The Culd-a-Sac
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discovering new Mates

Go down

Discovering new Mates Empty Discovering new Mates

Post  Kamryn Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:55 am

averylynne1: the smile finally won out and spread across her face with gentleness. She tried to hide her eyes wandering the girl’s body in front of her. "Well I have a case file that is not making any sense; perhaps you can take a look over it
Me: "Sure, toss it over, boss." She said easily, crossing her legs as she waited. She noticed Kaitryn's eyes roaming and smiled. "Weren't YOU the one that made all of us attend that sexual harassment seminar last week..?" She asked. "For shame, boss. For shame."
averylynne1: she snickered as she listened to the girl sitting in a chair in her office. She closed the file she had been reading and slid it over to the edge of the desk towards Kamryn. "ya know Kamryn, as I recall you were late to that seminar." she smiled and purposefully let Kamryn see her eyes wander the girl from her crossed legs to her chest and then to meet eyes.
me: Kamryn rolled her eyes and smiled wider. Yeah.. since.. you know.. I knew it was bull shit.You sexually harass me all the time." she said, taking the file and rising. "You know I have a girlfriend now.. so.. I can't play with you anymore, boss." She leaned her back against the office door, watching Kaitryn. As much as she hated the attention, those eyes always bore into her, made her heart beat faster. Kaitryn was a dangerous woman indeed. "Anything else?"
averylynne1: Kaitryn placed her elbows on her desk linking her fingers together under her chin watching Kamryn. she always knew that her gaze made Kamryn uncomfortable but she couldn’t help the pull to the young werewolf girl. "You might want to change before you go out on the floor.We have some pigs in the demonology group." she grabbed a a file off the pile on the end of her desk and opened it and started reading it.
me: "Pigs?" Kamryn threw her head back and laughed. "You.. are a serious piece of work do you know that?" She ran her nails across the door and looked at her again. "But seriously.. why do you still keep.. keep this flirting up? You know I am taken, Kaitryn. You know I can't and won't be yours, ever."
averylynne1: Kaitryn simply smiled a rather knowing smile but didn’t look up at her. "Kamryn...." in the blink of an eye she had her arms on either side of Kamryn on the door. her cheek rested gently on Kamryn's ear. she whispered softly in Kamryn's ear. "because I know how you feel when you are near me, when my eyes caress you I can hear your heart beat race and your breathing shorten."
me: Kamryn jumped at the sudden appearance of her so close to her. She dropped her files in surprise. "Fuck, Kaitryn!" she cried, shivering as her breath caressed her. She dropped the normal boss name and said her first name. "That.. not.. funny.." she said quietly, bringing her shoulder up to her ear to try and suppress the shivers, back plastered against the door.
averylynne1: "never said it was funny, just the truth." she had felt a lurch in her stomach of joyment at the reaction she had gotten out of Kamryn. It wasn’t normal of her, she normally was much more composed. She breathed in Kamryn's scent. "you are too jumpy." she whispered in her ear again, she felt the angel magic leech into her words and voice as she talked
me: "This has to stop.. you know it.." she whispered, trembling slightly at the shift in Kaitryn's voice. "Come on, back off." she said again, pressing her hands against Kaitryn's shoulders and pushing. The woman was much taller than her, so her hands were partly above her head. "I have work to do." Kamryn hated the tremor in her voice, and hoped Kaitryn couldn’t hear it. Demons.. what a piece of work.
averylynne1: "mmmm...." Kaitryn nipped at the pressure point on Kamryn's ear as she let Kamryn easily push her away. she smiled and let the angel in her explode outward in her appearance and speech.
averylynne1: she casually leaned her shoulder against the wall of her office watching Kamryn
me: Kamryn moved to run her hands through her hair like she did normally when she was nervous only it was tied in a knot. She sighed and turned partially away from Kaitryn. "You know this isn’t fair.." she said angrily. "Your angelic shit is pretty powerful.." she turned her back completely to her, one hand on the door to the office. "You going to make a new space and trap me again..?" she asked softly.. remembering what had happened before. She turned then and looked at her, biting her lower lip as they met eyes, the magic pull powerful, almost making her move closer. "You want me to admit that I think you are hot? That I like you. Well I do. SO now what?"
averylynne1: "I won’t trap you again Kamryn that was a momentary lapse in judgment. All I want is you, your heart, your smile, and your love. and I will fight for it, Minagi or not, I will fight for you and if I loose I loose, but I don’t think I will." she smiled softly and broke eye contact with Kamryn not wanting to make things harder for her. she knew she was playing with fire but knew that she liked the burn.
me: Silence lingered in the room for a moment before Kamryn wordlessly opened the door and left the office, leaving the fallen file behind. She walked past Penny and her desks and entered the elevator, pressing the down button. "Shit!" she screamed, kicking the doors with her heel. She yanked her hair free from its tight bun, letting it fall down over her shoulders. She needed a drink, lunch break or not. She left the building and headed for the Black Rose which was always open, entering in her full on business suit, sitting at the bar. "I need the strongest shit you got, Sam." she said, groaning into her hands
averylynne1: "Long Day? hasn’t it just started?" Sam asked as he poured her an extremely stiff drink he reserved the recipe for just Spyro and his men.
averylynne1: Kaitryn knew it was going to be a long week after what she had just unleashed into Kamryn's brain. she leaned against the office door frame and watched her leave work in almost inhuman speed. she sighed and looked at Penny, smiled slightly and then closed her office door again and sat back down at her desk
me: As soon as she sat down she could hear yelling outside. "Hey you! You can't be in here! WAIT!" Her office door was opened, then slammed as a shifter female entered, settling herself comfortably in the chair Kamryn had sat in moments ago. "Well.. I had heard that there was a demon angel hybrid through the grape vine but.. shit.. no one told me it would be you." Persia smiled wide, curling up in the chair. "Been along time since I last saw you in the demon wars. You passed through my little planet when I was just a wee thing.. shit.. I had to have been twelve. Remember me?"
