The Culd-a-Sac
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Across Dangerous Lines

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Across Dangerous Lines Empty Across Dangerous Lines

Post  Nagi Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:26 pm

The Black Rose was full as usual, music pumping, people swaying, sweating, grinding. Lark was sitting with Jaqu, looking on amazed at the scene, Kamryn sat with her little sister in a booth, feeling alone without Nagi by her side. Persia had enetered the club to meet Nagi later that evening, dressed to impress. Sasako was already dancing with Yuki, waving to katie who sat with Spyro above.

Sent at 7:35 PM on Monday
Avery: The crowed on the floor quickly started spreading out and some cheers could be heard. People scattared every where as a a couple guys started pushing and shoving eachother. One of the had ear length layered reddish brown hair with Honey coloured eyes. he had a slight frame. he barely reached his own height of 5'6". he wore a button up black leather vest with gold trim and a pair of relaxed fit black jeans and a pair of black boots. he growled at the other and lunged at him, connecting with him at chest level taking the man down with complete ease. the fight errupted from there, hands and feet flying.

Sent at 7:41 PM on Monday
Kylee: SOme people moved aside, already used to the fights breaking out, not wanting to stop dancing. A space was made, some watched the spectacle, others continued to dance. "Oh hell no.." Sasako groaned, annoyed at the interruption in her dancing. She glanced at the fight and raised an eyebrow, a very petite young man was kicking the ass of his much larger assailant. The boy only had one maybe two inches on her in height. "Sorry Yuki.. looks like we gotta wait." Her eyes flashed orange with annoyance, as she turned to watch the fight. In the booth beyond, Kamryn and Georgia had both perked, smelling a different kind of wolf.. "What is that?" Kamryn asked. Georgia shook her head, rising, moving closer to the circle of folk watching.She pushed through the crowd to watch on the front edge, amazed that one of the fighters was shorter than herself. Screams went up, money began exchanging hands, Georgia growled uncontrollably, the blood for the fight and an unknown wolf in her territory making her edgy

Sent at 7:45 PM on Monday
Avery: The honey eyed boywas smiling the whole time. laughing as the taller more toned guy tried desperately to get a hold on him. he was fast and flexible. he smelled other wolves mingled in with the crowed. he wasnt one to flex his abilities or who he was. he quickly ended the fight by grabbing the guy buy the back of his neck and slammed his face into his knee

Sent at 7:50 PM on Monday
Kylee: Cheers erupted as the big guy went down for the count. People clapped and exchanged money, and almsot as fast as the fight had started, it ended, people filling the dance floor. Sasako approached and eyed the boy, grabbing the fallen opponent by a leg, beginning to drag him. "You going to help me, pretty boy or are you going to make a lady do all this work?" she asked him, Georgia still stared at the young boy, her eyes flashing a bright silver, nostrils flaring as she caught his scent.

Avery: He bent down and lifted the body completely off the floor with a single hand and tossed him in a corner of the club. he looked around and caught the eyes of Georgia staring at him. He turned and bolted for the back door.

Sent at 7:54 PM on Monday
Kylee: Sasako raised her hands in a "well fuck it gesture." and returned to Yuki's side. Georgia bolted out after the boy, Kamryn rose, but they had moved too fast for her to see where they had gone, the mingling scents were making it difficult to track. Georgia kept the boy in her sights, chasing him for all she was worth. She whispered a small spell, making her legs move jsut a little faster. She jumped, tackling him from behind so they fell off of the street into a grassy section of the nearby park, she sat atop him, eyes glowing silver, one of her hands pinning his throat, the other on one hand, while she squeezed her legs together atop him to trap his other arm and torso. "wait.." she said staring at him

Sent at 7:56 PM on Monday
Avery: He struggled hard against her. His body heat started rise and a faint white aura burst forth from his body. he growled and snarled at his captour. his eyes glowing white. "let me go." his voice though breaking through clenched teeth was velvety, smooth, no roughness to it at all.

Sent at 8:03 PM on Monday
Kylee: Georgia winced at how bright he suddenly became, and tightened her grip. "I don't think so." she said. "Listen.. I don't want to hurt you, far from it.. i just.. I want to know why you are in my territory making a scene at the local hang out for supernaturals." she squeezed his neck slightly to prove her point, that she was not letting go. "SO please.. you going to play nice and talk, or do I need to keep restraining you?" She could feel the heat and strength coming from the young man, he was an inch shorter than she was, but she would not take chances with that, her thigh muscled tightened around his torso, doing more to keep him in place as she looked down at him, silver eyes meeting his white ones.

Sent at 8:06 PM on Monday
Avery: He growled and snapped at her. He hated being pinned, and out on the town alone made it hard for him to allow himself to be cornered. He stopped struggeling for a second and smiled devilishly. He suddenly started to quickly sink into the ground.

Sent at 8:08 PM on Monday
Kylee: "huh! Wait!" Georgia held onto him tighter, feeling him slip away from him. She growled, and leaned down, biting hard into his shoulder, drawing his blood. "I tasted you... I will find you wherever you go. " she said darkly glaring at him.

Avery: "I welcome it beautifull." He winked before he disappeared completely into the ground and out of her senses.

Sent at 8:12 PM on Monday
Kylee: Georgia sat on the cool ground staring at where he had been. "did he just... take a pass at me before vanishing..?" she sighed, and rose, brushing the dirt off of her exposed legs. He was definitely wolf, but what pack she did not know. She laid back on the ground where he had been, trying to feel his energy, and resting from the sudden magic use. ((haha he is a wee little devil aint he?))

Avery: ((heehee))
Daylen appeared suddenly hovering over Georgia. "Boo." before he took advantage of her situation and straddled her on the ground, pinning her tightly. "miss me?" he teased

Kylee: He had appeared without warning, no energy signature. Her eyes widened and she struggled beneath him, amazed at how strong he was. "Let me go!" she said with a growl, trying to wriggle out from under him. Her eyes flashed silver again narrowing at him. "Miss you? " she scoffed at him. "Hardly."

Sent at 8:19 PM on Monday
Avery: "good, then you werent looking too hard to find me. How sad. you are so pretty." He smiled and licked his lips teasingly. "you didnt let me go, why should i let you go??" he smiled at her and sat back slightly still easily pinning her. "why did you chase me?"

Sent at 8:22 PM on Monday
Kylee: Georgia growled again when he called her pretty. She was not used to men blatantly teasing her. SHe decided to ignore his question about releasing her, and instead answered him: "You were and still are in MY territory. you did not announce yourself, you made a scene in the local bar.. so of course I chased you.. " she smiled brightly back at him. "Besides, you ran away form there with your tail between your legs after that fight.. couldn't resist."

Sent at 8:25 PM on Monday
Avery: He smiled widely. "well, i'm pretty sure my tail was held high. you didnt even know i was in your territory until that fight. I've been around here and at that club for weeks. Pretty sad little Axel wolfy." he teased. "but i do like a good chase." he laughed hard. "pretty pretty wolf indeed." he whispered into her ear and inhaled strongly her scent. he was sure to keep his head just out of reach of her snapping teeth."

Kylee: Georgia did her best to keep her features neutral when he admitted he had been sniffing in her territory for weeks as it was. But, when he leaned down to smell her she shivered, partly in reaction to the sudden invasion, but partly in response to his strong presence. he was alpha, a boy his size.. the female wolf inside of her reacted immediately to it."Don't.. call me.. pretty.. " she growled, thrashing under him again.
((wow, georgia doesnt usually get super firey all the time. guess he knows how to push buttons))

Avery: ((lol he is fun, crazy, but fun lol))
"mmmm i'll call you whatever i want. but if you dont like pretty how about beautiful?" he teased still sniffing at her neck. "too bad you dont want to play....." he sighed.

Kylee: Why was he so damn strong? She shifted her shoulders up to protect her neck, glancing away form his penetrating eyes for the briefest of moments. Shit.. she had just looked away.. giving him the win, the power over her. She looked back again as quick as she could, hoping he had not noticed it,"Will you get off of me now?" she asked again, tryign to arch her torso up to push him away from her

Sent at 8:34 PM on Monday
Avery: He never missed a thing. He slipped off of her just as quickly as he had pinned her. "well well little wolfy, till next time i guess." he smiled and winked at her. his back was straight, giving him a very regal look to him as he stood looking down at her. "mmm i will not forget that smell, so tasty." he licked his lips and smiled down at her

Sent at 8:36 PM on Monday
Kylee: She rose quickly off of the ground, looking..down at him. "You.. are quite short.." she murmured. "Whatever clan you are from, I don't feel like meeting your beefy guys anytime soon." SHe stood looking at him, running a hand absently over where he had smelled her. "At least tell me your name stranger, or I can find it out on my own." she waited for his answer, feeling Kamryn and Mirabella appraoching from the south.

Sent at 8:39 PM on Monday
Avery: "mmmm perhaps i like the game of you having to figure it out." he chuckled and did a little spin white whisps of magic flowing from his finger tips. when he stopped there were white magic rings circeling his body. "physical appearence is just a shell, it is what lays beneath that is the truth of the person." his voice was still velvety. the pitched changed in his voice with his emotion, but it was never rough.

Sent at 8:43 PM on Monday
Kylee: Georgia stared at him intently. "Fine. But until then. I get to call you little boy." she said with a grin. Kamryn and Bella stopped next to her, looking at the boy slowly being circled by white magic. Mirabella gazed intently at him. "Old magics.. and power." She spoke softly, not angry but merely curious. "See you later little boy." Georgia teased. "I will find you again I am sure."

Avery: "Like i said i've been around for a few weeks already. i may just hang out for a few more. But if you're going to call me little boy then i guess ill just have to call you pretty wolfy." he laughed and danced a little bit back from her. "well well, looks like the calvary has arrived i guess thats my que." he winked at her

Sent at 8:49 PM on Monday
Kylee: Kamryn raised an eyebrow at the cool and smooth moves the boy was pulling on her sister. Georgia smiled, despite herself and waved. "Fine, little boy and pretty wolfy it is." Kamryn growled at her sister, wishing she would stop batting her eyelashes at the stranger. They all watched him vanish, Mirabella was shocked, she did not know who this boy was.. nor the clan he came from. And she.. she knew most things. It made her feel uncomfortable.. alsmot as much as the strange link her next in line seemed to have with the mysterious boy

Avery: ((hmmm what do you think about Daylen?? ))

Kylee: (( I like him. he is pretty free spirited, and easy going. I like him a lot))

Avery: ((so where do you want to go from here now?))

Kylee: ((well georgia and bella will probably investigate, and bring hunter in on it. we can also back track to the club and follow someone else whoh saw it and their reaction to it like persia, or sasako or someone else Smile ))

Avery: ((sure, he would have gone back to the club anyways lol ))

Kylee: ((hahaha))

Sent at 8:57 PM on Monday
Kylee: Persia sat at ease at the bar, smiling to herself. The little boy who had fought was strong, She saw him enter the bar again and her eyes followed him. She was waiting for Nagi, but this would be a nice distraction. her violet eyes wandered over his frame, sensing magics within him.

Sent at 9:02 PM on Monday
Avery: Daylen smiled to himself as he entered the club again. he slipped up to the bar and ordered a heavy drink and sat at the end of the bar drinking his drink. he could still smell the Axel in his nose, His senses running wild with her scent. She was untainted, and feirce, he liked that about her. but she was a known wolf, a high member of the Axel clan. he snaled slightly. He hated that the other clans had accepted the Nightworld with open arms.

Kylee: ((ah going against authority..))

Avery: ((now that would be an interesting couple lol ))
((yep, a rebel ))

Kylee: ((haha oh yeah it would))
Persia sighed, rising and walking to sit next to him. "Don't snarl, drink." she said smoothly, clanging her glass of vodka tonic against what he was drinking. She took a wiff of him. "Hm.. guess you know how to party, big wolves in town and you already got yourself in the middle. I like you."

Avery: "there is a party whereever you make one." he smiled and laughed and clanked his drink against hers. "big wolves?" he raised an eyebrow at her as he took a long sip off of his drink

Sent at 9:11 PM on Monday
Kylee: She smiled. "I agree on the party front. But you.." she sniffed again. "hm." she leaned back and downed her drink. "Newer in town, but not inexperienced. you would make a good agent." she ordered another round, and took a sip. "Waiting for anyone?" she asked

Sent at 9:17 PM on Monday
Avery: "waiting for no one. I would not do well as an agent of anything, dont like being controled." he smiled and spun the bar stool around in a few circles. "just looking for a good time." he smiled before downing the rest of his drink. "who you waiting for?" he asked eyeing her. it was apparent that she was.

Sent at 9:20 PM on Monday
Kylee: She laughed heartily. "You seem like a young boy out on the town for a good time. I hope you find it. Me? Waiting for my girlfriend, and no.. sorry can't watch. She tends to be.. the jealous type." she winked at him and leaned in close, kissing him on the corner of his mouth. "Now be a good mysterious boy , well.. I suppose I shoudl be polite and say young man and go have a good tiem."

Avery: "i'm older than i seem, just like to have fun." he smiled. "wasnt going to ask to watch anyways. I'm watching some one else." he winked at her and stepped down from the bar stool. "See you around...Persia." he winked and strode out of the club, heading back towards where Georgia and him had tangoed on the grass. He smiled to himself wondering how long it would take the shifter to realize she had never introduced herself to him.

Sent at 9:25 PM on Monday
Kylee

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Across Dangerous Lines Empty Re: Across Dangerous Lines

Post  Nagi Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:03 am

Persia narrowed her eyes, as a trained agent she could pick up on small subtle details.. if he had been around for weeks, it made sense that he knew her by name.. but he could know much more. Fuck. Playing with Nagi would have to wait. Well.. maybe after a dance or two.. she added to herself, smiling. Back in the park, Bella had vanished, already off to work tryign to figure out who the boy was. Kamryn glared at her sister. "So what next? gonna let him do you in the grass?" Georgia glared. "I wasnt LETTING him do anything. What is it to you anyway?"
9:29 PM me: His ears perked up on the converstation and hid himself down wind of the girls and hid in the shadows listening and watching them.
9:35 PM Kylee: Kamryn sighed. "You are a cool and level headed girl, and you just.. let him rile you up." Georgia glared. " I did no such thing.. he just.. he was a surprisingly strong little boy is all." Kamryn sighed, and shook her head. "Well I need to help Bella.. she doesnt know who this guy is. You stay here and investigate the energy traces.. your magic is stronger than mine, anyway." Georgia smiled. "All right, I will." Kamryn kissed her sister on the temple. "I know.. you have been lonely after.. things didnt fully work out with Hunter.." Georgia held her hadn up. "Kammy.. there has never been anything.. Hunter didn't work out.. and Cona.." she sighed. "Just go, k?" Kamryn nodded and vansihed, leaving Georgia sitting on the ground, sniffing the air around her.
9:36 PM (( I gtg in thirty to an eye doc appointment))
9:37 PM me: He raised an eyebrow watching the two. they were interesting together, you could tell they were sisters but at times they didnt seem connected at all. He shifted into his wolf form and stalked her from the shadows before running towards her and slipping between her legs on the grass and slid back up to his paws and sat watching her sniff the air. how silly she looked in her human form.
9:38 PM ((no worries, i gotta go to bed at 10 anyways which is about 30 mins lol))
9:41 PM Kylee: Georgia jumped, looking down at the beautiful wolf in between her knees. "Is it... you..?" She asked, entranced by how his fur seemed to glow like snow. She reached out and stroked the inviting fur, feeling tingles of energy prickle her fingertips. "Why are you even here anyway, little boy?"
9:44 PM me: "do you wish for me to leave?" he asked her. he spoke out loud, his wolf muzzel and lips moving with each word as though he was human, a skill wolves normally didnt have. He raised an eyebrow and cocked his head to the side slightly as his ears twitched watching her. He found that he liked being petted by her. He normally didnt like being touched by anyone yet here he was with some stranger wolf letting her fingers weave with his thick fur.
9:47 PM Kylee: She froze, watching him intently."You have a lot of power and ability for a young wolf." she said, scratching him behind his left ear. "Now me.. I ain't from japan." she said, for the first time since leaving the States slipping into her original smooth southern accent. "Where I come from, men are gentlemen and always introduce themselves when callin upon a new town. " she moved to sit in front of him, kneeling so they were eye level. "You not a gentleman, little boy?" she asked, eyes glowing a tinkling silver as her magics touched his aura
9:50 PM me: "Where i come from Women introduce themselves to great men first. Are you not a lady?" He asked as he wrapped his tail around his feet and yawned. he tilted his head to the side towards her hand as she scratched him. "i'm probably older than you pretty wolfy." he smiled and nudged her hand to keep scratching. it felt good
9:52 PM Kylee: "Hm.. try me." she replied, her accent smooth and lilting. She realized she had used it and shook her head, returning to her normal speech she had used the first time they met. "Well.. I don't know your clan, or you.. in this case, Ladies first is not the way to go." SHe pulled her hand away. "No name, no more scratchies." she sadi in a teasing cutesy tone.
9:56 PM me: He glared at her and appared back in his human form sitting cross legged on the grass in front of her. "My clan is not impotant, you wouldnt know about us anyway. but i guess you can call me Daylen." he smiled and watched her. "American southern belle. pretty." He leaned back his hands on the ground behind him looking up at the stars.
9:59 PM Kylee: Georgia blinked at his sudden transformation and raised an eyebrow at him. "Sitting there naked as day, legs open facing me.. I mean.. I already saw but you got some balls on you." She shifted so she could sit up more and look at him. "Daylen, nice to meet you. Georgia Axel." She let her natural accent come back out. "Southern.. yes.. belle.. no. I hate my accent.. I usually hide it anyway. Sorry for chasing you too.. I tend to get.. territorial.."
10:05 PM me: "he looked at her and smiled. He didnt care if he was naked or not, fairly often his pack would sit around naked around a camp fire. he looked back up to the stars. "Nice to officially meet you Ms. Axel. your accent is gorgeous, you shouldnt hide it. Hey being territorial is expected of a wolf, i would have been insulted if you hadnt tried to chase me oof your land."he smiled at her again and laid out completely on his back, his hands linked behind his head and stared up at the sky again, glancing at her out of the corner of his eye every now and then. "is it not odd that we sit here like this, two wolves, 2 different clans, we have no issue with but your sister and Matriarch are all up in arms about it all. wonder what they would say if they saw us." he laughed hard.
10:08 PM Kylee: "Hm.. what my sister and Bella do is their business, besides, it is my life. If you wanted to kill me I am sure you would have done it already. " She lay back net to him, turning her head to look at him. "So.. I guess you guys arent a part of Nightworld." she said, eyes drinking in the sight of him, she remembered the taste of blood in her mouth. "Ah.. sorry abotu that.." she said, runngin a hand along where she had bitten him earlier.
10:10 PM me: "nope no affiliaction with any society but our own." He shrugged about the bite. he didnt really care. they had been in the heat of a fight, things happened. it wasnt the first bite he had taken, and probably would be the last. He stretched, as he did so each and every muscel rippled strong under his skin
10:12 PM Kylee: Georgia slowly removed her hand and gazed at him. "Do all y'all run small in your clan?" she asked and laughed, "Sorry.. didn't mean to go super southern belle on you there." Something about him pulled at her.. but she didn't know what.. she knew she had been extra careful after.. two relationships that did not work.. maybe she was not used to men being open and nice to her. "I admit you are strong.. but I.." to prove her pint she moved closer, stretching out next to him, the skin of her arm and legs touching his own. "Am taller than you. " she said with a smile. she wasnt beign mean about it, but a teasing note was in her voice, a light in her eyes
10:15 PM me: "HA!!! small....no. The warriors in the clan rival that demon boy that is running around here. I'm a direct line to our original, from a time when folks werent very tall." he turned his head at looked at her and smiled softly. he could feel a zing racing through his body where her skin touched his.
10:18 PM Kylee: SHe smiled wide and moved to straddle him, her shorter hair coming in messy waves to her jawline. "Ok calm yourself down, I am not judging you. I know you re strong.. I felt it." her eyes were glowing brightly as she gazed down at him. "What.. is it about you... ?" she asked herself, runnign a nail down his chest. "
10:20 PM me: he grinned as she climbed up on him. He hadnt expected her to be so bold. what he knew from watching her had not prepared him for this from her at all. "mmmm you're glowing." he winked at her and before she could do anything he grabbed her finger that ran down his chest and nipped the tip of it playfully before sucking on the tip lightly
Kylee: ((I gtg . I can do one more post after this then I need to run. can you post in the forums before you go to bed??))
10:21 PM me: ((okkies sounds good ))
10:23 PM Kylee: She gasped as he nipped her finger, her body heat rising. "Oh shit.. what the hell am I doing?" she said out loud, her southern accent dripping in huskiness as her voice deepened. "I don't.. usually.. climb on strange naked boys in public places.. I ain't that kinda girl." she said softly. "But.. something about you is just..intriguing." She smiled down at him, eyes locked onto where he suckled her finger. "I better hope you are a good enough boy to not take advantage of a southern belle." she teased, leanign close to whisper it in his ear

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamryn Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:49 pm

averylynne1: "Hmm since when did you start to claim to be a southern belle?" He teased. He nipped the tip of her finger Indian on a pressure point. He shifted his hips slightly to get more comfortable
under her weight

me: She gasped again, closing her eyes at the gentle pleasure. SHe looked down at him "hmm you are shorter than me. and I thought you were strong, but.. am I too heavy for you?" she wasnt teasing, but seemed worried that she was in fact, too heavy

averylynne1: "Stronger then you can imagine. Just didn't think you wanted my junk poking you in the ass." He smiled playfully.

me: Her cheeks flushed prettily and she pinched his side. "Well i can't help it if my southern charms turn you on, Little boy." she said in her southern drawl. She wondered why he was making her feel this way.. it was so unlike her

averylynne1: "What can I say. Your hot." He winked at her and smiled. There was a brief twinkle of white in his eyes as he looked at her. He didn't normally like other clan wolves but there was something in her spunk that drew him to her

me: She bit her lip coyly. "Not many people think so. Everyone always says my sister who is small, curvy with long thick hair is their type. "I am the tall, slender girl with short hair." she slid off from the top of him, lying beside him in the grass. "You ever gonna tell me more about you?>"

averylynne1: "Perhaps in time." He turned his head to look at her. "I prefer slender tall girls." He smiled. "What is it you want to know?"

me: "nothing much.." she said, running a hand through his tawny hair. "You don't need to say anything. You seem to be.. off the grid anyways. But.. will you leave this place?"

averylynne1: "Are you asking me to leave your territory?" He asked sitting up and staring off
me: "no.." she said, sitting up, reaching out to put a hand on his shoulder. "No.. I just.. didn't know if you would leave.. forever.."

averylynne1: He turned and locked eyes with her. "Are you asking me to stay?"
me: "I am not asking anything.. but.. it seems wrong for you to jsut run of after we only just met. I want to know more about you.."

averylynne1: "I can't say how long I'll stay. I have a clan to lead. But if leave I can always come back." He smiled at her.

me: "Wait..you..you lead your clan?" she asked surprised, staring at him. He was strong, but she did not expect to hear that from him
averylynne1: "Yes. I do. I am the alpha."

me: No wonder she was feeling drawn to him. "That makes sense.. I never feel.. drawn to male wolves .. all the men in my clan are not Alphas per say.. I dont know if I have ever met a male alpha before"

averylynne1: "Guess there is a first time for everything.' He chuckled

me: "Guess so." she was absently running a fingertip along his jawline as he spoke, unaware that she was even doign it

averylynne1: He smiled at her touch but didn't draw her attention to it. He liked it.

me: SHe continued to gaze at him, her fingers tracing absent patterns along his jawline, her eyes locking with his own. "I am the next in line to lead.. I am an Omega in my tribe..
"
averylynne1: "there arent many Omegas any more. is that why you are being groomed and not your older sister?" he asked smileing as he looked into her eyes. he felt like he was falling when he did and he didnt mind it one bit

me: "Yeah.. but I have the magic.. she has the physical ability." She felt herself leanign closer towards him, her shoulder touching his. "You are.. still naked." she said with a smile, laughing softly. "You really dont get embarassed easily do you?"

averylynne1: "nope. we are comfortable in our skin, either human form or wolf." he smiled. he leaned in and very lightly let their lips meet. he savoured the moment, not sure when it would happen again if it did. she was from a different clan and he was from a mysterious clan to them. he believed the Axel's to have more of an issue with him then his clan with her.

me: She shivered as their lips touched, taking a soft intake of breath. "Shit.." she gasped, touching her forehead against his. "As the next in line.. I.. I have to be careful.. but.. before .. before we part ways. let me kiss you again. And proise me that you will se eme again"

averylynne1: he smiled and nodded. he leaned in again and kissed her again, only much deeper and much more passionate then before. he let his tongue slip between her lips to dance with hers. she tasted amazing, a flavour he would never forget. his hand slipped under hair onto her neck as he pulled her closer, their chests touching.

me: As their lips met, she pressed herself against him, wrapping her arms around his neck as he tangled his fingers in her hair. He tasted of wild forest, and cool air, She groaned into the kiss, thrusting her tongue deep within his mouth. She felt connected as she never had, an ALpha male felt so different.

averylynne1: he leaned back pulling her atop of him as he laid back in the grass. he moaned into the kiss, he let his alpha magics slip into the kiss which only deepened it. his free hand found the small of her back where he let his nails trace imaginary designs on her skin on pressure points. he lightly ground his hips against hers as they lay there, entertwined. He wanted to take her, in many ways, sexually, emotionally, and back to his clan, keep her hold on to her and never let go. he had never felt this way, but he had also never met a true Omega that he liked in any way what so ever let alone in a passionate way

me: The magic washing over her skin was like a fire. Georgia moaned, easily letting herself be pulled down top of him. His strength was not something she feared, but welcomed. Her hips rolled in response to his, her body heating at the warmth and hardness she felt. "Daylen.." she whispered hoarsely her silver eyes glowing.. "a kiss.. just.." she stopped in mid sentence, cutting herself off by capturing his mouth with hers, one hand running over his slim hip bones

averylynne1: he welcomed the assult on his mouth that she provided. he rose his hips again meeting her rythm. he was surprised to find that he was growing hard. he panted slightly in the middle of their kissing as his own heat rose. he wanted her, and bad. but he was afraid that she would reject him if he took it too far, or worse they would be caught by someone from her clan. but he pushed that thought to the back of his mind. her hand on his hip made him want her even more. he found the pressure points inside her mouth easily and his nails dug in just a little harder as they danced on her lower back hitting the pressure points harder then before.

me: Georgia could feel herself falling, twining herself deeper with his essence. She growled, and wrapped her legs around his hips as his nails dug deeper in the the pressure points of her back. "I.. don't think I can stop.." she murmured, letting him invade her mouth, her own hands dipping to run along his inner thighs on pressure points. In the shadows downwind, a pair of tawny eyes watched, the female wolf was situated downwind to avoid detection, but her teeth began to show in a silent snarl

averylynne1: he growled in return. and moaned as her nails found his inner thighs. "if you keep this up i wont be able to either." he said breathlessly. he could sense something in the air, but his main focus was her. the beauty he found himself wrapped up with

me: SHe smiled wide and leaned down, nipping along his collar bone. "That's right, baby Make some noise for me." She whispered into his ear, her fingertips brushing higher on his inner thighs. Her eyes purely glowing with desire and magic. The tawny wolf downwind shifted into a slight woman, barely reaching five foot three. SHe forwent clothing, just remaining crouched in the bushes, her long hair wild and tangled.

averylynne1: he reached down and pulled her shirt up over her head. if she was going to play dirty so was he. he raised his hips as her hands trailed higher. he panted and softly growled with her ministrations. "you going to tease all night?" he whispered in her ear nipping at her neck.

me: "If thats what it takes." she replied, nipping harder along his neck to the soft tissue between shoulder and neck, the soft spot where the mating bite occurred, she knew it would drive him mad if she teased him there. As she began to nip, the naked woman growled, diving out and tackling Georgia, pinning her easily beneath her smaller frame. "Enough," she said harshly, glancing to Daylen. "This si insane, Daylen. I leave you for one week and you gallivant with an Omega? Good thing you gave me the power tocollect you if need be."

averylynne1: he growled as she nipped at him in his mate spot. the sudden breeze of air rushing past and the lack of weight from Georgia had him on his feet in seconds growling at her. "Eva, what are you doing here? get off of her this instant!" he commanded her in his Alpha voice.

me: Eva's teeth vanished, and she immediately rolled off of Georgia, landing on her knees in a bow. "My apologies,, Daylen," she said softly, bowing her head so her neck was visible between her wild hair to show her deference. Georgia rose, glaring at the sudden intruder, makign her shirt appear back on her. "My Lord.. I apologize.. but we must.. leave."

averylynne1: Daylen glared at Eva, she was his best friend, his right hand and general but sometimes even she acted without truely thinking things through. He walked over to Georgia gently placing his hands on her shoulders. "are you ok?" he asked in a soft velvety voice gently smiling at her. "and why is that Eva?" he asked over his shoulder as he smiled at Georgia. he let his previous out return to his form.

averylynne1: outfit*
Sent at 3:40 PM on Wednesday
me: Georgia nodded, running her hands through her hair to fix it. "I'm fine, dont worry about it." Eva remained kneeling and looked up at Daylen. "Sir, the time has come for us to regroup. And please, if you are going to seduce, do it in a clearing away form the road." she joked, tryign to ease the tension in the air

averylynne1: Daylen nodded at Georgia. he didnt like that his is how it had to end tonight, but knew it had to happen. "yes...regroup. i suppose it is that time." he turned back looking at Georgia. "would you like to come with?" he asked extending a hand to her invitingly.

Kamryn
Admin

https://theculdasac.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamryn Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:50 pm

averylynne1: Daylen nodded at Georgia. he didnt like that his is how it had to end tonight, but knew it had to happen. "yes...regroup. i suppose it is that time." he turned back looking at Georgia. "would you like to come with?" he asked extending a hand to her invitingly.

me: Her eyebrows shot up in surprise as he invited her. "But.. isn't this official clan business?" Not that she minded of course, but the way this new woman who was the same height as Kammiie stared at her with her golden blood red eyes was making her.. just a little weary. "If..it is all right. But.. I need to stay in town, so if your regrouping is happening somewhere else.."

averylynne1: "i can bring who i want, and if someone has an issue with it they can challenge me, mind none have ever made it past 30seconds of a challenge with me, so no one has tried in a long time." He looked at Eva. "will you stop grovelling silly girl?" he teased his friend. "are we meeting here or back home?"eva kept his calendar taken care of as he really only ever did his own thing. 300+ years he had stopped caring.

me: Eva gently moved a piece of what Georgia had to say was the most tangled looking mess of gorgeous hair from her face and propped a hand on one hip. Eva wanted nothing more than to say it was back in Canada so they would leave this unknown wolf bitch behind, but seeing how .. intently Daylen was focusing on her made her change her mind. She mentally sent a message to the clan HQ to shuffle personnel and plans, and smiled a bright, yet.. somehow cool smile. "Hotel is fine." she said briskly, her voice a bit high pitch then Georgia expected, but with a clean, smooth edge that only came from years of refined speech.

averylynne1: "good." he turned back to Georgia. "let me explain a few things to you about how this is going to go down." he smiled trying to show that he was trying to make it not seem to serious. "what you hear and see you can not tell anyone, noone in the clan will give you the clan name until you are trusted. and you must keep quiet at all times unless you are addressed since you are not part of the clan."

me: Eva saw a flash of feelings wash over the girls face for a moment, before it suddenly turned stone cold. 'hm.. good girl this one.' she thought. "And.. you expect me to walk into an unknown clan's regrouping meeting where I may not be trusted on my own volition?" Georgia asked, suddenly seeming more serious than she had. "Damnit, Daylen.. I just met you.. and you want to pull me into a place like this? I can't not go without informing one member of my clan. If anything happens to me, even by mistake it could be a a bad situation.."

averylynne1: "If you wish to tell someone that is fine, but you can't relay what occures at the meeting unless something happens to you directly, in which case....." he paused for a moment, searching for the right words. he knew what he was about to say would throw Eva for a wild trip, something he didnt do for outsiders. "i'll take the responsibility for anything my clan does if harm should come to you whether physical or mentally." he smiled at Georgia. he had seen the feelings run across her face briefly but kept it to himself as well.

me: Eva controlled the growl building in the pit of her stomach. But her eyes flashed redder briefly. "Fine. But we need to go, we are almost late to the meeting point." She said smoothly, years of training easily hiding her agitation. Georgia nodded and mentally sent a message to Bella, telling her she was meeting with some wolves and to keep track of her if she needed an out. "Ok then. I appreciate your offer of protectin. Let's go." Georgia agreed, smiling once at Eva.

averylynne1: Daylen, walked behind Eva following her, as well as keeping the two girls seperated. he could already tell something about Georgia was making Eva edgy. it could have been the different clan thing, or that she was an Omega, or that he had found her attractive enough to bridge the clan lines for her. whatever it was he would confront her about it later in privacy.

me: Georgia could feel the electricity in the air between Daylen and Eva. She did not know what the relationship between them was, but something was off to be sure. Remaining silent seemed the best plan for now. Eva tossed her wild hair again and began mumbling to herself in.. French? Georgia was surprised, thank God New Orleans made it possible to learn French, though she was quite rusty. "We are here," Eva said, glancing at a five star hotel across the way.

averylynne1: Daylen whistled as he looked up at the hotel. "nice diggs you got us for the meeting. nicely done. Hope the kids dressed approprietly." he chuckled to himself as he stepped off the curb and across the street to the Hotel.

me: Eva smiled at her leaders usual antics. He always had a taste for high class. High class food, high class cars, high class homes and high class women. She motioned Georgia to follow them and lead them to the back. There she waved a hand, putting her and Georgia in the simple, yet satisfying little black dress with hells. Georgia's hair remained short but was now sleek, while Eva's waves became tamed and lustrous, waving to her back. "Ok, now you.. last tiem I tried to put a tux on you I forgot the pants.. we all remember how THAT went down.."

averylynne1: Daylen giggled like a little boy. "ah yes, pants this time would be good. if you ever try to do that again, remember the pants, forget the shirt." he winked. he snapped and was dressed to the hild in a black tux with gold trim and tails. he smiled to himself, double checked he had pants and shoes and turned to look at Georgia. he paused and just stared at her. she was more beautiful then he had thought possible. "wow." was all he said but his roaming eyes and smile said the rest

me: Eva rolled her eyes. "Yes, yes. I did good. Now stopped oggling and get your wolfy ass inside." she said, poking him in the back to get him to move. Georgia laughed. The girl reminded her of Kamryn, but a Kamryn before so much had happened to her. They entered a lavish room with platters of meat both raw and cooked, fruits and cheeses, wines, breads. A group of men and women were talking, but as soon as they entered they bowed their heads. "Well met!" they all said in French, beckoning their two leaders.

averylynne1: "nice to see everyone is all sparkely tonight." he smiled at the group and danced around a little bit, rather carefree. he moved to Georgia's side and extended an arm to her. "m'lady?" he smiled at her.

me: "Well met sir." She said in slightly shaky French with a creole accent. "I speak it.. but.. very.. slowly." she continued, smiling prettily at the other wolves, careful not to show her teeth. The others regarded her wearily, but they were more at ease as their leader seemed fine with her. "Let us feast before the meeting." Eva said in her lilting French. "Enjoy."

averylynne1: "Hang around us enough and you'll pick it back up quickly." He smiled again at her. As was customary he got his food first so he led georgia to the banquet tables

me: SHe followed him with ease, sitting beside him at his opposite side, Eva on the other. Everyone sat and bowed their heads to him. It was.. more formal than Georgia would have expected it. At his signal, everyone began to eat and talk merrily. "Your clan.. they seem nice." Georgia said

averylynne1: "Everyone is pretty easy going." He smiled and started in on his meal

me: As the meal progressed, the rapid French was making Georgia's head hurt.She murmured a soft spell, and suddenly everything became clear. However, the waves of speech ceased and everyone stared at her, a few teeth were bared. 'shit.. magic in unknown were clan.. bad plan' she thought

averylynne1: At the sign of teeth he stood up. "That is enough. You will respect our guest as you would another member or you will have to deal with me. Is that clear?" He spoke in perfect french with a slight growl behind his words

me: Eva tensed at his reaction, if she were to be in wolf form, her hackles would be up. Mumbles of affirmation followed, but a few people continued to stare, though not growl at Georgia. The mood was much heavier, though people continued to eat. Eva sighed adn mentally to Daylen. "This is what you get for bringing an outsider, especially a female Omeaga.. and of all clans an Axel? You know they are dangerous. People will not just welcome them with open arms, and you know it."

averylynne1: <they are only dangerous if you treat them as such.> he said mentally back to her. "Alright obviously you are all done eating." The childish air about him was gone. "Let's get these tables amd chairs pushed aside." He turned to georgia. "Now the fun starts." He smiled and moved to a set of 3 chairs on a stage at the side of the room. The others moved quickly to make a large opening in front of the stage. Once done with that he rose from the middle chair. "Let our first challenger rise and pick thier challenger."

me: Georgia watched with a curious expression as the pack members all smiled, their eyes glowing various shades of golden red. A strong looking man, though short stood up. "I challenge Eva" He said abruptly, causing a soft gasp to run through the crowd. Eva looked annoyed. "Again? How many times do I need to kick your ass before you realize I am never giving htis spot to anyone.. EVER." she said with emphasis. The young man seemed unfazed, and merely grinned form ear to ear

averylynne1: "Let the games begin."

me: Eva shrugged out of her short black dress and stood naked in front of the crowd. Georgia raised an eyebrow.. though small like Kammie, her body was not the soft curves of her sister but sleek and lithe, muscular. Her hips were gently curved, her legs long and strong, her long wild hair made her seem like a wild woman. "Come on Jaques. Get me,boy." She taunted. Jaques, as he was called removed his clothing as well, and they both shifted, growling and biting at throats as the fight began.

averylynne1: Darlene giggled the fool tried every time and lost everytime. He shook his head and sat back down slouching like a king watching. Casually he reached over amd to Georgia's hand in his own.

me: Georgia let him take her hand,and squeezed his back as she watched. The fight was savage yet graceful all at once. Eva was strong maybe even on par with what Georgia had seen of Lara Ita and her own sister when they fought. "So what happens if he wins?" she asked

averylynne1: "He will be the new general amd my right hand. He is arrogant and stupid." He smiled and squeezed her hand right back. "This is how the rest of the night will go. Each wolf jockeying for a new rank."

me: "And.. you do this every night?" she asked, hearing the snaps continuing. As the fight prograssed, a sudden wave of unknown magic rippled through the room, making Eva shift suddenly out of wolf form into her human one. She cried out in pain and huddled on the ground, Jaques seemed to grin in his wolf form and he dove her her, going for her throat. Georgia recognized the magic as not wolf.. it smelled of demon. "Daylen.. that isn't-" she stopped talking, not wanting to interrupt a fight.

averylynne1: "Hold!!" He Hollared over the floor standing up. He looked around the room for the unknown magic.

me: Everyone stood still, but Jaques continued to leap for Eva's throat, landing atop of her and digging his teeth in her human frame. He stopped with her pinned down, gripping her neck tightly, blood beginning to drip to the floor. Eva was never one to show weakness in front of others, but she lay prone on the ground, her eyes glowing with pain. Georgia narrowed her eyes. "It was him.. the one challenging her. I can smell it on him, see it. He somehow used it to force her shift."

averylynne1: He narrowed his eyes and stepped down off of the stage towards Jacques. He reached down and grabbed him at the back of his mouch with one hand forcing his jaws apart easily making him release Eva. With the other hand he grabbed him by the back of his neck on pressure points for the most immense pain he had ever felt in his life. Darlene released a wave of white magic tendrils into the boys body forcing his body to twist back into his human form.

me: Jaques screamed in agony as he was forced to shift against his will the pressure points sending waves of heated pain to his limbs. Eva slowly rose to her knees, one hand on her throat as she gasped in air, her eyes blazing.. Georgia remained calm and detached, knowing it was Daylen's call on what to do with the boy. "My Lord.. I-I apologize..I did not mean-"

averylynne1: "You used forbidden magic and for that you will be dealt with." He squeezed his neck harder

me: The young man whimpered in Daylen's grip, growling with pain. Eva rose and walked over to the two of them. She tried to hide it, but the magic had hurt her deeply,, to the masses she seemed fine but her gait would sway just a little more than normal to Daylen's perceptive eyes. "Deal with him as you see fit.. but you and I will never fight again. I abjure you as a challenger now and forever."

averylynne1: Daylen growled and slammed the guys head into the ground with abnormal strength and speed. His fangs extending in a roar as he did so, his eyes and aura flared white in anger. He looked at eva knowing she hurt. He nodded at eva a knowing knod. White tendrils of magic whipped out towards her entering her body with healing power.

me: She whimpered slightly at the pain of sudden healing but then stood straight, eyes glowing intense blood red and gold. She bowed once and returned to her seat on the dias, watching Jaques. "I do not know where you.. stumbled upon this foreign magic.. but to use it in a fight.. I thought higher of you." Jaques bowed his head in shame, knowing he would be at the low rank of the pack for many years to come. "Are you ok?" Georgia asked Eva, who merely looked cooly at her.

averylynne1: Daylen growled again at the boy. "You will be at the bottom of the pack till I decide otherwise. You will not be allowed to challenge a soul till I say so." He walked back to the stage and turned to face the group. "Let's continue, cleanly. Or the next one to cheat will die at my hand." He sat back down. "Sorry georgia. It is never like this. And to answer your question from earlier, no this is not every night. Only once every 6 months."

me: "I must have good timing." She muttered. A few more challengers for lesser posts stood up and continued the fighting, some winning, others losing posts. But each time hands were shaken, laughter exchanged. It was a family feel in this clan. "It is interesting to see a pack lead by an ALpha." Georgia murmured. Ita had Lara and Destiny, even Fayth. Her own clan had been lead by Mirabella and Liz, and she was next in line. It was a marvel to see a pack lead by a male.

averylynne1: "Because it's not a male in the other clans? This clan changes hands when a new heir is born, male or female. I just happen to come a long." He smiled and laughed. With the wave of his hand the fighting Andes, the lights dimmed and music started up. Couples in the clan gathered in the area the battle had been dancing romantically with eachother. All naked. He stood up and stepped off the stage and turned to georgia extending hand. "M'lady, may I have this dance?" He smiled again at her. He remains fully clothed waiting for her.

me: "You may. But I am keeping my clothes on." she said with a smile, rising and stepping down to take his hand. Eva watched the two as they swept cross the floor. The tight black dress fit her frame nicely, Eva thought with pride. Georgia followed Daylen's lead easily, spinning at one point. "But you don't understand. The clans i know have NEVER had alphas."

averylynne1: He happily danced with her amongst his clan. "Really? No Alphas at all?" He pulled her close so their bodies touched his aura mixing with hers. He simply smiled happily with her that close.

me: "None, ever. The men in my clan are... " she trailed off, not really wanting to go into details. Her brothers had all killed one another, and Jaqu was AWOL. Hunter hardly spoke to them as it was. "Thank you for inviting me, I will never forget tonight."

averylynne1: "I will never forget you." He let her get away with not elaborating on the males in her clan. He didn't care. He had her eye and that's all that mattered to him at the moment. He felt the eyes of the clan on him but ignored it.

She stopped dancing. "You make it sound like.. we won't see one another again." she commented, feelign the eyes of other wolves on her. "Promise me we will see each other again in the future, even if you have to return home"

averylynne1: "I promise. I'll never be further than a thought if you need or want me. You have me hypnotized pretty Wolfe."

me: Her cheeks reddened at his compliment and she nodded. "All right then, Little Boy. It is a deal." She leaned close and embraced him, not even feeling awkward that she was slightly taller. Eva narrowed her eyes at the sight and gauged the reaction in the crowd. SHe raised a hand signalling the approaching end of festivities

averylynne1: Daylen pulled her back a little and leaned in to kiss her deeply.
he didn't care about the eyes on them

me: Ah her lips touched his, Georgia closed her eyes and deepened it, welcoming the warmth and sweet scent from his magic and ALpha nature. Members of the clan continued to clean, beginning to retire for the night. Eva remained sitting on the dias, watching him intently.

Kamryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamryn Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:39 pm

averylynne1: He welcomed her deepening it. He loved how she tasted. He piled her closer and deepened the kiss letting trier tongues dance

me: The room had all but melted away, Georgia relaxed in his inviting grip, tasting him. She was not sure what the pull between them was.. but she knew she wanted to explore it. She pulled away breathlessly, her eyes flashing silver. "Daylen.. I have to stop kissing you.."

averylynne1: He raised an eyebrow at her. "And why is that pretty wolfy?"

me: "You know why.. I won't be able to stop.." The nickname he had given her made her smile wide. "I am Omega.. you are Alpha.. from two different clans. And this.. could be anything.." SHe pressed herself against him, kissing him roughly. "Too many secrets are between us"

averylynne1: He smiled into the rough kiss. "Too many secrets? Who cares if we are from different clans. It's happened before."

me: Georgia growled softly. "Why are you pushing me!?" she snarled. She liked him a lot, even though they were complete strangers. "I have a position to uphold in my clan.. you can't expect me to drop everything for one night of steamy romance. Try and understand.. I want you.. but.. we need more time.."

averylynne1: "I'm not saying let's have hot wild sex here on this floor." He chucked. "We'll take it as slow as you need." He smiled at her

me: Georgia hated herself for getting so emotional, he obviously was as cool and collected as can be. "I just.. I have never met an Alpha.. I need to be sure I am able to recognize the seeds of potential love or just pure wolf attraction." Eva grinned. The girl was smart indeed, she could be worthy of her leader.

averylynne1: He smiled. "Good. You are very smart georgia. I respect that about you. I'll wait as long as you need to figure it out." He leaned forward and kissed her on her cheek

me: SHe sighed and put her arms around him. "I will talk to a powerful male in my clan and see what I can figure out. Until then.. don't run far." she asked, leaning in and nipping him gently along the mating point. "I will return for you."

Kamryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamryn Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:18 pm

averylynne1: Daylen growled low in his chest when she nipped at him. He smiled at her. "I wont run. I promise." he whispered in her ear before he bit hard enough on the mating point to make a half mate symbol, a mark the signified he would keep his promise to return to her some day.

me: Georgia's eyes flashed silver as he bit, then she smiled, leaving the hotel with a wave of her hand. Eva remained settled on the Dias, her now golden eyes taking in the scene before her. "I have seen you play around with women for hundreds of years.. but never have I seen you enchanted by one.. especially one so young."

averylynne1: He turned and smiled childishly at her. "oh? whatever do you mean?" he giggled and bounced back up to his chair. he spun it to face her and sat down elegantly.

me: She gave him a look and sighed, tossing her wild and tangled hair over a shoulder. "Don't be coy with me." she said intently, her deep alto voice filling the now empty room. "You see a girl you like, you have her when and how you like her. You are being quite the gentlemen with this one. True, you are playing the game as you usually do still.. but.. something feels different. Did the little pup get under your skin?" she teased, leaning in close to whisper the question

averylynne1: his smile grew. "i guess you could say that. You know as well as i that she more than likely wont come back anyways. she is Axel. they tend to have issues if you engage in a wolf outside the clan, another species is fine but not clan." he sighed. he dropped his forhead on his hands on the back of the chair and sighed looking at the floor

me: "Giving up?" she taunted, always one to enjoy a good prod. "But I understand.. the Axel clan has always been.. secretive. From what I hear both local clans Ita and Axel have very few if not any Alpha Males. I would like to meet one of these so called OMega leaders in person and see just what in the hell they are doing." She, like many of the Altir had heard about Lara and Bella through the years.. but the Altir's kept to themselves, so she had never met them in person. "We have tobe careful.. these packs are tight knit.. you may have to let her go."

averylynne1: "i never give up. just sometimes you have to know when to walk away." he lifted his head and smiled slightly. "i came very close to actually meeting Mirabella Axel earlier. She is very short, shorter than i am."

me: Eva laughed. "I hear she is a miget really. a waif of a thing. But you never let height bother you." she smiled brightly and rose, stretching her arms above her head while removing her dress. "Dresses..." she sighed. "Why can't we just be naked all the time?" She made a pair of tight dark denim jeans appear, and a simple black leather corset top. "I can do investigations for you.. go and meet up with or watch other clan members.. as far as I know the Axels have the potential for ALpha males.. but I am not sure about Ita's. What would you have me do?"

averylynne1: Daylen stood up as well. "hmmm.....The Ita's might have the ability to produce Alpha males but that clan has a very strong leader that has no issue killing. You will want to be careful up north. they are formiddable. they got the strngth of the mutation where as the Axels got Magic. we lucked out by getting the perfect balance of the two. Go...scope out the Ita's I'll stay here and keep an eye on the Axels." he turned to look at her.

me: She nodded and bowed, her eyes now returned to their warm honey-hazel color. I thought I sensed an Ita presence at the club. I will return there and investigate.. it is only midnight. The night is young." SHe left the hotel and returned to the club, her dark clothes easily blending into the crowd,only off set by her exposed neck and shoulders. /////////////// Georgia had returned to the Axel clan base.. and was wondering who to speak to.Hunter seemed the logical choice.. but she and him had not gotten along recently.. and he always seemed to be in a bad mood.. she pondered this as she approached his chambers, knocking softly on the door.

averylynne1: Hunter looked up from his journals as he heard the knocking on the door. he had been so engrosed in the journels that he had not paid attention to his senses. he sniffed the air and smiled. "Come in Georgia."

me: Georgia opened the door and entered. Her teacher was there.. he had worked her hard to get her up to the level needed to be the next leader.. sometimes leaving bruises if need be. "Hey," she said, closing the door behind her. "I wanted to ask you about.. alpha males.. do we have none in the Axel clan anymore?"

averylynne1: He paused at her question. it had not been a question that had come up in a very long time. "why the sudden interest in Alpha males?"

me: SHe smiled back and sat on the edge of his bed, looking at him intently. "Why shouldn't matter.. I just want to know if we have any in our clan.. I thought maybe.. you would be the closest thing to one.."

averylynne1: he smiled and looked down at the journal he was reading. "Geogia, we do not have any Alpha males because we kneel to the Matriarch."

me: SHe sighed and flopped back on his bed, one arm resting on her forehead. "You say that..but it is in all wolves natures to have Alphas.. I donot know how Alpha's can affect me.. so I thought you could tell me how they might..guess even youdont know.."

averylynne1: "you would feel drawn to an Alpha, a need to bow down to them, do as they asked." he set the journals down. and walked over to sit next to her.

me: She looked up at him, her silver eyes questioning. "So.. why do we not have ALpha's then? I need to know how I would react.. but there are no Alpha's in our clan.. so " she sighed, looking thoughtful. "I am glad you could at least tell me that much." as she put her arm back to her side, the slight mark left on her shoulder from Daylen would become visible

averylynne1: Hunter leaned over and pulled the collar of her shirt down a little exposing the mark completely. :Georgia.....first off that is not this clan's mark and second that is an Alpha mark. What have you been doing?"

me: SHe hastily grabbed her shirt and tried to pull it back up, sitting up. "Don't worry about it. he didn't fully mark me or anything." she said, smoothing her shirt back down.

averylynne1: "Georgia....if an Alpha marks you like that, even a half mark...you belong to them, at least untilthey remove it, claim you as a mate, or it fades after a few years. You need to tell me what is going on." he glared at the mark that she tried to cover up. "If Bella finds out you will have a lot of explaining to do."

me: She looked thoughtful and poked at him. "I amok.. I don't belong to anyone.He is not dangerous.. and has not hurt me. I will be careful. I promise." she said, SHe leaned in against him, resting her head on his shoulder. "I have to be careful.. I don't understand Alpha magics.. so I will tread lightly."

averylynne1: "the magic of the Alpha is only his clan's birth magic that is amplified. He would not beable to cast any kind of spell on you if thats what you are worried about." he smiled slightly. "Georgia with the position that you are to hold soon you must be careful around another clan's Alpha if they have one. Wait what clan did you say? i know the Ita's dont have any." h eyed her suspiciously

me: "I know my position is crucial." she ignored his second question , having promised not to disclose too much. SHe stood up and walked to his door, leaning her back against it and facing him. "Thanks for the advice.. I should be ok, I think." is crucial, that is why I came to you for advice."

averylynne1: he eyed her still but accepted that she had headed his warning the best that she could. he tried his best "alright then Georgia. just be careful."

me: "I will. thank you for being .. understanding." she had worried that he would freak out on her. It was a relief to know he was calm. "I will see you again soon." with that she left,closing the door behind her.

Kamryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagi Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:39 am

Hunter sighed as Georgia left the room and shook his head. "that kid is something else." he picked up one of the journals he hadn't read yet and laughed as he read the title page the writer had added at the beginning. "The trials of an Alpha in a Matriarch pack."

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamryn Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:22 pm

Georgia sighed as well. She needed to know how an Alpha changed her.. their magic was strong from what she had been told.. but no Axel male had ever been an Alpha. She did not know where to turn.. Mirabella was out.. she did not want her mingling with her personal life.. she already had enough of that. With no where to go, she took herself back to the Black Rose, settling herself at the bar. It was still busy, even though it was early evening. She glanced around the bar, looking for a familiar face. She thought she saw a flash of Axel eyes, but was not sure.. the man was with a very small woman, watching the crowd just as she was.

Kamryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagi Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:20 am

Jaqu smiled as he held Lark's hand watching the crowd. She was not from here and had never been to Japan so he knew that this was a completely new experience let alone the music was different then the clubs back in America. But the beats were the same, good dancing beats. He looked down at her and squeezed her hand a little, reminding her that he was there. He gave a little tug on her arm and pulled her to the dance floor. He spun her to him and instantly started dancing with her rather suggestively. He felt the eyes of an Axel on him and during their dancing he took a brief moment to look over at the Axel girl. He locked eyes with her.

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamryn Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:19 am

When their eyes met, Georgia felt a flash of.. something. Recognition? no.. but a deep sense of power calling to power. He had a feel similar to Mirabella.. but deeper, stronger, more feral in a way.. but controlled. She saw his companion again.. so small and fragile looking. She almost felt more fragile then Mirabella could look at times. As Georgia gazed at him, Lark glanced up at Jaqu, who was still dancing with her but seemed distracted. "What is it?" She asked in her soft voice, reaching up to run a gentle hand along his jawline, guiding his gaze to her own concerned violet eyes.

Kamryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagi Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:05 am

Jaqu could see the pull deep inside of the girl as their eyes locked. He knew what that pull was from, a secret he had kept since he started interacting with the clan more. He half smiled but the gentle voice and touch of Lark drew him back to her. He looked down at and looking in her eyes he smiled. The gentleness and passion and power sang in those eyes. "Sorry little bird, thought I saw something. Nothing to worry yourself about." He smiled reassuringly. He placed his hand atop her that caressed his face and tilted his head into her hand closing his eyes and smiling. Oh how much he loved her.

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamryn Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:31 am

As he pressed his face gently into her inviting hand, a soft smile touched her lips. "No need to apologize.. as long as everything is all right." She trusted him completely, knowing he loved her as much as she loved him. He would not lie, at least not for purposes of malice towards her. She pulled him against her and continued to sway and dance to the music, the language proving difficult, but not impossible to decipher from the people around her.

As the two danced, Georgia sighed, pulling her eyes away from them. She felt suddenly, empty. As if all of her life force had just left her body. Being alone in the blinding lights and the deep bass of the club was starting to grate on her nerves. Her memory kept popping back to Daylen...but he was something she had to bury deep, at least until she knew what was happening within her.. and with her clan.

After Mirabella's son pulled a Houdini and vanished.. the clan had all but been wandering aimlessly. Mirabella was the leader, but only in name. She had told Georgia that she was to be the next leader, but Kamryn seemed to do more than she. Her silver eyes wandered the crowd again, stopping yet again on the strangely familiar man and the petite girl. A soft growl played at her lips. Enough was enough.

Might as well go home to her empty house.

Kamryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagi Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:34 pm

Jaqu smiled as Lark's body brushed against his as they danced. he let his hands run up her sides feeling every inch of her skin there under her shirt. It was strange to think that not too long ago he had been a teacher in her high school and now he was here dancing suggestively with her. He knew many might look down on them for this but he loved her with every fiber of his being. He heard the low growl from the Axel girl and stopped dancing completely and turned to watch her. He narrowed his eyes in her direction trying to figure out what was on her mind. Obviously something was bugging her. He leaned down to Lark. "I have something i need to take care of, Clan stuff. You are welcome to join me. I would not linger here long alone, at least not just yet. This isnt the safest place for a young gorgeous girl all on her own." He winked and smiled at her waiting for her response.

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamryn Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:21 pm

As Jaqu touched her enticingly through her clothes, Lark smiled. It had not been long ago that she was afraid of them being intimate.. she had been a young girl with no life experience, and a hell of a lot of baggage. Now she was in Japan with the love of her life. With all the magical auras in the club, it was hard to tell what kinds of people were truly surrounding her, but she did not want to get in Jaqu's way. "It's ok, you go do your clan stuff. I will sit at a table for a bit, then go back to our hotel." SHe leaned up on her tip toes and gingerly kisses the corner of his mouth, teasing hi slightly. "Besides, I want to see what kind of people live in Japan.. I hear an assortment of powerful leaders of the supernatural gather here." As they spoke, Georgia had shrugged her leather half jacket on, and had made her way out the door, her anger vanished but a tiredness entering her eyes.

Kamryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagi Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:07 pm

Jaqu smiled. How much Lark had grown in the time he had known her. He kissed her deeply and teasingly pulled away. If she was going to tease him, he was going to tease her. He patted her on the. "Alright little bird, but stay out of trouble." he smiled and turned to watch as Georgia walked out of the club. He casually followed her out and down the street watching her for a couple blocks. "You're the one thats being trained to replace Bella." It was more of a statement than a question but it was his point to get her attention.

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamryn Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:21 pm

Lark gave her slightly annoyed pout face, but quickly recovered. "I will be fine! SO many pretty specimens to watch in your absence.. although no one compares to you." She returned to her seat with a smile, content to meet and begin a new life here in case they ever decided to stay here permanently. ((we can go with her and a side meeting too so we have to things to focus on if you want in each post))

--------------------

Georgia felt him following her, though it was hard. His magical aura was like Bella's, but different. Hard to detect, like a deep ebbing beneath your feet that barely made a dent in your consciousness. She paused in mid step, turning to face him with her eyes directly locked on him. "Yes, that would be me. " Georgia was usually reserved, but recent events had her hackles almost permanently up, well figuratively speaking. She kept at least ten paces between them, her silvery eyes so eerily alike to Mirabella's. Only Georgia had managed to get the eyes out of the current generations of Axels, sans Jaqu. "You are... Jaqu..?" She inquired. Seeing his body up close, the tone and grace he held matched the opponent who had fought Mirabella. "What brings you back to Japan?" She asked, holding her ground, eyes boring into his own.

Kamryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagi Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:44 pm

Jaqu slid his hands into his pockets and smiled at her. "Vacation." he let their eyes lock and instantly felt the Alpha power radiate with in him. "On edge i see. You should relax. Being all uptight can be tireing after awhile." he smiled,

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamryn Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:48 pm

Georgia did not smile back at his light joke, but felt the slight pull of magic from him.. it was very similar to Daylen's. She almost dropped her gaze to him but forced herself to stop, keeping her eyes on his own. "Welcome back, then." She said, though her tension was still visible, the growl had left her voice, leaving it back to it's cool melodic mezzo. "Your girlfriend was very lovely, she seems nice. We didn't meet her last time." Maybe his magic had worked into her a bit more, but she could feel her tension easing.

Kamryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagi Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:17 pm

"She is an amazing girl. I will bring her by the clan probably later this week so that everyone gets a proper meeting." He smiled and took a step towards her. as he got closer the Alpha power would grow in strength to Georgia. "You are very strong willed, fighting the drive to look away. That can be a very brave thing or a very stupid thing. I would think that with you being groomed to lead the pack you would have been taught that already. You have nothing to fear from me but others may not be so....laxed." He had discovered his Alpha potential not long after he had returned to work within the Circle. The first mission to round up some stray wolves had proved his potential quickly. But he had kept this from everyone. He didnt want to be poked and proded because he was the first Alpha male in a matriarch clan to arise, and it didnt help that he was Bella's son.

"I can sense the struggle in you Georgia. You are searching for something. I can help you if you are willing to accept and ask for it. I may not be your teacher, your sister or Bella, but i still have the ability to help." with every other word he had taken a step towards her until he was within 2 feet of her.

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamryn Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:00 pm

As he approached her, Georgia stood her ground, running her hands through her short hair which now only reached along her jawline. Unlike the other Axel women, she wore hers short instead of long, flowing and feminine. "Help or not.. I know when to admit that Axel woman have no idea how to engage with Alpha's. I have been left aside to train and learn, without the full guidance that could benefit me. " She paused, though continued to look him in the eyes, though he could tell it was becoming a challenge for her.

"I look forward to meeting this friend of yours when you bring her to the clan meeting. " Her voice was smooth and almost bell-like, just like his mother. She had definitely taken on certain attributes. "How will you you help me, Jaqu? WIll you show e what Alpha magic is capable of?" She smiled then, looking intently into his eyes still as she spoke. "Then let us explore this magic and what potential it has on us Axel women. I trust you.. I saw the love you had for that girl, and I know you will not harm me or hurt me in anyway because of that."

She extended her hand, though continued to gaze into his eyes. "Deal?"

Kamryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagi Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:14 pm

Jaqu smiled. he could see her struggle, see her fight every instinct to look away. "deal." he extended his hand and took hers into his. As soon as his fingers wrapped around her hand she would get a huge jolt of Alpha power pushed and forced into her hand. the power traveled up her arm and throughout her entire body. He smiled as the jolt passed into her.

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamryn Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:18 pm

As their hands touched, Georgia felt a sudden jolt, almost painful.. but somewhat on the knives edge of pleasure and pain. She could not help but wince slightly, suddenly leaning against him, head down as she rested it again his chest. "What.. what what that?" She asked, unable to look up at him.

Kamryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagi Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:21 pm

"The power of the Alpha, though it was only a slight nudge in retrospect. But you should get used to the feeling, this power is what makes wolves bow to the Alpha." He sniffed her slightly. "You smell like an unknown Alpha male as marked you. What trouble are you causing Georgia??" He had noticed her voice was starting to take on his mothers speech patterns

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamryn Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:35 pm

Georgia growled slightly and tried to yank her hand away form Jaqu. "I am not marked.. per say. I am being careful." she said defiantly, looking up to glare at him. Her silver eyes flashed brightly, gleaming like jewels. When she met his gaze she shrunk back slightly, though he could tell it made her upset to do so. "Will.. every Alpha make me feel this way?" she asked him quietly.

Kamryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagi Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:50 pm

He held her hand tight to him as she tried to pull it away. His eyes Flashed a Golden Blue to her silver, showing his power and Alpha position, showing his dominance over her."Yes and no. each Alpha has thier own pack magic that blends with their Alpha magics but for the most part you would always feel the need to bend to them in some way. But you are marked. You really shouldnt lie to me." He reached up pulled her collar down away from her neck exposing the Promise Mark.

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum