that Japan was the location of all high ranking Night creatures and that he knew most of them.

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamryn Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:52 am

Jasper glanced towards the scene below her, realizing that it was bothering Jaqu. "I won't help him," She said frankly, lounging into the branches. "She works for the Circle, which you are a part of and I am not I have no authorization to touch her or impede on her actions which may be required of her from a higher up." She knew the disgust would show on his face, but it was a truth he needed to keep hearing. He sacrificed everything to come to America and escape the problems his life had brought down upon him, he needed to know that this was his new world, one where Japan could not reach easily.

"I am not sure what is going on," She continued, crossing her arms over her chest. She noted when Maleigha immediately relaxed her body at his one physical motion. "Spyro has.. made some sort of change. But we are not really aware of what it is. He in fact, may not be completely aware.. this sense of shift and change has been filtering through the vampire communities all over the world.. so I think whatever choice he has made is a drastic one, I .. have my suspicions, I think he may have taken human girl.. as I was taken. But, instead of leaving the throne like Zae did when he made this choice he is choosing to remain." She preferred avoiding sore memories with him, but felt it was necessary to communicate her thoughts

"There is not much more to say," she said softly, hearing the sounds of fangs i n flesh, and the groans of pleasure as the young boy was beginning to be drained. "Your call." she said, motioning her head to the scene. Maleigha was also watching, and her grip on the tree branches tightened. .

Kamryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagi Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:11 pm

Jaqu listened intently to all that she had to say. he had hoped that the conversation would lead to longer conversations so that he could spend a tad bit more time with her but knew that he shouldn't.

He nodded when she had finished taking in all that she said then paused. "Wait you mean he has taken a mate?" he asked knowing the answer already. He had and thus that would mean....

"I see now. So there is a Queen of the Vampires now. Well that definitely could make things a bit interesting." he chuckled softly. He could understand Spyro's affection for a Human. Until he knew of Lark's past and possible future he too had fallen in love with a Human. It was refreshing. When you live a life that never ends sometimes the mortality of a human is enticing and welcomed with open arms.

He too looked down at the scene below as he heard the fangs sinking into flesh and the sounds of bliss from the mortal.

Kayne indulged deeply of the human's blood. it was rich and smooth and full of betrayal and sin. she knew that she should let him go after erasing his memories now that she had all the information that she needed from him but the taste of his blood was sweet nectar and figured one less "bad guy" on the streets the better. she decided that she would drain him and fill her thirst.

"No just let her be. Technically i work with her. The Circle is very different than Night World ever was. Here Vampires are not an enemy but friends. it will take some getting used to after so many hundreds of years hunting them down." he said. He turned his back to the scene and gently and barely waved his hand at Maleigha to relax and let it go. His thoughts trailed back to Lark, he missed her and couldn't wait for this new Lark to release her hold on the one he loved.

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamryn Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:57 pm

Jasper smiled at him, nodding her head. "Well, well, he still has his smarts even after living in my native Louisiana for a few months now." She joked, legs dangling with ease as she continued to lounge in the tree. "But, yes. It is true. Spyro has taken a new mate." She found herself speaking in Japanese automatically with him, maybe it was because she felt that Louisiana had become foreign to her, maybe it was because of the prying eyes of Maleigha in the distance. "It will be difficult for him though.. I was turned into a vampire almost immediately upon being mated with Zae.. but I m not sure about this girl. She has been marked as his mate, this is to be sure. But, I am not sure if she will make the transition or not. The faster the better.. the longer she is human and his mate.. the more vulnerable she and he are." She rose from her relaxed position, jumping to move next to him. "Spyro is treading dangerous waters.. his unease is filtering down, especially to low level vamps with no masters. Thus we see little things like miss thang here deciding its ok to drink a human dry even against their better judgement.. there is no rock of a presence there to enforce anything right now."

The human below finally went slack, head lolling backwards, limbs falling to rest forever at their sides. Maleigha had relaxed fully and was resting in the branches, listening to the odd tones and static sounds of Japanese. She had been trained in it to some degree, but not enough to follow any type of conversation at the level the other two were using. She head snippets like Vampire King, dangerous, rule breaking, knowing it was a very important conversation. But, she would wait until her Seeker told her what she needed to know. A motion caught her attention suddenly, and she glanced down, seeing the girl from the apartment earlier motioning to her. She glanced at Jaqu who was still preoccupied with the other vamp, and jumped down silently into the night.

"I knew you would see me!" the girl .. what was her name.. ah Lark, spoke. "You want Jaqu to speak to you as well.?"
"no!... no.. I.. I don't have much time. Something is changing.. and.. I think.. I may be.. gaining more.. control..but I don't want to .. give him hope." Maleigha looked at this small thing of a girl, struggling so valiantly to speak clearly to her and felt a sense of appreciation and admiration. " "I see her. You know.. the other you. I did not tell Jaqu this yet. But when one of you sleep you are as a ghost. Thus in a realm I can see and interact with."

Lark smiled at the girl, glad her judgement of her had been right when she has seen her through her other eyes earlier. "Then.. please. DO me a favor. Talk to me when I am asleep, and help me communicate with Jaqu when I ask of you. Can you do this?"
Maleigha nodded. "Don't tell him just yet.. wait until... I.. " Her voice faded and she abruptly turned. "Bad girl.." Maleigha heard, before the girl vanished into the shadows, leaving her standing on the ground under the trees.

Kamryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagi Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:20 pm

Jaqu slumped against the tree even more. things were getting heavy in Japan. a place had been attached too for so many years but now, now it seemed as though he was spying on all her glory instead of walking the streets of her like he did before.

he nodded, yes he had settled in very nicely since he arrived. Purchasing the old Axel Manor had helped with this transition. and meeting Lark and Ros had helped as well. but now he found himself stuck between two worlds. the one with the girl he loved with his entire being and the world with the land he had fallen in love with. he slammed his fist against the tree hard. Hard enough to split the top of tree slightly. an errie green energy had burst from his hand into the tree as his hand had hit it. he had gained so much control over the powers that were left to him by his father and now that magic seemed to be what ran brighter in his blood and in his eyes. the Axel Magic still stood strong and vigilant in his body. but his blood called stronger to the Dark Wizard magic.

he grumbled at the sound that tree made when his fist hit it. he immediately looked down in the alley and was glad to see the Kayne had left, leaving the body behind. he shook his head. he couldn't believe that such a high trained Circle member would leave such "garbage" behind them.

"he will need to make her make a choice. the longer she is human the more opportunity others have to getting to his"heart"." he said. he looked down and saw Maleigha on the ground. he raised an eyebrow but decided he really didn't care. "seems i should be going." he smiled at Jasper and reached to give her a hug. something he hadn't even thought about but did anyways. even though she was cold to the touch feeling something familiar was heartwarming. He smiled at Jasper and jumped down next to Maleigha.

"i think i'm going to call you Mal." he said as he started to walk towards the back alley where Kayne had been only moments ago. he searched the area mentally and the only traces of vampire he picked up was a fading trail from Kayne and the recent of Jasper. he knelt down next to the body.

He shifted the dead weight to the side and reached into the guy's back pocket searching for a wallet. he opened the wallet he found and looked at the man's I.D. . Ryelie Nitell, 22yrs, African American, 6'5", 200 LBS. he also had found a note pad with a bunch of notes written quickly, he guessed it was information he had picked up while spying. he pocketed the notebook and the guys smartphone.

"does he look familiar to you?" He asked her. something about this Ryelie seemed off. he had watched Kayne drain him but he was still warm, still had color, and almost seemed as though he was breathing.

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamryn Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:36 am

Maleigha shook her head. "No. I don't get around the compound much these days, so I am unfamiliar with many of the people who work for the Circle." She replied, glancing again at the body. "He should be dead.. but I see no ghost.. and I would see a ghost if he had passed on, we should move him to another location." She did not comment on her new nickname and seemed unfazed by his stoic and sudden claim that it would be what he called her. She knelt down and helped him pic up the larger man making sure to not get any dripping blood on her clothing.

From in the trees, Jasper gazed at the scene, and sighed inwardly. Jaqu was conflicted. She could see it in his every movement. She knew what it felt liek to have so many pathways to choose form, and so many that you wanted to take. One day he would need to choose his path, but she could not help him decide his fate. That was his job, and his alone. But, she could do what she could on her end. She teleported back to Japan, and appeared right in the Lion's den. It was never smart for another female to approach a recently mated high ranking vamp, especially another vampire female. But things had taken a turn, and as a mate of another high ranking vamp, she had to take the chance and face Spyro one on one. She did not dislike the man, but found him difficult to deal with, and avoided him if she could.

Entering the dark corners of the third floor, she scouted for his position which was easy to find seeing as a majority of the other vamps seemed to be giving him room She saw him sitting in his usual chair, lounging elegantly with a sense of pride and ease only afforded to Kings. Katie was seated next to him a hand laid in his lap. She approached slowly and appeared out of the shadows waiting to be acknowledged before stepping closer.

Kamryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagi Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:38 am

Jaqu nodded and worked with Maleigha in lifting this new discovery. he briefly noticed Jasper leaving but thought nothing more about it.

Spyro sat staring off at the wall across the way. he had retreated from the usual chair at the railing with the ability to easily look down at the dance floor to a more secluded spot on the third floor. He knew that the decision he had made had ruffled feathers in the community harshly. The only redemption for him now was to turn Katie. But he refused to do that without her blessing. he had already extended her life by claiming her as his but she wouldn't be accepted as the Queen until she left her mortal life. A man of steel was slowly crumbling beneath the surface. he knew Zae had gone through something similar but did not take long to change his bride before stepping down, but he refused to do so. He had been granted this position graciously and he had sworn to uphold the Vampire laws and way of life. But not having a true Queen beside him was making his ability to keep control on the vampire population extremely difficult. He knew that he would have to make a decision soon, but fought with her conscious to let Katie decide when that would be. he grumbled inwardly to himself but said nothing.

the comfort of Katie's hand in his lap was reassuring as well as slightly arousing, the one main difference between having a toy and having a mate, you always had the underlying urge to mate with your mate, sometimes it would be uncontrollable and would not matter where they were. Luckily for Spyro it had not been that bad yet, but he knew one day it would happen.

Jasper's scent and presence caught his eye. so the prodigy has graced me he said mentally to her. He was not sure why she was there but had no fear that he would soon find out. "What can i do for you Jasper?" he said allowed motioning for her to come closer. It had been awhile since he was in such close proximity to her. the Last time he could recall her being this close was when she had accompanied Zae to a meeting about him handing the throne down to Spyro. He didn't move. he just watched her as Jasper moved closer.

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamryn Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:40 pm

"Always protocol with you." She said softly, before bowing gracefully once as was deemed appropriate for a high ranking vampire when addressing her King. "We can skip the formalities and get to the nitty gritty of the problem at hand." She said point blank, settling herself to stand in front of him and Katie. Her gold eye flicked towards Katie for a moment before returning to him. "You have to make a choice, and you have to make it now. The population in the America's are getting out of hand and killing needlessly." She refused to conceal or chop words in front of Katie like so many others had been doing, she knew the girl was young, but she was not young enough or naive enough to become the lover of the vampire King without knowing of the consequences, and if she did.. then damned be her soul.

"You cannot wait much longer... I know you wish to give her a choice, but this is becoming a problem that may need to bring in high members of our order to rectify. If that occurs, your power will be questioned.. and I do not want to see you lose your place as King." She honestly respected him, a relatively unknown vampire from Theirry's bloodline, the only possible heir to the throne. He had been a relatively young vampire when he had ascended, and he had done it with no questions and with dignity when Zae had asked him to take his place. Jasper wanted to do all she could to help this man, to help this man in his life and stations. Not only had he been a great ruler, but he was giving Katie a choice.. a choice she had never had.

Kamryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagi Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:54 pm

Spyro simply nodded that formalities were not needed. though he hadnt seen her in so long he did respect her, if for nothing else except putting up with Zae.

"so the unrest has reached further shores. It was faster than i had anticipated, though had not over looked. A choice means more in one's life then the outcome of that choice Jasper. You should understand that." he said with a knowing tone. He was young compared to Zae but not that young in comparison to Jasper. He stood up and walked up to the railing and then back again. He could feel the tension near the railing of the others in Council he spent time with on his level of the club. He could even feel it and the urgency of the situation from Jasper. He looked at Katie, he saw the gentle, fragile mortal he had fallen inlove with and knew he had to make a choice. The full moon would make a great time to change her, she would be granted very strong magics and strength from the magic of the moon. Sadly that was in 24 hours. Could he force her to make the choice by then? Was he ready to have an immortal bride bound to him for eternity? could she handle the change and the life it would bring her, not only as a vampire but the queen of vampires?

He sighed and rather childishly flopped back into his chair. he looked to Katie again. "do you understand what she is talking about my love?" he asked making sure that Katie was aware of the true situation she now found her self in.

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamryn Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:07 pm

Jasper observed him pacing, and could tell that he was being extra thoughtful. She let his words pass through her, knowing he was sayign the right thing even if she didn't want to hear it.

Katie, who had been listening silently looked up to Spyro and nodded. "I.. I understand what you want.. what you need. And I love you.. I want to be with you, I want to help you. I just.. I want to think about things a little. Tell me, how much time do I have?" She asked him. "I just need to know, so I can say things properly to the people I love. Tell them that I will become a vampire and a Queen."

Jasper almost bit her tongue in surprise. The girl seemed completely at ease with the choice she was abotu to make, and sat calmly and quiet. "I know what I am doing." Katie continued. "I know this will change my life forever. But, I don't want to lose you. I want to live with your forever.. and if that means becoming a vampire.. so be it."

Kamryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagi Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:00 pm

Spyro himself was a little shocked at how quickly and forward Katie was about knowing her situation and knowing exactly what she wanted. But at the same time he was happy that she was willing to make sure a large change to be able to stay with him, it is a life changing choice, literally.

"Tomorrow night would be the best choice for you. it will be a Full Moon. those are the best to make new vampires." he knew that Zae had done the same with Jasper thus the reason one magic did not cancel out the other.

Spyro knew that there was going to be some trouble about this change from her family. "You know that when you are changed you do not have to exile yourself from your family. some choose to due to situations such as being a ware turned vampire and it would be too difficult to fit back in with the ware family. in other words you do not have to say good bye." he didn't want to hurt her and knew it was possible that he might have just done so but he wanted her to know that he was not going to force her to leave her family. They are her family and family is very important, even to the undead. But he also was trying to avoid an unnecessary confrontation with Twister.

He looked out a window he had had installed for Katie so she could look outside and on warm summer nights go out onto the balcony the window lead too. Winter was upon them. he watched as the first few Snowflakes fell past the window. Snow captured his affection because the life of a flake so closely resembled that of the life of a mortal. Here one day and gone the next. He turned his attention back to the girl he had given his heart to almost instantly finding himself uncomfortable in his pants and chair as the soft moon light lit up Katie's Face and hair giving her an almost glowing angelic appearance. He shifted slightly in his chair to help conceal that which was giving him such discomfort in his chair. a move that a human would not have been able to pick up and barely noticeable by Vampires.

"I hope you will have been able to take care of all that you need to by tomorrow at midnight." he wasn't so sure that was going to be enough time for her but the full moon was their best bet for her body to take the transition easier and grant her more strength. "perhaps my love you should get some sleep now so that you will be well rested when the sun rises to take care of all that you need to and so that you will have the strength for the change." he smiled widely at her, something he never did in front of anyone. usually seeing him smile meant you were about to become his meal but this was a true genuine smile of love.

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamryn Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:42 pm

The smile which had been on Katie's face vanished briefly before returning. "Tomorrow? Does it have to be tomorrow..? Why can't it be during the next full moon... that is not enough time for me." Jasper heard the girl's words and knew exactly how she was feeling. It was fast, she knew the girl wanted to be with Spyro.. but one day.. giving her one day.. that was a little too Vampiric of him.

"We have eternity to look forward to.. but how can you as this of me and then tell me it has to be done tomorrow? There is no way I can accept that in a short time period like that. I assumed you meant I had a week.. maybe two or three before the change."She saw Spyro's face darken slightly with a hint of.. something.. sadness? Apprehension..? She wasn't sure. But she wanted to alleviate any doubts he had. "I am not saying don;t do it!" She said quickly, standing to move to where he sat, settling on the armrest to wrap her arms around one of his, leaning against him. "But.. you can't ask me to do such a big shift .. something that will change m life forever in under twenty four hours.. it just isn't fair. Let me have the last leg of my humanity.. let us do it the full moon after this one. I promise you to be ready by then."

She had no doubts. Her mind was clear. This is what she wanted. Damned be her father if he hated her for this. But, she could not bring herself to give up her humanity just like that.. it scared her to think she had this lingering fear of losing her human side. But, she knew it was part of the change to come.. and needed to prepare herself as such. "Are you... upset that I am asking this of you? Take it as my last selfish human request."

Kamryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagi Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:01 pm

Spyro sat motionless, stoic in his chair. he had feared that she would want to hold onto her Humanity a bit longer. Though he has always wanted it to be her choice of if and when it happened could he hold down the forces bulging at bay for another full month? he didn't look at her or Jasper and he didn't move, not even a blink, he seemed like a solid rock statue, unmovable and unbreakable.

Finally after what seemed like an eternity he stood up effortlessly sliding his arm out of Katie's arms. his back to her he said, "no i am not mad nor an i upset. you must understand the repercussions of waiting any longer. Waiting for the Full Moon is not a necessity but it would the best choice. It can happen at any time but for you we will wait till the next Full Moon for your change." he walked to the railing and looked down watching the ant sized creatures below moving.

"However, with that being said you will not want to be around me very often between that time and this. You will see a side of me that may not paint the Prince Charming picture you see me as. I will need to put my foot down and enforce the ways and Laws of the Vampires. I can not let the actions of the orphaned continue, each must be put in their place or extinguished. I will have to do this with my own hands to get the point across. If you were to stay at my side during this time...." he paused and turned to face Katie and Jasper. His eyes normally multicolored green and red had turned into black pools of death with an almost neon green ring in them, his nails had elongated slightly and his fangs had extended further than normal as though he were about to feed. "...you would see the true monster of the shadows i am." he had no intention of scaring her or running her off, but she would need to see him for himself at least once before she committed any further with him. He loved her, he truly actually loved her. Something he had never felt for anyone.

He knew Jasper would understand the signs of a Vampire about to go on the hunt better than anyone, Zae was famous for his "Hunts". He licked his lips slightly, the beast that he kept hidden finally caught the scent of her blood, how badly his veins burned for her red rivers of life to course though his. but in the back of his mind he knew better and refused to touch her. a rather sly grin caressed his chiseled features and he cocked his head ever so slightly. he could hear a Vampire in an alley near by breaking the Vampire laws. You could not tell a mortal you are a vampire if they did not already know, even if you were going to drain them completely, which also was against the law.

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamryn Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:02 pm

Jasper felt the shifting magics gather around her feet and pull to Spyro, a weight pressed on her shoulders, making her feel the urge to bow to him. Oh.. this was not going to be pretty. She hated bowing to anyone, but the only two men she would ever bow to were Zae and Spyro, so she did kneel gracefully, and over her heart as was required and bowed her head. She was worried about how the girl would react, but left that fate in the girls hands, and remained still but glanced up to look over Spyro who had begun to shift.

Katie followed Spyro with her clear blue eyes, which widened as his body shifted, his eyes changed and the air about him seemed to encapsulate more darkness. "If you want me to be away from you.. I can," She began, walking to him, running a hand down his arm, which felt steely and strong, pulsing with energy and strength. "But this is you.. a part of you I do not know but that I will have to know if I am going to be with you. So don't hide it from me. I have made my choice.. so please.. do not treat me like a child who has to have her eyes covered to keep her safe anymore. I was never that child to begin with."

Down below, Sasako entered the club, running her hands through her red hair. There was a different tension in the club this evening and she had seen many a vampire suddenly start to shiver outside. She was worried about Katie, and needed to check on her. With her change coming soon, both of their changes.. she wanted to make sure her sister was safe. She began to head up the stairs, and as she did, Jasper's head shot up. NOT GOOD. She thought. Now was all she needed, a young girl smelling of Demon when Spyro was about to uphold vampiric law. She bowed and excused herself, vanishing to appear next to the young girl. "Sorry missy.. you are coming with me." She said, taking her by the hand and leading her towards the exit. It was perfect timing, as she could now leave Spyro alone with Katie so the two could talk, and keep him distracted enough to have him avoid smelling demon.

Kamryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagi Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:22 pm

Spyro relaxed slightly to feeling Katie's touch. she was his rock, his only connection to life for him. "I will never shield my world from you. It does not serve me or us for me to do so. You mean the everything." he was a bit surprised at himself for the words that came flowing forth. The words were all true but he was not normally this forward.

He nodded when Jasper excused herself from the situation. He faintly sensed Sasako coming up the stairs and the distinct smell of Demon on her. He was well aware that she was dating Noboyuki, prince of all demons. He was thankful that Jasper had made the move to remove the girl from the situation but at the same time it had not really been her place and he knew he would need to talk to her about it later.

He kissed Katie's supple delicate, inviting lips. "I must go and take care of a few things." He could still sense the few vampires around the outside and inside of the club blatenly breaking the laws and rules. With that he lept over the railing and dropped the 3 floors to the dance floor landing with complete ease. He stood in the middle of the dance floor.

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamryn Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:57 am

Katie smiled at him, and savored his kiss that brushed her lips. "I'll wait up here." she replied, watching him easily vault over the edge of the railing to land below. On the dance floor the usual fare didn't even bat an eyelash at his arrival, but some of the newbies stared blatantly at him, wondering why he had come downstairs. In a corner Ariana Hunters raised an eyebrow, it was quite unusual to see Spyro out and about.. especially in this form. She had only heard of it, and had never seen it in person.. but it was quite formidable. Even she didn't think she would want to have to take him on in a fight while he was like that.

She followed him through the crowd to get a quick gauge on his general direction, she wanted to make sure his mayhem would be controlled in the fields of his own people, then she would leave it.. not her business to interfere too much. She spied Jasper outside the club chatting to a protesting Sasako, and made a mental note to check up on it. As quickly as his arrival had occurred, he seemed to be moving on, Arianna watching him form shadowy parts of the club.

In the alley ways, young vamps fed eagerly on young girls, digging their fangs deeply in their necks to savor the fresh blood. Some laughed as the bodies of the girls fell to the ground, and one of them kicked at one, laughing as her head turned towards the night sky with unseeing eyes.

Kamryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagi Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:42 am

Spyro was easily aware of Arianna following him through the crowd as he moved. He moved with an elegance that was not fitting to his current appearance. He almost slithered between people watching and noting some of the faces of those around him. he recognized a few rather new Vampire faces and the sheer look in his eyes told them they had best behave. he slipped through the back door silently and watched the scene before him for a few minutes before making his presence known.

With unmatched speed he slipped up behind the boy kicking the lifeless body and grabbed him by his fangs. In one fluid motion he slammed the boy's head into a wooden shipping pallet shattering the wood into millions of splinters that penetrated the boy's body. As the boy's body hit the ground Spyro had ripped his fangs out and dropped them. Before the teeth even touched the ground they disintegrated into dust that simply blew away in the light breeze created by Spyro's movements.

He turned and looked at the other two boys just waiting for them to try to take on their sudden unexpected attacker. "You boy's will find yourself much like him if you continue to break the rules." he pointed down at the human shaped pile of dust the other now was. "but for your current actions and complete disregard to our laws i will extract great punishment on you now." again at an unmatched speed he whipped past the two and ripped out their fangs as well.

"Now you two will have no way of feeding and will have to find more humiliating ways to feed or you will die, again." his voice was harsh and brutal and demanded pure respect, if for nothing else then their lives. He looked down at the lifeless body and the barely living bodies that the others had been feeding on. "You will be the ones to clean up this mess." he said pointing to the girls that they had been feeding off of. "and if you do it in such away that is not following the laws you will end up like your buddy." he watched as they visibly gulped.

He knelt down next to the seemingly lifeless body of the most unfortunate girls. "I am sorry my sweet. But we can have no casualties known." he slit his wrist and let the blood drip into her mouth that he had opened allowing his life's essence to penetrate into her body. He watched as her body twisted and contorted and cracked as her body become stronger and more vibrant, as her body took on it's most perfect appearance. He hated creating knew fledglings but there were somethings he would not allow and that was the death of an innocent. he watched as her eyes opened and she sat up. obviously very frightened and completely confused.

"Welcome to your new life. you have much to learn and know." he looked at the boys and watched them closely. he knew he had made it very clear that their next infraction would be death. "These nice boys will show you the ropes." he helped her to her feet and then pushed her towards them. "They currently have the job of cleaning up their mess and you can help them." With that he turned and slipped back inside the club.

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagi Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:56 pm

Kylee: The two remaining vamps held their motuhs in shock, one growled, but his companion stopped him from moving closer. "We get it." he said, taking the newly made vampire girl into his arms, "We get it." eh replied almost running on auto pilot, in too much shock to really form a coherent response. The young girl in his arms was staring around wild eyed, and shivered as Spyro began to walk away. When he had returned to the club, Arianna's eyes bore straight into him with a displeased look, she shook her head and walked past him outside to approach the alley he had just come from. Jasper spied her walk past, and watched her for a moment, eyes widening when she saw her draw a weapon. "What the hell is going on around here tonight?" she said to herself, tellign SAsako to stay put as she returned to the club, sighing as she sat at the bar.

Sent at 9:56 PM on Monday
Avery: Spyro watched Arianna walk out the door and knew exactly what she was about to do. he turned and watched the door close behind her. he sighed and appeared outside again standing between Arianna and the other Vampires in the alley. "is there something i can help you with Ms. Hunters?" he asked his voice still swirling with his power. he had always been aware of her watching him and he was just about through with her mingeling in his affairs. the Vampire world was his, and she needed to remember that.

Sent at 10:01 PM on Monday
Kylee: Arianna paused and lowered her arms, vanishing her weapons. "No, Lord Spyro." SHe said, using his rank respectfully. "There is nothing you need be bothered with." The two vampire boys had begun to retreat, and disappeared into the shadows, leaving just Arianna and Spyro, there was no sign of the young girl who had been attack previously. Arianna ran her hands through her hair, tying it back up in a high ponytail. "If you will excuse me." She said, turning, she walked back from whence she came, heading past the club to walk down the road. As she walked down the rad she narrowed her eyes, biting her lower lip. "I will do my best father.." she whispered, pulling out a phone and pressing a button. "Confirm it." she said into the receiver, and after a moment nodded. "Roger." She did not know fi SPyro would follow her but she continued on her way just as she was planning, not wanting to show any sign of weakness in front of the Lord of the vampires who was in a somewhat precarious mood.

Sent at 10:08 PM on Monday
Avery: Spyro was none too pleased that he couldnt see and scene of the girl. he narrowed his eyes in the direction that Arianna had gone. She was very quickly getting on his nerves and the mood he was in today was not one he himself would tango with. He heard her speaking on her phone but hadn't pressed the matter. Appearing back inside he grabbed one of the rather young appearing vampires he had in his employment Council. "I want you to trail Arianna Hunters. Be smart and stay down wind and out of her senses or you will die, and not at my hand." with that he pushed the young vampire away. he Jasper off in the distance and her watching him. He raised an eyebrow at her

Sent at 10:14 PM on Monday
Kylee: Jasper just smiled back at him and drank from a glass the bartender had handed to her. The young councilman bumbled briefly but then went out to follow Arianna, he knew how dangerous the woman was.. as she was old.. as old as the previous King had been, much older than he himself was currently even with his longevity. He followed her until she reached thenighworld building, and dissappeared into one of the sides of it. "My lord.." He began mentally. "She has just entered sector seven and I have no access, but she did nothing else except traverse there, she met no one and did not act strangely. You orders sir?" At that point Jasper rose from the bar and retreated back to the second floor between Spyro's level and the main club just leaning against the railing to take the scenery in.She could already feel a shift in the vampires in the nearby area, word must have spread abotu what SPyro was doing.. whcih was a good thing

Sent at 10:19 PM on Monday
Avery: "Just keep an eye on her if she leaves the building." he mentally spoke back to the councilman. He looked around the dance floor. He too could feel the shift in the nearby vampires and hoped it was for the best. However he was not sure how long it would take for the word to reach the other lands in the world. He figured he would deal with that later if he had not heard anything about it by first light. He smiled to himself. his animalistic features still strong on his face and body. He lloked up and saw Jasper, he simply nodded to her and looked past her up into the eys of Katie. he smiled and in an instant she was standing in front of him. he locked eyes with her as she stood before him. a smile caressing his features

Sent at 10:26 PM on Monday
Kylee: Katie blinked momentarily in surprise. She had never been teleported before, though she has seen Sasako disappear before, it was disorientating, so she reached out to steady herself on Spyro's sturdy form "You could have always come up." She joked, leaning against him, enjoying the feel of him in her arms. "Dd you finish what you need to do?" She asked him, leaning back now that she had gotten used to the teleport.

Sent at 10:29 PM on Monday
Avery: "I took care of what i needed to for today." he whispered a little hotly into her ear. With that he placed a hand on her hip and the other he took her hand in his. he dipped her and pulled her back up to him pressing her body against his. He started to move them to the music. "coming up there would have been no fun." he teased

Sent at 10:37 PM on Monday
Kylee: Laughter filled the air as he dipped her, and she eagerly wrapped her arms around his neck. "You are being so.. forceful lately." She whispered back into his ear, beginning to move automatically to the music along with him. It was as if her body just knew how to respond to his motions, she had felt that he was closer to her lately than usual.. almsot like she could sense him .
(( sleepy.. meds kicking in.. lets try for one more back and forth before i pass out Smile it is late fo ryou too, so yeah for timing. after our two posts could u post the stuff in the thread?))

Avery: ((sure thing)))
"do you dislike it?" he asked her back in her ear and trailed his breath along her neck. he moved with ancient grace on the dance floor. he had noticed that there were only a few ofther couples dancing the rest had moved off to the sides to watch or dance alone. he loved the feeling of her against him. since the bonding he had wanted to bed her with more ferocity and desire than ever before

Sent at 10:43 PM on Monday
Kylee: She shook her head and gasped slightly at the feel of his breath on her neck, it felt much more sensitive than it usually did. "No I don't.. it is different, but i don't mind." she said with a smile, leaning up to kiss him tenderly as they continued to move across the dance floor. katie didn't even notice that they were almost the only two dancing, she was completely enamored with him, her whole world comprising him. From teh entry way, Sasako watched her sister with a smile, happy to see Katie enjoying herself..it reminded her of her own happiness with Yuki. "One month.. can u wait for one month?" Katie asked, leaning her head back to expose her neck to Spyro.

"Can you?" he asked in return. her outstretched neck was so inviting. inviting enough that in his current state he could barely hold him self back. he leaned in and kissed heer neck taking in her scent and smoothness of her skin. he could hear and feel the blood rushing just below the surface of her skin. he inhaled and kissed her neck again, his lips peeled back on his gums exposing his gleaming extended fangs and gently sank them into her neck, each fang buried deep in the middle of pressure points. he could feel the pleasure growing inside of her. he could feel the desire building in both of them. All the while he never missed a beat to the music. he pulled her closer to him pressing the aching discomfort held behind his pants from earlier against her. he pressed his hand on the mid of her back holding her to him.

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamryn Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:39 am

She felt his fangs dip deep into her neck, pressing along pressure points. With as much experience as he had at hunting, at biting the necks of women, she figured he would know exactly where to strike.. and oh gods she was right. She began to immediately melt into his embrace, letting him easily swing her body with his to the music, her weight nothing in his arms. She could feel his hardness brushing her body, and ached for it to be inside her. It was almost unfair how much power he had over her with every word and motion, it was as if a rift had opened after they had slept together, and now she craved being with him as much as possible..

She felt her judgement fading into the fuzziness of pleasure and desire.. her will to stay human that one extra month dwindling like her willpower in his arms. She steeled an inner part of herself, letting the pleasure continue to carry her to far reaches. "Spyro.. you are driving me mad.." She whispered, running her hands along his hips to play at his waist, teasing him as he was teasing her. She didn't care that they were in public.. she wanted him and she wanted him now.

"You have to wait for a month.. I can do it.. but.. I can;t wait to get you under me writhing. That is something I have no patience for." she continued, rolling her hips to create friction between them, savoring the waves of pleasure they were both feeling, encased in their own world that seemed miles away form the others in the club as the music continued to drive in the background.

Kamryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagi Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:36 am

He felt her judgment falter and felt her grip tighten on him as he pulled gently on the blood slipping from her neck. she tasted different than any other human he had ever tasted and that made his desire stronger. He wanted to coax her into letting him change her tomorrow but knew that even though he could do it he would regret it later as he would have denied her her dying wish, literally. The love he found that he had for her was stronger then the desire to turn her.

"i can feel your desire..." he said after retracting his fangs. The feeling as though his teeth were still buried deep never lightened, it was as though he was still suckling on her neck. "would it surprise you to know that that desire will only amplify 100 times once you have turned?" it was a question and he let the words filter into her ear. His hot breath followed the words. He grinded a little harder against her as he felt her hands on his waist. As much as she wanted him inside her he wanted to be inside her.

His breathing quickened with each gentle touch from Katie. "you drive me crazy." he whispered against her ear. He leaned down and pressed his lips against her supple ones. he pushed his tongue into her mouth letting his tongue explore her mouth and all it warmth and flavor. He was well aware of eyes on them, he could feel people watching him. He didn't care. he knew they would stare that they would watch him. He knew that most of them didn't even know he had it in him to be gentle.

Gentle he thought to himself. He would need to remember to be gentle with her if they found them selves in bed together again. the power of his desire was almost uncontrollable and knew that he could easily hurt her or kill her if he let his desire run. He wanted nothing more than to bury himself deep inside her over and over, To feel her body tighten around him with each thrust. to feel the wetness of her own desire. his breath was more rapid now against her skin. "i will make you mine again and again. I want to hear you scream my name as i cum hard inside you. your skin, your desire, your body will be mine. I want to take you right here and now." he whispered hotly in her ear as he ran nail down her stomach and his knee slid between her legs as they continued to move with the ever changing music.

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamryn Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:09 pm

A soft whimper escaped Katie's parted lips as he removed his fangs, she could feel the disconnection for only an instant before the sensation returned in full force. Her human body was not made to take such a barrage of sensation and pure unadulterated pleasure, and she could feel her mind beginning to buckle under its delicious weight. She could feel every breath of air from his lips touching her skin, every whisper of his hands and fingertip, the tickle of his shining hair, all working together in perfect harmony to drive her absolutely mad.

She could already feel a wetness gathering in her nether regions, a sheen of sweat had begun to form on her skin in the humid club as he seduced her without mercy, his words driving deep into her as if he were thrusting into her, her body clenched, and her arms tightened around him nails digging into his back through his clothing. Her eyes had become hazy pupils dilated, he had her now, and if he chose to turn her she would not, could not protest. The deep part of herself she had kept away form him had opened up, it was just too much for her. Feeling a knee grind against her she groaned, tossing her head from side to side like a wild woman, hair flying, eyes glassy with lust.

"Take ...me.." she begged, leaning against him, breathing heavily, her body already quivering in need and anticipation. "I want you.. to.." She paused, barely able to get the words out, her legs buckling beneath her as the pleasure almost became too much to bear. She could not begin to imagine what it would be like once she was turned. This man was powerful, strong and utterly gentle, she knew he loved her completely, though this love would be a dangerous one. Lord or not, a vampire was a vampire, just as a human was a human, each had their faults and weaknesses, but she didn't care.. her body was screaming for release.

She dug her nails ever deeper into his back, breaking through the fabric to pierce at his skin, and she leaned up to ravish his mouth as he had done to her earlier, tasting her own blood.

Kamryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagi Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:23 pm

Spyro marveled at how much will power Katie actually had. most would have begged him instantly upon touching him but Katie had with stood his alluring nature. she always had. he was curious about how she had managed that in the first place. She had caught his attention one night down in the bar. She had smiled at him, a different smile than she gave him now, then it was just a friendly smile. he had watched her for almost a year before finally approaching her.

They had come so far since then. He was going to spend the rest of his never ending life with her and was overjoyed about it. his love for her had almost broken his heart. He had been so unused to such compassion or desire that he had almost lost everything. But now he danced with her and her eyes, soul, and being were begging him to sleep with her. a desire that had grown since the first, and so far, only time they had. but he had always known that she had wanted it from him and was amazed at how well she let it come to be on its own and she never pushed it.

"as you wish my sweet." he whispered in her ear. again he was aware of eyes watching them. he smiled to himself eyes closed and the two vanished from the dance floor appearing in his private chambers in his room. He could hear her breath was more ragged and her desire was peeking. he knew that he gave her what she wanted right away this session would be even shorter than the first. he wanted their love making to last awhile.

He laid her down on his bed. he smiled down at her. "now don't move." he said softly as he slowly walked around the bed like a predator. he gently reached down and pulled her shoes off, placing each one neatly on the floor. He slid one sock off slowly and also laid it in the pile. He did the same with her other sock. he moved up around towards the head of the bed. he smiled down at Katie and leaned down and kissed her deeply as his fingers expertly found the lower hem of her shirt and gently tugged it up over her head. he slinked down to the foot of the bed again delicately undid her jeans and slid them off and added them to the pile. he enjoyed the sight before him. She lay in nothing but her bra and undies. this he would remedy soon. He caught her scent as he walked back around the foot of the bed towards the head again. she was more than ready for him.he effortlessly climbed up on the bed and stood straddling her. he leaned down and undid her bra and tossed it over his head to land in the pile, her undies followed soon after. he trailed his fingers over her smooth skin relishing in the softness. knowing she wouldn't mind he slid back off of the bed and stood a few feet from the foot of it. "now, sit up my love." he said sensually. the stereo in the corner came quietly to life and Spyro slowly and painstakingly slowly gave Katie a strip tease for her own pleasure.

He left simply his boxers on as he finished and slid up to stand between Katie's legs. he smiled down at her, his own desire pulsing hard for some attention. he gently placed his hand on the side of her face and head.

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamryn Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:16 am

Everything that was happening almost felt like a dream to her.. her body was ridden with sensation, her emotions were high.. she felt as if she were in a haze that she did not want to, nor could escape from. She was placed on the bed, and enjoyed the cool and soft touch of the silken sheets. Spyro stared at her intently, never seeming to lose eye contact with her as he meticulously began removing various articles of her clothing. She sighed in pure pleasure at the feeling of the silken sheet touching her skin,the whisper of his hands, and the strange yet calming coolness his body emanated.

She expected him to begin his ministrations on her, but much to her surprise he turned music on and began to dance.. to dance only for her. She sat up in surprise, eyes going wide as he began removing his own clothing, showcasing his deliciously muscled and pale body, swaying hypnotically before her. Her eyes drank him in as if she were dying, desperate to discover and memorize every inch of his skin. He had changed so much in the previous months.. had become as entranced with her as she way him. She crawled to the edge of the bed and beckoned for him, a bra strap sliding off one shoulder as she gazed at him. She awaited his approach, her hands reaching out to touch him.. her body feeling the need to have him near.

She could not help herself.. and unknown to her a single tear rolled down a cheek. Her unconscious mind .. the deep part of her soul that was bound to him through his magic and their own soulmate connection was fighting, begging her body to touch him.. She loved him so.. "Spyro.." She whispered, reaching further towards him. "Please don't make me wait.. let me touch you..a' She said softly, finally managing to brush his hips with her fingertips. Even though his body was cold, her fingers felt like fire.. and her body shivered in anticipation of pleasures to come.

Kamryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next