averylynne1: Kaitryn didn’t even flinch as her door slammed shut and a girl sat in her office. She looked up at the girl occupying what she was sure was a damp chair. "Should I know you?" she closed the file she was reading to protect the department
me: "hmmm apparently not." Persia swung the chair around in a circle, coming to a stop. "Hm.. smells like dog. Specifically Kamryn. You bad, bad girl." Persia rose and walked to the desk. "Don't worry, not interested in your files. Got more information then most of your section anyway on demons. Thought I would pay you back for the time you saved my life a long time ago from the demons attacking redmoon house. One of the royal demon family members officially mated.. a human. He is next in line for the throne. So things will be getting interesting soon."
averylynne1: "Ah...I see, you were in that wretched building. since i only carried one child out of that building i am assuming that that must have been you." she choose to ignore and not comment on her prodding about Kamryn being in her office. "Yes i know, Noboyuki Hino. However he has been out of view for hundreds of years, his people will not be so accepting of him claiming the throne nor his claim to a black eyed demon, since there have never been any males in that line. so I’m not too worried about it." she leaned back in her chair and watched her closely
me: "AH.. so you do remember me. Minagi Hino came to my planet then and probably would have killed me then if I had been found. What was it you said? "A young girl like you will be too beautiful later to kill. Run now, and live another day." She smiled wide and walked back to the chair. "You say his claim... but he is. I have seen it myself. He is one hundred percent black eyed.. just like his sister. In fact, he has been a black eyed longer than she has. Hopefully this will help your little department in any investigations. But, I'll get out of your way for now. Lots to do. " she rose and went to the door. "It was good to see you again.. I never..got to thank you for saving my life that day. Thank you."
averylynne1: "that was hundreds of years ago. Did you ever get out of that industry?" this girl had come to her for some reason other than to thank her and confirm her suspicions about the twins, she could of done either through email or telephone call, but she had come to her office risking imprisonment for accessing the building at all without the proper identification. "Why are you really here Persia?"
me: Perisa raised her eyebrows and approached Kaitryn, stopping directly in front of her. "I already told you. I came here to pass on info and say thank you.. I was also curious as to if you would remember me is all. All things considered, I am a very simple girl, Kaitryn." There did not seem to be any evidence of a lie in her words, her violet eyes stared directly into Kaitryn;s own, never wavering. "I will let you get back to work. If you have any more questions, or want my help on cases, just call me." she tossed a card onto her desk. "And no.. never left the industry. I am the top woman now." she winked at her and headed to the door.
averylynne1: a sly smile spread across Kaitryn’s lips. she knew well enough that those in the industry never left it, not unless someone was able to tame their heart, even then it was iffy if they would leave the work they had done their whole lives. "I'll keep that in mind, Shifter."
me: The girl smiled wide. "You do that, angel.. or do you prefer demon? or both?" she blew her a kiss and left the office, the yelling began again. Kaitryn would be able to see her casually walk through the department and enter the elevator, checking the time and sighing as the doors closed. Right when they did, Persia would vanish and appear at the club where Kamryn was, taking the opportunity to shadow her
averylynne1: Kaitryn shook her head to herself as she watched the Shifter leave her department.Sam smiled as he watched Kamryn down drink after drink. "you going to talk to me? you aren’t usually this quiet."
me: "It's no big deal. I just gotta work out my shit." She sighed and slapped bills on the table. "I think five is good for me.. I still have work to do.." She rose and shuffled to the door, turning and then returning to sit. "Actually.. rent me a back room? I know you don’t normally allow a single person to rent, but you know ii got the extra cash to cover for the loss of only one person.
averylynne1: "Normally I would ask questions but I don’t want to know what you are planning on doing. Just remember no recorders of any kind allowed." He smiled and slid a key across the bar to her. "get some rest." he winked at her and went back to wiping down the counter
me: Kamryn smiled and walked to the room, opening the door. She closed it behind her and locked the door, flopping on the bed, kicking her heels off. Though not drunk, the heavy buzz was enough to keep her from being focused at work.. or worse.. taking a pass at her boss. SHe had already agreed to be with Nagi.. why now of all times did her attraction to Kaitryn emerge even more powerful? Her lips had been close to her ear.. her hands on either side of her.. if those hands had just "shit!" she sat up and held her head. " I am such a whore.." she groaned and flopped back down screaming into her pillow
averylynne1: Kaitryn knew where Kamryn had gone. She knew the girl well enough to know that Kamryn was seeking out a drink at the rose. she sighed and appeared out side of the room that kamryn was in. she heard her frustrated screams.
me: Kamryn sat up and ran her hands through her hair again, shaking her head. This was not her usual routine, she better get to work.. yeah to work, she thought. She unlocked the door and opened it, stopping when she saw Kaitryn. "W-what are you doing here, boss?"
averylynne1: "you seem a bit off your game lately." she moved towards her backing her back into the room she had rented. "whats bothering you kamryn, almost like you have resented who and what you are. Dont want to loose an amazingly gorgeous girl who happens to have a brilliant brain to go with those looks."
me: Kamryn dropped her hands from her hair, which now looked half wild. "What's wrong? You seriously have the balls to ask me something like that?" she sat on the edge of the bed. "You .. know how you get to me. I just want you to back off is all. You make it hard for me.. I mean.. I like Nagi.. alot. Don't get me wrong.. but.. with you.. its like we always have this.. flame in between us.. and I- I dont know what to do about it. I mean.. I could seriously screw you right now.. but I know I shouldn’t.. and that the dragon kami kaze's are getting ot me.." she did seem a bit buzzed to be sure, though her voice held clarity of her emotion
averylynne1: "you dont belong with her, she will only hurt you. i on the other hand can take care of you, love you with compassion as well as passion. Let me prove to you everything that i can be for you that she cant. let me..." she whispered as she grew closer to her. she reached out and gently ran her fingers down Kamryn's cheek.

Kamryn
Admin

https://theculdasac.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Discovering new Mates Empty Re: Discovering new Mates

Post  Kamryn Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:56 am

me: Kamryn gasped softly and pulled back. "Kaitryn.." Kamryn was locked in a war with herself, her body wanted Kaitryn's touch, her heart sang for her.. but Nagi was just as important.. She reached out and wrapped her arms around Kaityrn, pulling her close. "Kiss me." she whispered, running her fingers through Kaitryn's short hair. "I don't know what I want to do.. but I know that I want you right now.."
averylynne1: "Kamryn, this is the alcohol." the words came from her but her actions were something completely different. She wanted her the pull was stronger than anything she had ever felt stronger than the time that she had trapped Kamryn. Kaitryn leaned forward capturing Kamryn's lips in her own and ran a hand through Kamryn's hair and then griping her hair and pulling her head back breaking their kiss. She growled softly into Kamryn's neck as she nibbled and nipped her neck.
me: Kamryn gasped and writhed under Kaitryn's touch, even the smallest touch was like fire.. the slight pain from the hair pull didn't even bother her. "mmm so what if I am drunk.. you are a bad girl.. you will so take advantage of me.. and I want you to." she whispered, opening her legs to wrap them around Kaitryn's waist, pulling her closer with a fluid motion.. "DOn't tell me you dont want me.." she gasped again as she felt fingertips tracing alogn her skin. "God.. it feels so good.."
averylynne1: "oh how i want to take advantage of your current state." she growled into her ear. She pushed her down on the bed. "I will make you scream my name little puppy." she grabbed the sides of the collar of Kamryn's shirt and pulled apart the shirt. the buttons flying against the wall and floor exposing her succulent skin and her bra.
me: Kamryn's eyes were slightly glazed form the alcohol and lust, She looked up at Kaitryn, breathing heavily. "mmm I think I would very much like that.." she said, raking her nails down her shoulders and upper back, drawing a bit of blood. "hmmm you always a top?" she teased, bringing a knee up between Kaitryn's legs. "you better take those pants off before I rip them off.." she growled, eyes blazing slightly golden
averylynne1: "show me that rage, give me that wolf inside you, let it come out and play." Kaitryn growled and using her tail ripped Kamryn's pants off throwing them to the floor. "how dangerously do you want to play? do you want the angel or the demon, your pick, Love." Kaitryn pressed her hand hard on Kamryn's side hitting nothing but pressure points.
me: Kamryn's body shook with pleasure at her touch, her back arching off the bed. "It doesn't matter. Demon, angel, or both. As long as it is you." SHe raised her hands to Kaitryn's eye level, showing off longer, sharper nails. she reached down and shredded the pants with one fell swipe, getting a little blood. SHe licked the blood very slowly from her fingertips, running her tongue along her lips to lean each drop remaining. "I want it rough.. you remember our first time together.. you know I can take it." she leaned up and captured her lips, plunging her tongue deeply into Kaitryn's mouth, her whole body singing with need.
averylynne1: Kaitryn loved that Kamryn was getting so eager and animalistic. She bit down hard on the joint where her neck met her shoulder. "Give me your wolf, Kamryn, show it to me." She growled into Kamryn's ear as she took the lead in the situation and slid her tail deep into Kamryn. Kaitryn Let some of her features soften and her skin lost all of its imperfections as the angelic side of her exploded energy from her body. Her wings stretched out to her sides as she relished in the vulnerability of Kamryn's state.
me: All Kamryn could manage was a silent scream as Kaitryn's tail plunged into her. Her body contracted around it as wave after wave of pleasure rolled through each limb. SHe gasped, almost finding it hard to breath. "Sh-sh-shiit.." she groaned, shuddering under her. Her fingers were a vice grip on Kaitryn's arms, leaving bruises. It was as if her orgasm never stopped. Nagi had never made her feel this way.. Her eyes had rolled up into her head as she battled the pure sensations raging through her core. Her wolf magic automatically kicked in to keep her awake, her eyes fully gold, the whites vanished. Her hair grew longer, and her limbs leaner and she absorbed the Axel magics. She growled deep in her throat and bit Kaityrn right back, biting hard on a pressure point on her shoulder, squeezing tightly around the tail.
averylynne1: Kaitryn moaned loudly and growled as kamryn tightened around her, she felt the bruises forming on her arms and she liked it, the pain from it. Her eyes went completely peircing blue, glowing slightly as Kamryn bit her and she watched the wolf escaping from Kamryn. "yes...be the wolf you are. I dont want to hold you back, be who you are, what you are." she hissed into her ear. her wings expanded and encased the two of them. the energy, the power, the strength of the immortality of the angel coursing around them, creating a caseing around them. She pressed pressure point after pressure point up and down Kamryn's body trying to coax out her true nature, she wanted her in her fullness.
me: The energies crackled around the two of them creating visible and audible noise. SHe smield wide, her teeth much sharper than before. "mmm full wolf? " she shook her head. "Only for a special tiem is that show available.." she whispered, running her tounge along her earlobe. "mmm come on, you said you would make me scream.. you've got fingers.. when will you use them..?" she asked, squeezing again and rolling her hips. "Or shoudl I go first?" She reached down with her hands, brushing her fingertips along Kaitryn's sensitive nub teasingly.
averylynne1: she smiled and nipped at the neck. "just wait." she growled. her aura became strong and visible. she focused her power down and into her tail and forced the energy and magic into kamryn and watched her whiter underneath her, pushing more and more power into kamryn's body waiting till the magic took affect and concentrated on her special pressure point to make her scream.
me: Kamryn felt as if her whole body was beign vibrated. She gasped first, becmong rock still, then began to uncontrollably jerked. She screamed, back arching high as an unbelievable pulse rolled through her. She shook her head from side to side, as if tryign to escape the pleasure that was almost too overwhelming. "Mother fuck.." she croaked, throat sore. She wrapped her legs around Kaitryn and ground against her, pulling her in again for another kiss. "Oh my God.. Oh my God.. you are amazing.." Her eyes had cleared up the magic had completely burned the buzz away. "I -"she paused in mid sentence, looking away briefly before screaming again. "Jesus.. "
averylynne1: Kaitryn Smiled brightly as she slid her tail from inside of Kamryn. "I dont think he had anything to do with that." she teased as she dipped into her and kissed her deeply letting her tongue dance with Kamryn's. she knew the buzz was gone from Kamryn, but there was something in kamryn's eyes that told her that she would be desperate to keep her word to Nagi but at the same time she knew that Kamryn was well aware that this was truly only the beginning between the two of them and it would be hard for Kamryn to fight Kaitryn's flirtatious antics anymore
me: "mmm well.. that has got to be the best cure for being drunk ever. Can I call you when I need a pick me up? She teased, kissing her back. "mmmm we should get back to work though.. I just.. I feel bad that you gave me almost all of the pleasure.. and I didnt get to give you hardly any back.."
averylynne1: "dont worry about it. i got pleasure giving you pleasure. I am fine." she smiled again at the wolf below her and pushed herself up off of the bed. "yes, work, well.....you still have a file you left on my office floor you need to get started on." she winked before slipping out of the back room.
me: "Kamryn grinned while getting her clothes fixed. "oh, you shredded my pants and I shredded yours." she waved a hand to magically replace them. "well then, boss. See you at work." she disappeared and appeared back at her desk, grinning from ear to ear. "Hey Penny." she said, opening her file.
averylynne1: Penny looked at Kamryn. "i was going to ask if you went for drinks but i think you got something more than a bloody mary." she giggled softly. "who was it?" she whispered as she scooted her chair next to Kamryn's. "Spill it girl come on."
me: "Hm?" she smiled wide."Oh you know.. just the most worst possible person it could be in a workplace." she smiled and grabbed a pen from Penny's desk.
Sent at 3:57 PM on Saturday
averylynne1: Penny's jaw dropped. "the boss?!?!?!!? Seriously?? What...what ...what the hell were you thinking??" Penny looked shocked but for some reason she had suspected that that had happened before or was going to happen regardless, she had just never figured it to have happened in the middle of the work day.
me: "Penny! Shut the fuck up!" she said in surprise, covering her mouth. "How loud can you be? You knew I was into chicks. so don't be that surprised." SHe let Penny go and realized her hair was still down and messy, she pulled it backk tino a quick ponytail. "its not a.. serious thing for now. Just.. a bit of I dont know. stuff."
averylynne1: She giggled and spun her chair around. "I think its more. but dont you have a gf?? that demon girl right?" she whispered as she excitedly continued to spin her chair in circles.
me: The smile faded from Kamryn's face. "Yeah.. shit.. I gotta tell her. " she rose and grabbed her car keys. "I'm taking my lunch, be back in an hour." she left the office and tucked the keys in her pocket, appearing wherever Nagi was. "Nagi? You here?"
Sent at 4:06 PM on Saturday
averylynne1: nagi was at Kamryn's house, passed the fuck out. she had been up all night and most of the morning. it hadnt been long after kamryn had left to go to work thats she fell asleep. She was still fully clothed and shoed sprawled out on the bed. she reeked of Shifter and sexual desire. it permeated the air in the room.
me: Kamryn stopped in the doorway, hands resting on the frame. SHe sighed, and sat down on the bed, kicking Nagi in her side with a heeled shoe. "Wake up." She said. She sounded slightly irritated, but knew it was more at herself.
averylynne1: Nagi growled but didnt really moved much. Demons slept heavy and ones that were exceptionally tired were the worst to try and wake up
me: Kamryn hated this part of Nagi, she could sleep through world war three this one. She leaned in closer, letting the smells of se and Kaitryn waft around her face. SHe never had liked Kaitryn too much, hopefully it would wake her up.

Kamryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamryn Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:56 am

averylynne1: she growled again and scowled and rolled over on to her back, releasing a wave of shifter infused air rush into the room again. she slowly opened an eye to look at the intruder hoping it wasnt actually Kaitryn. seeing it was Kamryn her animal kicked in. her eyes instantly going red and she lept from the bed and pinned kamryn against the wall, feet off the ground, her hand wrapped tightly around her neck. she was growling and snarling in a rather possessive way
me: "Holy shit!" Kamryn barely managed. "It's me.. let.. go.." she gasped out, legs flailing in the air, hands gripping Nagi's wrists to try and get heer to let go."Nagi.. put me down.."
averylynne1: "you slept with her?!" she snarled between teeth that had grown and sharpened in her rage. she didnt set her down and barely loosened up on her neck.
me: "Yes, I did.But you obviously slept with someone else, too!" she said, wrapping her legs around Nagi's waist to try and get more support for her air way
averylynne1: nagi growled again. and flung Kamryn across the room into the wall on the other side. "yes but you said you didnt care as long as i came back to you." she lept over the bed with complete ease and chased Kamryn into a corner before pinning her again against the wall.
me: "God.. stop it! You're freaking me out!" SHe held her hands up defensively, eyes wide. "So its ok for you but not for me? Huh? How is that fair!?" she winced at a slight pain in her left leg, and noticed a bruise forming where she had hit the wall. "Calm down so we can talk about this"
averylynne1: "its different when you go off and sleep with her!!" somewhere inside of her she wanted to calm down, to talk about it with her, but the other part wanted to tear her to shreds. she tossed her across the room again, only not as hard.
me: Kamryn tucked and rolled, rising to her knees. "Why? I am sorry if you had a past with her.. but fucking is fucking. and we both did it. I think we need to come to an agreement here. Either we both get to or we are exclusive. " She sighed and sat back, leaning against the wall. "What.. you gonna hurt me like she did before?""be the possesive demon?"
averylynne1: She dove across the room at Kamryn. her anger had risen more so from her last comment then anything, she desired the fight, animal to animal
me: Kamryn dove out of the way and across the bed. "Nagi! Stop it!!" she yelled, dipping into her wolf magic to avoid attack. "Stop it! we need to talk!!" Kamryn had not seen Nagi this mad before.. it was like a switch had been flipped. "Fuck.. talk to me!!"
averylynne1: the chaos came to a hault suddenly. Nagi stood across the bed from Kamryn, her eyes pure black now, a smile that was plastered on her face seemed so animalistic
me: "Nagi..?" Kamryn ventured. The last time she had seen those eyes wer on Kaitryn.. right before she had been raped and her arm broken. SHIT seh thought. "Nagi. Attacking me wont change what happened.. we have to work this out.." Her eyes had gone more golden as magic rose in her, an automatic defense against the dark magics gathering aorund Nagi. Downstairs the front door opened as Georgia returned from school, Kamryn's eyes darted to the door. "Lets take this outside.. shall we?" no reason to get others involved.
averylynne1: Nagi sniffed the air and grinned devilishly as she lunged out of the bedroom door and lept over the railing at the top of the stairs towards Georgia. The beast of the black power wanted only blood, and at this point it didnt care whos at the moment. "outside." she laughed manically
me: "Nagi, no!!" KAmryn cried, appearing downstairs in the living room. Georgia had jsut dropped her bag when she turned and saw Nagi lunging at her. Her eyes widened and she dove out of the way, bumping into the couch and falling on teh floor."Shit! Kammie what the hell!?" Kamryn stood carefully near the front door. "Go, Georgia.. Nagi is.. not in a talking mood." Georgia raised an eyebrow "to eb sure.. btu your magic cant take this.. you need me." "oh hell no! you leave now!" she wvaed a hadn and Georgia vanished. Kamryn used a nail to draw blood on her neck, letting the scent fill the air. "you dont want her.. you want me, right?"
averylynne1: "i'll take both, nothing like a nice double dose." she grinned. "i can still smell her, and your magic. you should learn to cover your magic trails. i could easily follow them, but the shock of bringing her back here unexpectedly is so much more entertaining." Georgia was suddenly in Nagi's arms as she held the girl tightly to her holding tightly around her throat as they both faced Kamryn.
me: Georgia's eyes were wide and she gasped for air, the sudden shock of being forcefully transported sending pain through her lungs. "Nagi.. dont do this.. not my sister!" Georgia's heart beast fast, she had tried to use her magic, but the dark magic around Nagi just absorbed it. She tried to yell, wriggling in her grip. "dont move baby, just dont move, k? "Kamryn said, trying to keep her sister calm. "What do you wnat? tell me.. just dont hurt her.."
averylynne1: "her head, on a plater of platinum." she laughed crazily. "well little Georgie, think you sister has the guts and magic and strength to save you?" she whispered into Georgia's ear. "now no lying little one, i can tell if you lie."
me: "SHe has the guts, and the strength.. but not the magic." her voice was quiet as her throat was caught. "Why Georgia? she didnt do anything to you? it was me!" Kamryn was beginning to look scared, truly scared for her sister. Georgia had gone completely still, though her pulse beat fast under Nagi's fingers. "I told you.. I will do what you want.. as long as you dont hurt her."
averylynne1: Nagi smile3d. "now now Georgia, one in your position really shouldnt lie. Mmm ive never had warewolf for dinner before, i'm sure it's sweet and filling. all that muscel...mmm." she grinned towards Kamryn as she once again whispered into Georgia's ear. "simple, she is your weak point. you will fall completely apart if you lost her or anything happened to her."
me: "Let her go... you want to break me, then break my body. You can kill me for all I care." Georgia struggled hard when Kamryn said those words "No Kammie!" Geogria grew her fangs slightly and bit down hard into Nagi's wrist that was near her face, tryign to get her to let her go.
averylynne1: Nagi growled and drove her hand into Georgia's back gripping her spine tightly in her hand. "each squeeze will bring you pain, piss me off enough and i shatter it. Understood?" she asked both girls as she tried to ignore the pain of the warewolf venom now pulsing through her body. an immunity no demon had ever built. "looks like the little sister dosent want to loose her older sister and the older sister dosent want to loos the little one. but one of you may die, which will it be? MMM i think it should be Georgia, to teach you a lesson about sleeping with Hybrids."
me: Georgia gasped and her body went limp with pain and shock as Nagi drove her hand deep into her back. Kamryn fell to her knees, tears in her eyes. "I don't understand.. how you could do this to me... if you really cared.. you wouldnt be doing this..Georgia also had tears falling from her eyes, but from the deep searing pain. As Kamryn was about to speak, the front door burst open, Persia stepped through the doorway, looking at Nagi intently. "Put the kid down, Nagi. These games are so beneath you. come on.. you know who you REALLY want to play with." Persia hoped she was in time to divert the black eyed demons desire.. the true desires of the demon lay with them, if she had attracted Nagi enough, hopefully she would let the two wolves go
averylynne1: Nagi growled at the intrusion. the Shifter was interfereing with her fun. "benethe me? and what do you know. Shifter?" she growled again. As she slowly slid her hand out of Georgia her back healed up immediately and she tossed her across the room into Kamryn sending both of them into the wall. nagi watched them as they hit the wall. there was something deep inside her that screamed at her <what have you done to them? you care for them?> yet for some reason she wasnt sure why she cared and didnt care. She looked up at the intruder, the Shifter, Persia.
me: Persia did not really want to go there.. to bring back the memory of when Nagi had attacked her home planet. "YOu know.. you remember what you were capable of before. I saw it with these two pretty violet eyes of mine. Redmoon house, five hundred years ago.. a little girl with the soft brown hair, watching you rip her older friends apart after you had your way with them. "A little young, my tail would break her." you said, right before i vanished from your sight. SHe waited, wondering if Nagi would recall.. there had been much death and destruction in her path
averylynne1: Nagi Smiled. "ah yes the little child not yet broken, i should have helped and brokien you in, the one that got to, how lucky of them." she broke into a laughter that echoed off the walls.
me: "I knew you the second I saaw you in the club. I can never forget that face.. not after what you did to all my friends." she looked at her, though there wasno anger in her voice, or fear. Just a straight even tone. "Now, care to catch up with the little brown haired one? I am sure there are thigns you wanted to say to me that you never could. Who would have thought you get to see me all grown up."
averylynne1: "you dont fear me." it was a statement more than anything else but she knew she would get an answer. she looked down at Kamryn again then back up to Persia. she smiled and took a few menacing steps towards the Shifter, seeing mostly if she could get a response out of her other than stoic.
me: Persia remained calm, keeping her eyes locked on her. You can't frighten anyone with nothign to lose. You already took it from me." she said with a smile.. "but, I can run if you want me to." she added, winking playfully. The only change in her body was that her pulse was slightly faster, she was not afraid,, but the possibilty existed.
averylynne1: A smile crossed her face before she disappeard and reappeared holding her as she had Georgia, an arm wrapped tightly around her neck and her other arm wrapped around her stomach holding her tightly against her body and off the ground. her tail was wrapped tightly around Persia's ankles to keep her from being able to kick. "now what have we here." she taunted
me: Persia remained very still, but her breathing had picked up. "You have a not so little girl with brown hair." she replied, "DO you really remember me? out off the people you have seen and everything you have done? you remember one little girl?" She shivered slightly, remembering those dark red eyes. "what will it take to feed those dark eyes of yours?"
averylynne1: "I remember everyone i have killed or tormented." She leaned her head down and starting at the crook of her neck and shoulder inhaled deeply Persia's smell up to behind her ear and back down. "i remember the smell." she growled. "do you want to feed my hungry eyes little Shifter?" she taunted her again and again.
me: "What?I couldn't feed you enough then? " she taunted back, SHe shivered again in Nagi's grip, though it was not with fear but anticipation. "SO you knew who I was when you saw me? or does only your black eyed self know me for who I am?" Kamryn watched the scene, realizing this was the shifter Nagi had slept with
averylynne1: "i always remember everything always little Persia. Sweet innocent little Persia, with no family, only friends, who watched calmly as i destroyed and shredded every little friend you had. Tasty, all of them." the game was picking up and she was enjoying it. her arm wrapped around her waist shifted letting her arm press on pressure points for both pleasure and pain. she was vaguely aware of Kamryn watching her.
me: Persia gasped, hissing a quick intake of breath. "You mean.. you did that.. you kept going because of.. me? you couldn't screw me so you killed them in front of me?" she asked, trying to keep her voice steady as pricks of pain and soft caresses of pleasure moved over her abdomen. I only remember the dying.. and seeing you.. but I was young.. " she paused to gasp again. "why did you let me go..?"
averylynne1: "your eyes. there was something in your eyes." she pressed again with her arm. she shifted her arm so that with each breath Persia took she would end up feeling the pain and pleasure of the points her arm laid across. "you like that dont you?" she tauned in a whisper in Persia's ear as she felt her shiver slightly with each breath.
me: Persia swallowed. "yesh.. yes I do ah!" she groaned, letting her head rest back against Nagi's shoulders, her neck exposed. "My eyes.. huh? was I the only one you ever left alive then?" she asked, breathing deeply to feel the pressure points go off again. Her body tensed with each breath, relaxing again after
averylynne1: "perhaps i did, perhaps i didnt. but it dosent matter anymore. because now you will be much easier to tear apart." she rolled her arm slightly so more pain pressure points went off then pleasure with each breath. "so easy to control arent you? a little bit of pleasure and you become tamed, and yet even with what i have done to you, i can still tame you. Its like you want the pain of the memory. isnt that right little wolves?" she turned so she could look at the sisters on the ground
me: Persia gasped and writhes in Nagi's grip while Kamryn aheld her sister, stroking her hair. "I guess...the black eyed version of you can see me for me." Kamryn said softly. "She swhispered to her sister and Georgia vanished, her magic trail was evident btu would suddenly stop at a certain point. "This is the girl, huh? the one you slept with. She's pretty." Kamryn said, rising to stand in front of Nagi. Persia bit her lip to keep from crying out. "Tamed hmm. you can think that."
averylynne1: "mmmm you should take a whirl with her." Nagi teased kamryn. she cared for her, loved her but she couldnt help being the animal that she was. "oh yes so very tamed. I can smell that you are turned on by this little Shifter." she taunted. Her hand tightened briefly around Persia's throat cutting off her air supply for a few seconds before she loosened her grip on her throat.
me: "mmmm not tamed, but so love the game." Kamryn merely shook her head. "I know you are an animal inside.. I have seen.. what black eyed demons are capable of." Persia was restricted, but didn't mind too much. "What made you get so dark Nagi? Although with the rate your brother is going a little control would help you out." SHe gasped as her air was blocked suddenly, then chocked for air, her fingers tingling. Kamryn looked at Nagi again. "You think that I dont love you because of the animal inside? you want to push me away? well.. goign for Georgie.. you did. I cant and wont do this with you anymore. Even though she hurt me before.. she never went for my sister.. I'm sorry Nagi.. but.. we.. cant work out."Persia internally swore. Great. she thought Break up with her while she is fuckign holding me captive. smart doggie

Kamryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamryn Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:57 am

averylynne1: Nagi enjoyed the brief struggle of Persia when her air was cut off. She growled at Kamryn. in that instance she tossed Persia hard into the wall and lunged at Kamryn. pissing her off when she was already in the state that she was was not the best idea for the little warewolf. "i will tear you apart..dog!!" her aura flared black in mid air as she was flying towards Kamryn
me: Persia raised a hand and made Kamryn disappear, she appeared directly in Kaitryn office, crumpling on the floor, covering herself and screaming.
Persia sighed, the black eyed demon in Nagi was still very untrained.. she needed help.. and fast or the demon would be too hungry.. even planet Earth woudl not be enough for it
averylynne1: Kaitryn jumped out of her chair, having not expected the sudden appearance of anyone let alon Kamryn in the state that she was. "Kammy, whats wrong?" she wrapped her arms around her pulling her into her lap. Nagi spun with ease on one foot to face Persia again. something dance in Persia's eyes that took Nagi's thoughts back to the day she and her army had infultraited the Shifter planet, of the destruction of the whore houses for slaves for the demon planet. this little girl had tamed a strange part of Nagi when she had looked at her, she had been so little and innocent that she had left her there and alive and unharmed.
me: Kamryn shook for a moment then clung to Kaityrn. "sorry.. I jsut need.. need to stay here a moment.." was all she said, burying her face in her chest.
me: Persia leaned easily against the front door, watchign Nagi intently. Her violet eyes gazing at her. Just as she had before she did not scream, nor cry, jsut watched her. Though her innocence was far gone now, a sense of serenity hung around her. "What do you want, Nagi? what does your black eyed magic crave? what is yoru body telling you? what is singing thorugh your veins now?"
averylynne1: Kaitryn held Kamryn close. She didnt want to push her to telll her what was wrong just then. she would let her tell her when she was ready, right now she would just be there for her. Nagi was pulled back from the memory, for some reason she had ran into this girl again as an adult. She looked at the Shifter, all grown up standing in the door way. what did her body want? what did her magic crave? Death. thats all she wanted. "death."
me: "Well.. I can give that to you, Nagi. If that's what you want.." Persia said with an inviting smile. "You see.. I am quite special. They say kitty cats have nine lives.. well.. I can say for sure that I have many many more. " SHe walkled closer with each word, aressing Nagi's cheek, then running a nail down her neck. "SO go ahead.. kill me.. take my death.. feed your soul if that is what you crave."
averylynne1: Nagi snarled at her and snapped at her . Killing her be easy and fun, but would it be enough to satisfy her? did she even want to kill her? she wasnt sure of the answer to either. what she did know is that this girl got off on some strange things, and it was hot. she grabbed Persia's hand and flipped her around tucking her arm up behind her back as she slammed her into the wall. she bit down on the crook of where her neck met her shoulder on pressure points for both pain and pleasure. she could feel her k9 teeth sinking deeply into her body as the taste of her blood sent a pulse of energy through her body, causeing her teeth to extended, her tail fluff up a little more, her nails grow and her fingers elongate. "special huh?"
me: Persia shuddered, then ground her teeth together. nails digging into the walls behidn her. "shit..!" she cried, gasping again for air. The teeth were depp, and usually where mates bit one another.. it made heat gather between her legs. She didnt want to reach out and touch her yet, she needed to know how Nagi was feelign so she could react better to her. SHe licked her lips as Nagi continued to dig her teeth deeper into her neck ."AH!" she creid out again, the smell of desire beginning to waft from her body
averylynne1: Nagi smiled internally as she felt her shudder in her grasp. when the smell of herdesire his her nose she growled deeply in her throat. she pressed her body against Persia's. she undid her tail from around her ankles and wrapped it tightly just above her pant waistband on pressure points, mostly for pain, a couple for pleasure. she started to naw slightly where she had sank her teeth in, tearing the holes bigger and ripping skin.
me: Persia whimpered, melting in her grip, her toes curling. "Was.. this..what you would have done tome back then?" she asked, gasping as pain shot up her side. She started to hyperventilate, and her hands automatically reached out to grab Nagi's arms which held her against the wall.
averylynne1: "purhaps." she growled between teeth. the whimper and sudden grasping for her arms got her a bit excited. she liked it when they struggled slightly. she squeezed her tail around her waist again switching between the amount of pleasure versus pain. she bit harder in the same spot as she purred deeply in Persia's ear still pinning her to the wall.
me: "Nagi!" she gasped. SHe continued to writhe, her body temperature rising, her eyes becoming a soft shade of red. "Thank God you didnt do this to me then.. dont htink.. I-I could have taken it." she whimpered and mewed like a small cat suddenly, almsot panting in her arms. "You are makign me crazy.."
averylynne1: "how so?" she teased and taunted. the smell of her desire made Nagi growl and purr. She wasnt sure what it was but the situation was fierce and on the edge, it could go either way, death and destruction or passion and sex. either way she was enjoying every moment of it, and the control she currently had on Persia made her just a little crazy with power.
me: "It just feels so good.. and believe me..I am the top woman of redmoon.. I have seen and done it all.. more than you can imagine but this..AH!" she groaned in mid sentence, beginning to purr. "This is the most amazing feeling ever... mmm part of me wishes you had ravaged me back then..." she reached down and stroked the fur the wrong way along Nagi's tail. "Now.. you going to use this.. or do I have to make you?" she squeezed it almost painfully tight,then relaxed her grip, gripping and releasing in a fluid rhythm.
averylynne1: "you would have died back then if i had even attempted any of this." Nagi paused for a second as Persia brushed the fur of her tail. "AH!" she gasped as she gripped her tail on and off. "god..." she purred in her ear. she reached down and pulled Persia's pants down. she pushed on the lower portion of Persia's back forcing it into a low arch. "I'm going to tame you, Shifter." she growled as she slipped her tail town from around Persia's waist and let the tip of her tail spell out the ABC's on the nub between Persia's legs
me: Persia was speechless, just reduced to moaning at Nagi's ministrations. Her hands continued to stroke the fur of the tail that bewitched her senses. Her free hand went up, smacking the wall behind heer for support. "SHIT" she cried, tossing her head back, the veins in her throat working overtime as her blood beat faster. Her eyes had turned pure red, and she leveled her gaze with Nagi. "Look me in the eyes.. I want you to watch what you do to me.." she said in a husky voice, moving her hips in motion with Nagi's tail.
averylynne1: Nagi's eyes flared as she saw the flare of blood pulsing in her veins. she nipped at her throat again and again listening to her breathing and her moans. "what i do to you?" she looked her in the eyes and slid her tial down and slipped her tail deep inside of Persia. moving her hips in rythm with Persia's
me: "Yes.. what you make me feel.. how you make me.. lose my sense of reality.. fuck!" she cried, her body tightening as an orgasm swept through her. She closed her eyes as her body thrashed, a smile spread on her lips. She began to calm down and opened her eyes again, looking at her. "It is.. so amazing how the animal in you is a balance of rage and lust and gentleness, so beautiful.." she caressed Nagi's face, gaspign again as her body became overly sensitive to touch
averylynne1: Nagi growled with pleasure as Persia orgasmed against her. "Careful or it might turn into only rage." she licked at the blood that dripped from Persia's neck. she pulled her tail out and flicked her clit just once in her over sensative state. with blood on her lips she leaned in and kissed persia hard, with a level of fury and passion that was unheard of. she laced it with the black eyed demon power pressing her body against Persia's against the wall.
me: Persia cried out as Nagi's tail left her, her cries smothered in the intense kiss. Her arms reached up, pressing against Nagi's chest, caressing the flesh and fabric there. SHe groaned into the kiss, sighing as the black magic ran through her, caressing her like a lover. "mmm bet you are happy I'm not a little girl anymore.."
averylynne1: "extremely." she gasped after pulling from the kiss. "now spill. what is so different from what others have done to you over the 500 years and what i do?" she asked around purrs, enjoing just the heat of Persia's body.
me: SHe tilted her head back, pressing it lightly against the wall behind her as she thought. "mmm a lot of them liked pain play.. or mixing.. but ... there is a sense of danger, of thrill, of.. connection with you. I never knew most of my clients. they woudl show up fuck me and leave.. and never care about anythign i wanted or needed.. and I was never allowed to choose what I wanted.. but you.. you have this.. thrill of seeing me react to you.. I can tell it turns you on.. nto for the pleasure of sayign you fucked me.. but because primally.. it excites you. Does that maek sense?"
averylynne1: "every word." Nagi ran a hand through Persia's hair gently caressing her head every now and then pulling her hair. Persia was right. she liked the reaction she got out of her. it was exciting. there was something about the wierd connection she felt to this Shifter, a connection she almost feared. if something became more of this connection, it would be hard to explain how she had fallen in....love, thats what the feeling of the connection was she couldnt explain....love. she had fallen in love with a Shifter. had something happened in the past that had brought this upon her. was there something higher controling her, prevented her from killing this girl when she was a little child?

me: "Feel better?" she asked, pressing her head against Nagi's hand for more touch. "You know.. I told you only part of the truth earlier. I do remember you coming to my planet, and killing my friends, but.. besides that.. I am nto sure what happened between us.. just that you didnt hurt me.. and.. I was scared.. just didnt show it. " she smield. "Only 12, how tough could I have been. Maybe one day, you can help me fill in the blanks huh? like how long you were there.. all that.."
averylynne1: "you are something else Persia. I honestly dont know why i spared you all those years ago, but i did. and somehow we have met again. perhaps that will be explained as well." she tilted Persia's head up and french kissed her deeply. it wasnt just passion that was laced in her kiss, but it was passion, desire, and love and need. emotions that were not common on black eyed demons.
me: Persia buried her fingers in Nagi's hair, pulling her closer to her, to deepen the kiss. "Nagi.. you.." she gasped, feeling as if Nagi was touchign her through the kiss. "What is this..? its almsot liek we are.." she couldnt bring herself to say it.. it was somethign that had never happened.. a shifter and a demon.. mates
averylynne1: Nagi found herself breathing hard from the kiss. she wasnt sure what was going on between them, but her anger and desire for death had turned into something else. she felt the black energy fade as her body and aura returned to normal. as she did so the connection between them that had somehow been made grew even stronger, the pull felt deeper. it was almost as the the Black power had dulled the senses of the connection. what she did know was that something inside of her was screaming for more physical contact with the Shifter. She found herself completely in love with a Shifter and that made her blood boil and she liked the feeling, she want more.
me: Persia let the red fade from her eyes, her magics calmed and her eyes returned to their sparklign violet. She wrapped her arms around Nagi. "mmm I always preferred you this way.. you are still hot no matter what. You wanna head out? I know being here with.. the scents puts you on edge."
averylynne1: "what were you going to say...before?" she asked as she teleported both of them to the house she had rented out for herself while on the planet. she was tired of ship life, she lived in it too much so for some privace and personal space she rented a house. she sighed and sat on the couch pulling Persia down into her lap.
me: "Dont worry too much about it." she said. "She sat down in a chair and smiled. "besides, stick around me long enough and you might found out." she said teasingly. "but I do agree with you.. I feel a connecton with you. I lied before when I said it was jsut great sex.. I mean.. dont get me wrong, the sex is great but.. you.. have a magic over me that.. I cant explain."
averylynne1: "mmmm, well looks like i tamed a Shifter." she teased watching her out of the corner of her eyes.she felt a sudden lurch in her stomach that made her want touch persia, any kind of touch, the touch of her hand would sufice. she wasnt sure if she liked that feeling or hated it with a passion. "glad you approve of the sex. wasnt aware i was a sex machine for you to play with when it suited you." she teased.
me: "Oh please.. that owuld be me." she flirted back, grabbign her hand and pulling her on the couch next to her."I have been trained in teh arts of sex for over five hundred years.. true you have thousands of years on me.. but you didnt spend every waking hour breathing leanring and being a sex machien like me. for you to ake me moan.. syas something."
She smield and took her hand tighter. "but.. why did you come to redmoon on that day? I htought shifters and dmeons hated each other to the point of avoidance?"
averylynne1: Nagi sighed and felt suddenly at ease holding her hand. it calmed something inside of her. "i was sent to the Shifter plan to collect slaves for the rich. we were running low on them on our planet. i went after the red moon....." she trailed off remembering her arrival on Gaia.
me: "Redmoon.. where the best sexual slaves are known.. legendary among the entire galaxy. and then you met me.. did you meet me for the first time when you directly attacked? or before? did you watch us first?" The memory suddenly became important.. she wanted to remember.. wanted toknow. "Everything is so blurry then.. so much blood and .. fear.. I just.. it is hard to remember anythign except seeing you in the main hall with us all.."
averylynne1: "I had watched the redmoon for a few days, but i had not seen you until later. I had heard that they had acquired sme new trainees but i never saw them. i was not aware how long you had been there or not. but when i did see you....there was something in your eyes that stopped me in my tracks. the violet color was something i had never seen before, and there was a spark in them...a spark i didnt know what to do or think of. and you were so young. i didnt and still dont believe children should be subjected to that." she looked down at their hands, fingers entertwined.
me: Persia closed her eyes, her hands entwined with Nagi's recalling the day so far in the past... Alarms were ringing, lights flshign as power was interrupted. "IS she out!? Did you get Vixen out!?" "Yes head lady! SHe was hidden away!" Voices yelled all around her, Persia, sat in the corner of the main room, dressed in the traineee outfit of a simple strapped white dress, which clung to the begining of her womanly curves. "Everyoen is in the room, we are ready to evacuate!"
me: A hand grabbed her own and pulled her towards the main door. "Lady.. they are here! ." She was pulled again, dropping her special hair ribbon in the process. "wait!" she cried, desperately reachign for it."Honey.. you have to stay back.. no matter what happens you must stay back"Outside Tanal yawned wide. "So.. how many should we take, Nagi? all of them? or shoudl we play with t he ones we wont keep first?"
averylynne1: "lets pick through them first. if we want to keep them we will contain them...the rest...well i do love the smell of spilt Shifter blood." she laughed
me: Tanal smiled wide. "it has been a while.. and even if they are shifters.. they are still very skilled. the best in thew universe." he apprached the door kickig nit in, hearing the screams of surprise from inside he peeked. "Oh nice.. we have about thirty that didn't escape.. even a few trainees.."Persia stood beside a few of the other trainees, but she was the yougnest at only twele. her peers were close to gradating and had logn since lost their hair ribbons. "WHo is coming.. the.. the demons?" she whispered, gripping her friend Azura. "yes.. but its ok.. we will rptect you, ok?"

averylynne1: Nagi smiled and pushed passed Tanal. "well well....we have some burnetts and blondes,, oo nice.." she said as she felt up some of the girls. the ones she decided she wanted to keep she pushed themanal with magic shackles that prevented the wearer from using magic. when she had finished picking them apart she sent Tanal away. "take them to the ship and confine them for the trip home." she laughed
me: "WIll do.. which means you get to have the left overs.. hmm.. ten left.. a few trainees as well.. well.. have your fun." he took the girls with him, using magical rope to keep them bound together adn moving.Persia saw one of her friends in teh group "Wait!" Azura grabbed her, covering her mouth. "shhh little one.. don't stand out at this time.." she knelt with her, stayign behind the main older girls who were not trainees to keep them btoh hidden
averylynne1: Nagi paced back and forth looking at the remaining girl, trying to decide what she was going to do with them. a smile crept across her face as she stopped in front of a girl that was shaking with fear. "mmm not worth even leaving behind. pray to your gods/" she said to the girl as she shoved her hand into the girls chest and pulled her heart out and ate it in a flash.
me: The girls near her screamed as the body fell, steppig back. Azura hugged Persia closer. shhh... dont maek a sound. Persia shivered, glancing through Azuras arms at the attacker.. she was tlal.. tall for any woman she had seen with short blonde hair and red eyes.. red as blood. " who is she?" Persia whispered. "shh!" Azura said, hopig nto keep them out of Nagi's radar."please! spare us!" someone else cried, on her knees in front of her. "we willdo anything!"Persia saw the begging girl, and gasped, it was her good friend, the oldest trainnee at sixteen. She pushed Azura away and waited breathlessly for what was abotu to happen
averylynne1: "then die." she grinned and reached out to the begging girl and lifter her up by her neck to her eye level. "say your prayers." and with that she twisted her hands quicky and cleanly removed the girls head from her body and tossed both at the remaining girls laughing menacingly. "who's next?"
me: Persia lifted her hands to her face, she didnt scream but ran over to Nagi, standing next to the corpse of her friend. The bottom of her white dress soaked in the blood of her friend, and covered her bare feet. She looked at Nagi intently. "You killed her." she said evenly. "she never did anything to you.. but you killed her."Azura made a strangled sound from the back of the group.. "Persia, no!"
averylynne1: Nagi looked down at the young girl. and paused when their eyes met. she saw something there something beyond innocence and intelligence. something she couldnt place what it was. the scream of the girl from the back row caught her attention. that quick break sent her into a rage. one by one she ripped the girls apart until she reached the last girl in the back row. "well well, looks like you are the last one. ill take it nice and slow with you."
me: "As long as she lives.. I will gladly die." Persia reached out and grabbed Nagi's sleeve. "DO you have to?" she asked, she could feel the shivers in the young girls body.. she showed no outward fear,but deep down, she was terrified.
averylynne1: Nagi felt the strange feeling again looking the girl in the eyes. she gently shoukdered her away.and scowled at her, the girl made her uncomfortable and she wasnt sure why. she turned back to the other girl, and slowly and painfully she removed each finger and toe nail before removing each digit one knuckle at a time. when she reach arms and ankles she slowly peeled the girls skin from her muscels. she enjoied the girls screams. she magically kept her awake so she would feel everything and not pass out from the pain
me: Azura screamed over and over until her voice was raw. "Persia..don't...look baby.." she whimpered, lookign behind Nagi. Persia, the little girl with the violet eyes was staring at each moment of pain, her hands had knotted her floor length dress up in bunches around her knees, her bloodies feet were still btu her legs shook. SHe was watching each last moment of htis girl intently, as if memorizing each painful experience to be her own
averylynne1: Nagti smiled to herself when the girl was completely skinned. she knew that the girl could survive for a few hours before she died.wanting her to suffer as much as possible nagi threw a ball of fire into the wood surrounding the girl's body lighting it and her on fire. she turned to leave and paused locking eyes with the young girl. <those eyes, those violet eyes...i have never seen anything like them before.> she thought to herself
me: A small pool of tears had gathered on the girls cheeks. "she was .. the last one... will.. will you hurt me like you hurt her now..? will you.. "she paused, dropping her skirt from her fidgeting hands "make me cry liek that?" though she was afraid her voice remained calm and resolute, she was facing her death with dignity.Tanal had finally finished boarding the ship and commed in "jsut waiting on you, let me know how much more time you want."
averylynne1: Nagi was surprised byt the young girls resolve with dying. Tanal pulled her from her thoughts. "I'm on my way." she looked back at the girl. "you are too young. your youth should be yours, not wasted in places like this." was all she said to the girl as she turned and walked out of the building back towards the ship. but she couldnt help thinking of those eyes.
me: Back in the now burnign room, Persia looked at Azura, who was still burnign alive, the fire consuming her slowly. "Go in Peace, sister.." she whsipered, wavign a hand to sever the girls spine at teh base of the neck. SHe looked up and saw white cloaked figure, an==one a tall woman with hair similar to Nagi. "Kaitryn, one was left alive.. lets get her out of here!" Teh girl took the offered hand and ran behind the newcomer Kaitryn, looking back once as Nagi exited the main hall.
Persia shook her head, sniffling a little as a few tears slid out on Nagi's couch. "ah fuck.. sorry.. I just.. I was thinking abotu the past.. and.. my friend Azura.."
averylynne1: Nagi wipped away the tears the fell from Persia's cheeks. "you suprise me Persia. with all that i did to you, to your friends, what you had to see and watch. and yet you seem content with sleeping with me, with talking to me like a friend. I dont understand."
me: "Dont get me wrong.. I am not slepeign with you for revenge or anything. I just.. past is the past. shit happens, people do things. I met you when you lived your life as you did.. like that.. by killing. But.. you spared me.. and you made me realize the animal exists in demons, and shifters, and others.. and I knew how to spot mother fuckers liek that. Because of that. But I saw somethign else in you.. its lie.. you gave me truth to life.. I dont hate you for it.. I cant forgive you.. there is nothign to forgive. you werejsut doing your duty."

Kamryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum