The Culd-a-Sac
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Origins of Self

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Origins of Self - Page 2 Empty Re: Origins of Self

Post  Nagi Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:07 pm

Kaitryn grumbled to herself. she didnt like doing other people's dirty work.she rubbed her face with her hands and then looked back up to meet Honoka's eyes. "ALright...alright..ALRIGHT." she stood up at the touch of the other woman's hand through her hair. yeah she did want Kamryn, yes she knew she was unlike any other demon, at least these she and this woman had something in common, they were the only one of thier kind.

"Fine, 'll push your little princess to her breaking point and beyond, but it wont be so easy to get Kamryn around my finger either. SHe is head over heals for your Princess and nothing is going to change that. and what the hell is with you touching me? you and i dont know eachother on that kind of level Honoka." she narrowed her eyes at the woman. not a battle for dominance or a challenge of any kind, just simply pointing out a fact.

Kaitryn leaned against a wall, arms crossed over her chest and a single foot propped up on the wall under her butt. "yes i claimed her once, but that was a very different time, different situation. I will see what i can do. But i promise you nothing Honoka, only that i will try." she sighed and closed her eyes hanging her head slightly.

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamryn Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:57 am

Honoka smiled wide, resting her hands on her curvy hips as she regarded Kaitryn. "I touch you because I can and want to is all. There is nothing to it." She moved towards the one window in the office, looking out at the darkened city with her glowing eyes. "Oh.. you think it will be difficult do you? You obviously don't know how much Kamryn has been thinking of you lately." She sighed and floated into the air, a electric shot of heat from her magical aura filling the room. "Don't force anything, kaitryn. You said it yourself..it may not be easy..but this has to be done with the will of you and the girl." She vanished in a cloud of flame and steam leaving the office empty of her presence. At that point Kaityrn's phone rang, shrill in the sudden silence.

Back at Kamryn's house. she had grabbed her phone and called Kaitryn. She knew work was going to be a bitch for the next few days..especially with Nagi waiting for her after hours. If sex could kill.. Kamryn smiled to herself. Dangerous sex and her seemed to be best friends these days. Her mind wiped from the grueling hours of sex with Keiko, and the long few hours spent dealing with the clan, she decided to use the phone to contact Kaitryn. Maybe she could request on site duty instead of office work..she hoped Kaitryn would say yes before she had to head to work in two hours.

Kamryn
Admin

https://theculdasac.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagi Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:56 pm

Nagi smiled slightly as sh pretended to be asleep listening to Kamryn move about the room before work. It was strange to feel important to someone she felt important to her. Listening to Kamryn rustle around she fell back to sleep easily.

Kaitryn almost jumpd as her phone rang. Apparently Honoka had been at the office longer than she had thought. she looked out the window, noting that the sun was just barly starting to rise. She sighed and picked up the phone. she was a little surprised to see Kamryn's number flash across the phone screen but then again that happened every now and then.

"Morning Kamryn." was all she said. she knew that a barrage of words would come flying through the phone soon from the other side. Kamryn, though usually few with words was rather chatty as of late.

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamryn Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:36 am

Kamryn waited until she heard Kaitryn answer, then began: "Hey...sorry if I woke you up..you tend to be up though..easier to tell anyways." she added off offhandedly. "I was wondering if I could..not do office work for a week or so, focus on the on site research, or work from home." She ended her question as a statement, hoping to add an edge to it and not seem like she was trying to get out of work. Her voice was steady, but a slight wavering could be heard from anyone with very good ears who knew her. Kamryn swore internally.. This was going JUST FUCKING perfect she thought to herself.

As she awaited Kaitryn's reply, she did not notice Honoka staring at her from the dark corner of her room, nor did she feel the woman's energy at all. Honoka watched kamryn silently before vanishing in to the shoadows of the room to enter Nagi's dreams.

Kamryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagi Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:57 pm

Kaitryn listened closely. She could hear the waver, and the hope behind Kamryn's voice but she was feeling a little playful today, especially after the dauntingness of Honoka's visit, she needed a little lift in mood.

"What is yur reason behind your request Kamryn? I am already doinging something for you. You know special treatment is not handed out very often here and you have already used up most of the department's special treatment allotment." she grinned to herself. she knew that the playfullness in her voice would reach Kamryn's ears.

_______

Nagi was dreaming about her visit to the past, dreaming of what it could have been like. in this dream she appeared in the middle of a saturday market just outside the palace. the rain was coming down turning the red dirt into a nasty red mud. Shoppers were unhindered by it, almost as though they ignored that it was even raining. getting one's fruits and meat was more important then worrying about getting wet or muddy feet.

She smiled walking around. this is how she invisioned what it must have looked like at the same time she had been transported to in the real world. it was nice to see things in a different aspect.

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamryn Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:41 am

"Special allotment used up? Now that sounds like bull shit to me." Kamryn immediately replied. The woman never seemed to back down on Kaitryn, though there were times she did take things too far. The playfulness in Kaitryn's voice did not go unheeded by her, and she felt her heart do a flip, and grabbed her chest, willing it to be still. This soul mate connection to your boss who you already fucked was NOT gong to go over well. "Its..just with everything that has happened.. I thought a bit of time to think and collect myself while finishing files up from home wouldn't be a bad thing is all." She knew it sounded like bull, but with a partial truth mixed in ..she hoped Kaitryn would take it.

In the market, Honoka watched Nagi from within the crowd, never blending yet never being obvious either. She enjoyed watching her granddaughter watch the common people go about their lives..she..like Nagi had gone through a time when her biggest desire was to be one of the muddy footed youth lopping through the market with a basket overflowing with goods to bring to the family dinner table in the small huts outside the village. She allowed herself to become visible to Nagi, standing straight before her in the midst of the milling crowd, a soft smile on her face, red eyes flashing with power as she gazed at her.

Kamryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagi Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:49 am

Kaitryn heard the need in Kamryn's voice for a break. a break to collect one's self, a break she herself hadnt had in over a hundred years. "How about this Kamryn. You come in for half a day this morning. and then take the rest of the day and tomorrow to relax. It is Monday and we need as many folks here as we can get. Its Monday, and the first of the month, that means busy. Sorry Kamryn, i know how much you want a break right now, but we honestly cant afford it at the moment. Like i said, come in for half a day and then the rest of the day and tommorrow are yours to do as you please." She smiled to herself lightly, a smile that she was sure was caught on the other end of the phone even though she had not intended her to hear. She was planning on taking tomorrow off, perhaps she could pull Kamryn out into the world for Lunch or something together.

Nagi smiled softly as she watched a small boy carrying a basket almost bigger than himself full with fruits run through the crowd laughing. As the boy ran past Honoka Nagi caught glimpse of her. She paused and the smile fell from her face. She wasnt sure if she should be excited to see her or not. But she did remember seeing the woman briefly in the corner of the room earlier. She nodded a greeting to the ancient woman.

"Honoka. Nice to see you again." she did not call her by her family name "grandma" as she didnt think the woman would approve of the name. Besides she didnt know the woman well enough to call her anything but her first name. SHe moved towards her, walking through the crowd as though they had cut a perfect path between her and Honoka completely on thier own.

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamryn Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:23 pm

Kamryn internally sighed, imagining Kaitryn smiling on the pother end of the phone..it would be like her to do that. But, the reason she gave was a valid one, and one Kamryn could not wriggle her way out of. "Ok, sounds fair enough," She replied in what she hoped was a sweet voice, even if sweet voices from Kamryn still sounded growly and sultry. "I will come in extra early tomorrow then, well..today.. see you in three hours or so for a half day of work. Thanks for letting me at least get a day off." She added, saying goodbye before hanging up, finally joining Nagi on the bed, falling asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.

Honoka approached Nagi with a smooth and confident stride, smiling briefly herself at the young man carrying the overflowing basket. "You act as if you are about to engage me in battle, cautious yet completely prepared for anything. Good girl." She paused in front of her, tossing her beaded and bone woven hair to one side, letting it cascade freely down her shoulder. "Nagi..I cannot explain to you why I am here...now.. in your present time. It was as much of a surprise for me as it was for you. I had been happily dead, my dear." She sighed, almost with a slight bit of longing, the first time she had shown any weakness in front of Nagi. "It does not change the fact tat I am here.. and will live as I have. You can contact me if you wish, I am staying briefly on earth. I will try not to get in your way.. but..it is not everyday I can talk to my lovely black eyed demon grandchildren."

She smiled then, it could be called sinister, but a hint of pride lay behind it. "Be careful with Kamryn..she is still a dog on a leash.. even if you mate with her.. the soul mate link she has with another will not break that easily."

Kamryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagi Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:36 pm

Nagi watched Honoka. There was something about this woman that she liked, yet feared at the same time.

"I am sure my brief vivsit to the past changed the outcome of your end. Though it is a nice thing to see you. i have many questions for you that we can venture into at another time i am sure." She looked up at the sky and took a deep breath. though her attention was on the sky she was still fully aware of her surroundings and Honoka's eyes on her.

"i know things will not be easy with Kamryn. It is strange i know for a demon to fall in love with a non demon. I'm sure with how the past and history is that it is not a normally acceptable venture for the children of the throne." She looked back to meet Honoka's gaze. the black power inside her flashed briefly in her eyes. It was not a claim for a fight, just the natural occurances her eyes had taken on lately. she was fully aware that the black eyed demon powers resting inside her had been awoken more recently. She was full of more anger and fire. Hightened desires for destruction. Yet she welcomed it openly and never thought to fight it. Yet here before her was a legend in the Demon history, a Legend she was happy to have finnaly met, and not only meet but discover that she was related.

"I will not ask you why, as you yuorself have stated that you do not know. However, what do you intend to do while you are here?" She wathed her closely.

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamryn Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:53 am

Honoka took in Nagi as she stood before her, tall and lean frame surrounded by a deep aura of power that only high level demons could sense. Her eyes flashed black briefly, making Honoka smile. It was a hard path Nagi and Nobuyuki were to walk..but the time had come at last. The twin birth of two black eyed demons was what the planet needed. "What am I going to do?" She laughed heartily, closing the space between them to rest a hand on Nagi's left shoulder. "Why learn all I can about this wonderful new age of course." She replied matter of fact. No need to let Nagi in on everything. "When you awaken from this dream, you can call me whenever you wish.. it is in your blood. I will hear the call, though may not always heed it.. I am a busy woman, after all. And I am no Christopher H. That poor man is such a fucking lackey.." she tsked to herself, shaking her head.

"Live proud in your world, Minagi. I want to see you live. I want to take this chance to learn about how my children have grown, see where the demons have gone." her words were cryptic as usual, but not more so than usual. With a wvae of her hand the dreamscape darkened, and Nagi awoke in her bed, Kamryn's head on her stomach, the shorter girl sprawled shamelessly on the bed dead asleep.

Kamryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagi Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:58 pm

Nagi took in Honoka's words. she had gotten used to the crypticness of words in the demon world, it was full of them. When she opened her eyes she stared at the ceiling. she knew she was at a point in her life that there was much she and her brother would have to do, but being the first born of twins she was the first in succession for the throne, which ment being a master of one's self. It had been rare for an hier to be sent on a crazy mission away from home as there was a high threat of death and leving the throne empty, but to send not just one but two hiers was insanity. she sighed.

She smiled as she looked down at Kamryn's sprawled out form. not wanting to wake her, Nagi phased out from under her and reappeared by the door fully dressed and ready to go. She wore a black manderine collared coat shirt with white trim and black cargo pants and black boots. today she knew things were going to have to change. she needed to embrace more of her demon self then she ever had. she let her power flash her aura powerfully around her before setteling into a deep rooted pulse. as a more devious smile spread across her face she turned to leave. she heard a soft ding in her left ear. she reached up to find an earing with a blook blood diamon in the a small sphere shape hanging from her ear. the sudden flare of her power had awakened the black eyed demon rooted deep with in her, the earing was a sign that she was finally accepting who she was, a symbol of her power.

she left the room and made her way down the stairs to the kitchen. she quickly grabbed a steak and cut it up into little cubes and deposited the cubes into a zip lock bag that she shoved into her pocket to snack on later. She paused just long enough in the living room to give Georgia a greeting, one she was sure the girl would not forget.

"Morning Georgia." her voice was heavy with the dark magic and almost alluring beyond an ability to resist her, a voice dripping in demon magic.

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamryn Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:17 pm

Kamryn slept through Nagi awakening, deep in her own dreams. Honoka had returned to a place in the city, taking her time in choosing a residence, smiling as she felt Nagi's shit in power form even far within the city. Georgia, who was groggy downstairs and dressed for horrid private school, glanced at Nagi's choice of steak, and raised an eyebrow. Then she glanced up at her and stopped dead. WTF? The woman oozed sex and power, leaving her standing there with her mouth half hanging open. "Uh... morning.." she managed to whisper, trying to keep herself in check. She didn't like chicks.. so why the hell was Nagi making her go from groggy to ready?

She turned around to face the sink, grabbing a random dish to wash, hoping the moment would pass when the Demon left. She never really thought her sister's tastes in partners was great.. but this? Oh hell morning would be a bitch if this kept up. Upstairs Kamryn stirred, shifting slightly as she began to slowly wake up.

Kamryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagi Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:41 pm

Nagi watched Georgia with a devious curiosity. she had never known herself to have this kind of effect on the young girl. she silently made her way up behind Georgia who was desperately trying to occupy herself with something. she leaned in next to her ear. her presence masked from even the heightened senses of the wolf.

"All ready for a new day at a new school, Georgie?" she whispered in her ear, the dark black magic dripped like venom from every word. she watched the hairs on the back of Georgia's neck rise as her breath caressed her bare skin just under the collar of her uniform shirt. "Let me help you." her voice still a whisper. she was intrigued and enjoying her sudden new effect on Kamryn's younger sister. She ran her hands down Georgia's arms down to wrap delicately around her smaller hands. she moved her hands in motion with the cleaning. her body pressed against Georgia's as they washed the dishes together. she felt her magic seep from her every pore, encircling Georgia's petite frame, warming her from the outside in like a cup of hot chocolate would on a cold winter day, from the inside out. she was winning over the girl's natural desires faster than she knew the girl would notice, encasing the young girl in her web of magic and desire.

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamryn Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:59 am

Georgia stiffened in surprise at the sudden invasion of her personal space, she had not even sensed Nagi approach as suddenly as she had. A shiver went down her spine as Nagi pressed herself again her, her long fingers running down her arms before her hands covered her own, moving perfectly to wash the dishes she held. "Only..only Kamryn calls me that." She said, keeping her voice level and her gaze fixed on the plates. She desperately wanted to let them go and leave the kitchen..but her senses told her that even if she wanted to, Nagi would not let her leave until she wanted her to.

She felt a flush in her cheeks as the shivers going down her back gathered in the pit of her stomach, making her...want ..though she knew it was crazy..she was not into women..it had to be demonic magic, though there was no way she could prove it. "A little close, Nagi." She said sharply. trying to get the point across that Nagi was waay in her space. She didn't dislike her but thought the sudden strange change in atmosphere between them was odd, and she didn't like that she felt as if she would be ok with turning around and letting the demon woman ravish her. Kamryn would KILL her, and she would suddenly find herself shit out of luck as far as knowing her sexual identity.

Kamryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagi Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:45 pm

Nagi could feel Georgia squirming in her own skin. she was affecting this young girl more and more the longer she stood there. A smile spread across her face as Georgia tried desperately to be firm with her.

"Oh is it?" she teased and moved closer to the girl. when she felt a slight shiver run down the girl's back Nagi broke away from her laughing. it wasn't her normal laugh, it was dark and ominous. she ran a hand across the back of Georgia's shoulders and wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

"Poor little Georgie, so tense." she teased again before letting go and walking out of the kitchen.

"have a good day." those the words drifted on laughter the darkness behind them would leave a chill in the poor little girl. She smiled darkly as she moved out of the kitchen.

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamryn Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:51 am

After Nagi left, Georgia just stood in the kitchen, unmoving..wondering what in the hell had just happened. Kamryn emerged soon after, yawning widely as she ran her hands through her tousled hair. "What are you doing? It's like.. ten o'clock.." she waited, and no reply from her sister. "Georgia.. SCHOOL. Move ass now or will die." Georgia woke up from that and rushed out the door, "see ya sis!" she cried wanting to just forget about Nagi..something had been off in her..but she didn't know what..

Kamryn shook her head and glanced at the strewn dishes in the sink, the half running water and raised an eyebrow. Her wolf could smell the after effects of fear arousal and..darkness. She didn't see Nagi when she awoke and suspected something went down with Georgia. She shook her head and cleaned the kitchen, waving a hand afterward to appear dressed, clean and put together. Laziness was a bitch.

She stepped out of the house clad in skinny jeans and an off the shoulder black tee her hair in a high ponytail with golden hoop earrings glistening in the morning sun. Black shades and deep blood red stilettos completed her look, casual, by Kamryn's standards. She tossed her leather purse absently over a shoulder and began walking towards the city. She felt like walking, and as everyone was out of the house and she had a day to rest thanks to her boss, she decided to take it up by just doing what she wanted to do for once.

Her footfalls automatically made her pass the Nightworld building..habit she supposed. She glanced up at the shiny tall skyscraper and smiled. Things were looking up.. life was going to be good..she thought. She continued to walk, unaware of Honoka watching her from above.

Kamryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagi Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:21 am

Nagi found herself standing atop of a highrise looking out of over the city she had recently claimed as home. The darkness in her stirred as she watched the small figures below move about like ants. Some rushing off to work or school. Some making their way to the markets, some just enjoying the city, yet others from out of town, tourists, took pictures of everything and in front of everything. She sighed. not long ago she would have stood here with little to no care for the inhabitants of this city, country or planet, but now she had a strange connection to them. She didn't want to see it crumble under her hands or any other for that matter, but the darkness in her soul begged for blood and death, begged for her to conquer these beings. A devilish smile spread from ear to ear as she saw a few Shifters mingling with the humans.

Their aura gave off a yellow tint, that made them stand out like a sore thumb. She waited till the small group made it off one of the main streets and onto a back street that lead to some small little shops that weren't open for the day yet. no doubt they were liqueur stores and sex stores. she dropped from the roof and landed effortlessly and silently behind the group. These Shifters were native to the planet, a very very far connection to actual Shifters. the smile never left her face.

"well well, what have we here? a couple of shifters out for a stroll?" she taunted them. she watched as they became aware of her and jumped as they turned to face her.

"be gone demon, we have no quarrel with you." the short one said. his voice was soft yet stern, he didn't want to play her game, that was apparent. the other 2 nodded but took fighting stances waiting for what may come.

"hmmm and who said we had a quarrel? i just want to play." she teased them. she could see them slowly start to shake where they stood. all three started to back away from her slowly, trying not to make any quick movements.

She slid her hands into her pockets taking them in for a moment. the short one swallowed hard, trying to hide his fear, but they reeked of it. this was going to be fun. She launched towards them. their screams echoed off of the buildings nearby as they scattered. she caught the tall lanky one first. she tossed him up in the air a couple times like a cat playing with a mouse. she threw him up in the air again and this time appeared above him and slammed her booted foot into his chest. he screamed in pain, causing the other two to stop and turn watching in horror. as he plummeted to the ground she appeared on the ground and waited. she grabbed one of his feet and flipped him upright and drove her fist into his chest, shattering the bones until she gripped his heart.

"to die so young, how tragic." she growled. she withdrew her hand holding his heart. he looked at her a moment before his eyes went blank and he fell to the ground in a crumpled heap. she crushed the heart in her hand till it was dust. a strand of dark energy ripped from her hand down to the shifters body and it burst into a dust cloud before the wind carried away the last bit that had been him.

She turned to the others, bored with playing with her catch of the day she launched at them and her hands ripped through their chests and emerged out their backs holding their hearts. she could smell fear and urine, one had pissed his pants. she smiled wickedly.

"bye bye little shifters." and with that their bodies disintegrated into dust just like their comrade. she took both hearts with her to sit on a pile of old crates and quietly and alone she ate each heart like it was a sweet she had bought from a store. she made no mess as she ate, no blood stained her arms, hands, face, or clothing. it was as though it had never happened.

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamryn Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:28 am

The moment Nagi's dark energy had flared, the Department of Demonology was in full swing in the Night World offices. Phones began ringing off the hook within the hour, and employees began running around outside of Kaitryn's offices. "Boss!" Penny called form beyond the door, not one to barge in at anytime like Kamryn tended to do. "BIG problem..Black eyed demon energy confirmed near our location, three deaths unconfirmed but highly possible..shifters..this could be HUGE with the relations between demons and shifters..things have been uneasy ever since the upset with the elves..I am not sure how much pressure this will put on the shifters to act. It looked like as second under the head of Demonology, Kamryn would not be getting her day of rest as she wished..though she was not aware of this yet.

Back on the streets, a shifter who had witnessed the attack gazed at Nagi form a distance, pulling out her cell phone and dialing a number. "Contact Sector Seven and get Demonology on the line." She whispered, walking briskly to follow Nagi while trying to blend in with a crowd..she was unsure how volatile the demon was..she had just gone off the deep end for no reason..and this girl wanted to know why. "Arianna Winters." Came a voice through the phone. "Black eyed demon is moving." The girl said, Arianna sighed on the other end. "This is Deamonte's departmental issue..not mine."
"It is when shifters..three of them were murdered and their hearts eaten by a black eyed." Arianna went very quiet and sighed once again. "Shit..Cona is going to kill me for this.. I promised him I would watch his people.. to have a demon pick off three of his people who were from branch families..not good. Keep this under wraps for now until we can figure out what exactly happen.. I don't want to bring the King in on this if I can help it..the playing field is Earth..and we don't know what happened. Stay on he demon as long as you can="

"I will ID her now in case she decides to target me.. Minagi Keiko Hino.. I would know her face anywhere.. her face is one of nightmares for my people.. I thought the dog had calmed her lately..but apparently I was wrong." Arianna raised an eyebrow, she was not super familiar with the Axel clan and Haruka mostly took care of that side of the business. "Ok, Id entered in the comp, I want you to call Kamryn Axel, I will get a hold of Kaitryn." The shifter was abotu to protest that calling Kamryn was NOT a good idea but the line went dead.

-----------------------------------

On the shifter planet, a messenger ran into the throne room, bowing deeply. "My Lord.. I bring word from a shifter on Earth..it is...urgent." he said, knowing full well how grumpy Cona had been with the long absence of Vixen to the elven kingdoms, and to the fool hearty lies and trickery of the King of Elves, Avery. He did not wish to bring bad news..but perhaps this would give the King something besides the red head to pine over...

Kamryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagi Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:20 am

Nagi finished the last bit of the second heart and leaned her head back against the wall of a building staring up in the sky. she swore that if she looked hard enough she could see her home planet. she sighed. though she now wanted to protect some of the inhabitants of this world she was getting home sick. This world was not like any other world she had ever been too. the strange combination of technology and nature this world had was unique in of its own.

her head snapped in the direction of the shifter. She sensed her before she heard her. she could hear her talking and could see the yellow tint. She wasn't one to try to take out just one species but they were just presenting themselves to her today. she sighed and lept up from her sitting position and stood standing next to the crates she had been sitting on.

she slid her hands into her pockets and walked towards this new shifter. she looked ahead of her not really appearing to watch or even see her. she paused next to her. and in a deep vibrating dark voice dripping with magic she spoke to her.

"well well a Nightworld Shifter operative. who knew it would be my lucky day. do you enjoy watching my art?" a sly smile touched the corners of her mouth. She reached out and grabbed the phone from her and crushed it with no effort. "spying isn't very nice ya know." she turned her head to look at her now. Her eyes black as night, no whites shown, and her irises were a blood red that danced into the blacks of her eyes every now and then. in the back of her mind all she remembered was hearing Honoka tell her to live as she was meant to, was she doing that now?

Kaitryn was already out of her chair and making for a filing cabinet just outside her door.

"Yes Penny i know. Thank you." she pulled open the top drawer and pulled out a huge folder and rushed back into her office not even shutting the drawer or door behind her. she flipped open the folder and started rifling through it at inhuman speeds. she paused when she found the report about the Great war that took place between the Shifters, Jurians, and Demons. she skimmed through it as fast as she could. Nagi had not been born yet and Ryoko was barely Nagi's current age. the war had started over quite a bit of miscommunication and now things seemed out of hand. She herself recalled the war vividly.

"Not good at all." she grumbled. it was during this war that the black eyed demon, Keiko, went and annihilated the Shifters and Jurians whole army in one night single handedly. If the rumors were true that each black eyed demon born inherits the previous power atop of their own black power then Nagi, being the oldest would be the universes biggest threat.

She grabbed her cell phone and called Kamryn. When she heard the woman's voice on the other end she simply stated, "get to the office immediately, big trouble." and hung up before she got a reply.

Cona sat up from lounging with his legs over the arm rest of his throne. "From earth? and urgent? well out with it boy we don't have all day if it is urgent." he stood up from his seat and walked towards the boy. he missed Vixen more than he would admit but urgent business was urgent business.

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamryn Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:25 pm

The shifter girl jumped as her phone was snatched from her, her expression paled as she heard and saw the phone crack into small pieces in Nagi's hands..she had a feeling it would be a sound she would hear again very soon..of her bones. "I'm not an operative," She began in what she hoped was a calm voice. Which was partially true but she didn't think arguing with an enraged black eyed demon was the best plan. People glanced at the two of them as they stood in the street, and the young girl dropped her head and whispered. "Let's take this somewhere else.. " before turning to walk to a small alleyway nearby. She didn't wait for a response, but instead mentally connected with a member of Sector Seven giving her current location and status.

She stood in the alleyway waiting for Nagi, and tied her hair up. If she was going to go out, she wanted to go out looking pretty, and feeling comfortable. She was no match for the demon but if she stalled her long enough..maybe someone would come..
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Kamryn looked at her phone enraged. "What the hell!?" she cried aloud, startling passerby. As she was in front of the building, she opted to just head directly up to the office. When she stepped off the elevator the room was in chaos phones ringing madly, people running, papers flying and shouts echoing off the walls. She stared momentarily before rushing into Kaitryn's office Kamryn style. "What the fuck is all this?" She asked, knowing that Kaitryn had called her in for something big.
----------------------------------------------

The messenger bowed once and rose. "There has been a murder of three shifters who came form the branch family on Earth. Killed by a demon. More is unknown at this time. Our operatives in Sector Seven say they are trying to keep it quiet but they wanted us to know up front. Currently, a previous friend of Vixen is engaging the demon in question. Her status is unknown."

Kamryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamryn Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:07 pm

averylynne1: The smile on Nagi's face faded and she followed the Shifter to an alley. She could not decide if she was really in the mood for more tangling with Shifters. she had played today, and was slightly aware that this girl may be trying to stall for reinforcements. she could handle them easily but wasn't sure she cared too. she sighed and stood facing the girl in the alley way. "stalling?" she asked in her dark husky voice.

____
Kaitryn looked up as Kamryn burst through her door into her office. "we could ask you the same thing, however there is no time for that at the moment. Your little Demon is running amuck downtown. she has attacked and possibly killed 3 Shifters for no apparent reason. we are trying to track down the actual events that led up to it. Besides that Nagi's Black Eyed power flared drasticly early this morning. Do you have any thoughts as to what is going on? did you guys have a fight or disagreement?" she locked eyes with Kamryn and instantly felt the soulmate connection pulling her to her
Sent at 1:24 AM on Saturday
me: The shifter in the alley raised her head, locking soft violet eyes with Nagi's dark ones. "Always knew you guys were smart.. " she said with a smile that didn't quite reach her eyes. "Yeah, stalling is exactly what I am doing. So you can kill me and move on, or wait and see what happens." She said in a steady voice. She was tall, 5ft 10 with lanky limbs and a pixie face with an expression of defiance in the face of ultimate death. ---------------------------------------- "No time for arguments abotu what the fuck I was doing, seeing as you gave me the time off. But whatever Nagi and I are dealing with is our business, I will let you know of anything unusual if the need arises." The wolf in Kamryn refused to glance away from kaitryn's gaze, but it made her blood heat up, she cleared her throat. "Should I go out in the field to find her?"
Sent at 1:31 AM on Saturday
averylynne1: Nagi smiled and looked at the ground for a moment. "Alright..." she looked up and met the girl's eyes. the glamour that radiated from Nagi's eyes met the girl's faster than the girl would have noticed. "What is your name little Shifter?"

_

Kaitryn would not break her gaze either, she knew the pride a WOlf had, and she had always been one to force the wolf to look away, even though right now was not the best time for that it was instinct for her. And the pull to Kamryn was not helping any. "Go ahead Kamryn, go hunt her down. bring her in, dead or alive, preferably alive."
Sent at 1:50 AM on Saturday
me: The girl's body reacted to the magic that hit her, her pupils dilated slightly, her tightened features relaxing slightly, though her stance was still defensive. "Persia."She said in response swearing internally..some sort of magic had caught her and now she was smiling and giving out her name freely to this demon. "Not many people call me little.." she added, trying to change the flow of conversation anyway she could. Her violet eyes had intensified in color, gaining a silvery tint to them as she gathered her magics. She tried to take a step back but her body moved forward as if it had a will of its own. SHIT she thought, seeing the devilish smile on the demons face. DOUBLE SHIT. __________________________ Kamryn continued to hold her gaze to Kaityrn and nodded. "Will do boss.. you hold down the fort, I will call for backup if I need it." Kamryn knew Kaitryn would not break eye contact first, and seeing as she had to stop her girlfriend form killing more people, she opted to look away and head downstairs. "Leave it to me to get the girl who kills people the day after we get together.. perfect." she was not worried yet.. but little did she know what she would be in for.. As she left the building, Honoka watched from the sky above seeing how Nagi would act in relation to Kamryn and to the shifter she stood before now.
Sent at 1:56 AM on Saturday
averylynne1: Nagi smiled wider as the girls's body moved towards her. She noticed she was trying to raise her own magic to battle her own. She decided to intensify her hold on Persia. "You tell me you do not work for Nightworld. However you were on the phone with them, tell me what is your role in this society?" she gave a little tug on the girl forcing her body to move towards her again another step.
Sent at 1:59 AM on Saturday
me: Persia narrowed her eyes at Nagi, feeling the tug of magic in her bones. She stepped closer, entering the magical aura. She was very close to Nagi, head tilted up to look her in the eyes. Her voice bubbled up form within her she lost the fight to the darker magic and internally winced as her secrets began to leak out. "I don't work for them. I am here visiting form the Shape Shifter world on personal errands for my friend." Her look dared Nagi to try and find out more, her eyes held the acceptance that if death were to come, she would face it with a grin.
Sent at 2:02 AM on Saturday
averylynne1: "What is your friend's name?" Nagi could see the fear and difiance in the girl's eyes but that was not going to detur her from gathering what she wanted from her. "What errands are you running?" her voice was velvety, caressing almost, the dark magic dripped from the source of each word, entwining the girl deeper and stronger into her web
Sent at 2:05 AM on Saturday
me: Persia swayed slightly on her feet, her body completely leaning against Nagi;s briefly before she tore herself away, though she didn't step back. "I am here for the Queen of the shifters, Vixen. Our friendship goes back for a long time.. before she knew of her heritage." Persia needed to do something..and she needed to do it now. News of Vixen marrying and becomign Queen was not common knowledge..neither was the fact that she was also in lien for the throne of the elven kingdom. "I..won't..let you.." she said through gritted teeth, digging her nails into her palm to distract herself from the sway of the magic her blood dripping onto the ground beneath her.
Sent at 2:08 AM on Saturday
averylynne1: Nagi inhaled the smell of the girl's blood. It drove her mad. SHe wanted it for some reason she was not sure of why. The legend of the BLack Eyed Demon was that they drank the blood of thier vitums as a way to sustain the dark magic and gain more strength, but she was not aware of this as she had never looked too deeply into the old legends, but she knew that she wanted this girl's blood. "Thank you Persia. though you have withheld some information from me, i have gained quite a bit. I was not aware that the Shifter's Advisor intended to marry the King, what great knowledge." she herself had not moved, she still stood in the same spot, hands still in her pockets. "you seem like a sweet girl, such a shame it will be for that sweetness to be extinguished."
Sent at 2:13 AM on Saturday
me: Persia knew it was the end then.. and she smiled then. "It was nice to meet you, Nagi. You aren't so bad for a black eyed demon..we may have been friends if you weren't trying to kill me." She ran her bloodied fingers over her face in a pattern, drawing something in ancient shifter language. As she wsa in the middle of drawing, Kamryn's voice rang out from behind Nagi. "What the HELL is going on?"
Sent at 2:15 AM on Saturday
averylynne1: Nagi enjoied watching this girl, and decided that she would allow her her rituals. This girl was unlike any other she had met recently. "For a Shifter you are not half bad yourself. I agree we could have been friends, in a different time and place." she didnt move from watching Persia, even as Kamryn's voice rang out. "Hello Kammy." she said to Kamryn, all the while watching Persia with interest
Sent at 2:18 AM on Saturday
me: The blood on her skin sunk into her body and she closed her eyes briefly when they opened they flashed red for a moment before returning to the gentle violet. "You're late, wolf." She called behind Nagi. Kamryn looked annoyed, but did not step into the alley..feeling the tense magics swirling..one wrong move and something bad might happen. "Well, Nagi? Still up for ripping my heart out like you did to my comrades? Or do you like the sound of it beating while you entrap me in your magic?" Kamryn raised an eyebrow, "rip out your what..?" Kamryn took a small step into the alley, testing the waters to see how Nagi would react, she had greeted her normally..but the tall girl in front of Nagi was unknown to her.
Sent at 2:22 AM on Saturday
averylynne1: She sighed watching Persia. She smiled softly as she watched her. "I enjoy the racing sound o the organ that thunders away in your chest, however i'm sure i'd enjoy the taste as well." The smile that had been gentle flashed briefly to a sinister one before returning to the soft smile she had given her already. "tisk tisk Kammy, you should know better. Not another step." Still nagi did not turn around or break her gaze with Persia

Sent at 2:28 AM on Saturday
me: Kamryn stopped where she was and rested her arms on her hips. "What are you doing, Nagi? It's the middle of the day.. yesterday you were just fine..why?" Persia noted the exchange between the two with interest, as a previous worker of the Red Moon House she knew lovers when she saw them..and this pair was definitely a new duo. Kamryn Axel.. the woman who was opposite her in so many ways, short curvy and darker skinned her golden eyes always flared with pride and determination. Persia glanced back to Nagi, she stepped right up to her and leaned close, kissing her softly ."Too late, Demon." She said, Nagi would feel a soft magic encasing her, making her sway over Persia weaken. Her magic was as strong as ever, but the shifter who had been glassy eyed and enthralled now stood with ease and free of her control, once again with a smile in the face of death.

Sent at 2:42 AM on Saturday
averylynne1: Nagi Ignored Kamryn. SHe didnt feel the need to engage her in this pointless conversation. She knew they would no doubt discuss this at another time, if she allowed it. The kiss from Persoa was unexpected but Nagi didnt move away or flinch, she didnt even looose the smile on her face or even let Persia see the puzzelment she may have had. " too late for what Persia of the Red Moon?" she taunted slightly. she was intrigued by this girl suddenly. there was something about her that made this situation interesting to her.
Sent at 2:46 AM on Saturday
me: Persia looked intently at Nagi and laughed. This was one hell of a day so far. "Still want to kill me, Demon? Or have we passed that stage?" Her violet eyes shifted to the wolf behind her. "If you stay here more distractions will keep arriving. Not that it matters anymore." The magic Persia had cast would not last long, she was much weakened form being on Earth for as logn as she had.. it would hold Nagi's magic back form her just long enough for her to take leave.. if she knew how to fucking outrun a Black eyed demon standing right in front of her. "Did my blood tell you that?" she asekd, curious as to why the Demon knew of her status as a precious Red Moon member. Kamryn remained where she was, knowoign that Nagi would not brudge until she was ready.. though she would remain to watch the two. ((wtf..Persia is like a random character and yet I love her lol))
Sent at 2:50 AM on Saturday

Sent at 2:54 AM on Saturday
averylynne1: Nagi chuckled. "No Persia your blood did not tell me that, you approach to this situation did. You smile even in the face of death, you try to win the situation through a magic born of that of a Mistress, yet you would have the ability to stay alive for a short period of time if we were to tango, however, you would not last long. You are weak, you do not have the others to feed off of to uphold the true strength of your power."
Sent at 2:57 AM on Saturday
me: Persia crossed her arms over her chest, and tilted her head to the side as she contemplated this. "There is a lot you know about me, Demon..but there is a lot that you don't. I have no quarel with you.. but you don't fucking kill my friends in front of me and eat their hearts and expect me to like you. That would make you just plain stupid." There was no malice in her voice, and her violet eyes sparkled playfully. "Besides, I don't want to be lectured about being in my full power by someone who isn't in their own." What the fuck was she doing? Giving a demon of all people advice..but Persia couldn't find a reason outside of murder to dislike Nagi..and she had been friends with and slept with too many murderers to count."Lets make a deal, you adn me Nagi." she said a loud, steppign closer to her again.
Sent at 3:05 AM on Saturday
averylynne1: Nagi leaned towards her a little as Persia moved towards her. "Oh what kind of deal Little Shifter?" she was playing with her now, and she found it slightly enjoyable. "Murder in front of you? HA i did not care who saw, it was your choice to watch, i did not force you." the joy reached her eyes as she and Persia spoke. she forgot about Kamryn for a moment
Sent at 3:08 AM on Saturday
me: Honoka smiled to herself as she watched fro above.. the first step in establishing Nagi's true power base was to push her to evolve..to play and explore.. and with her being pulled in one direction with her magics and Kamryn being pulled by Kaitryn.. the magic would awaken within her soon. "Of course you did not force me." persia said in her smooth voice, not relinquishing any space between her and Nagi though they were nearly nose to nose. "No trying to kill one another until we are both at full power.. and I can have a chance to actually kick your ass, and you can have fun wearing me down." She offered, a smirk resting on her lips. She would play. If it meant keeping herself alive she would..though she enjoyed this game, past games with demons had not been fun..but Nagi was proving to be quite amusing.
Sent at 3:11 AM on Saturday
averylynne1: "If it is a truce til we have access to our full power then i will allow that. i would enjoy a good fight that would not be so eay to win as it was with your chicken friends earlier." she baited but the smile on her lips was pure and genuine. this girl be very fun and very interesting. She noticed Honoka's presence but said nothing. She didnt move from thier almost nose to nose conversation. She could see deep down into Persia's soul through her eyes as they spoke. with thier eyes locked Nagi chuckled. "well well, you really do have an afinity to stalling."
Sent at 3:18 AM on Saturday
me: Persia blinked once, she had completely forgotten about the stalling part of her plan. When she laughed this time it was full and round a deep resonating alto. "Apparently I am.. too bad I wasn't able to use my other methods." she added with a wink. "Until we meet again. Demon." With a wave of a hand she vanished in a soft mist, leaving Nagi and Kamryn in the alley, and the blood that had fallen form her palms as the only remaining part of her essence. Kamryn had been patient, but the whole scene before her had started to get grating..she was the jealous type..but it almsot felt like..the two had been flirting.. which didn't make her feel comfortable. "If you are finished.. I think it would be a good idea to talk/" she said, mincing her words to not come off as aggressive as she usually did..seeing Nagi in the state she was in.
Sent at 3:22 AM on Saturday
averylynne1: Nagi finally turned to look at Kamryn, her eyes still black, her irises red and still dancing. "What do you want to talk about Kammy?"
Sent at 3:24 AM on Saturday
me: Those eyes were unsettling, bringing up memories of the time when kaitryn's eyes had been similar..Kamryn mentally shook herself, ignoring that part of the past with her boss. "Why did you kill them? In broad daylight?" She was straightforward, her arms had dropped from her hips to rest leisureley at her sides as she moved to lean against the cool alley wall. "I know your nature draws you to kill at times.. I don't begrudge you that..but shifters? In the middle of the day? WHat is up with you? You were perfectly calm last night.. I dont get this whole..darkness thing you have going on. You messed with Georgie this morning too.. I thought you did it for fun..but seeing this.. it makes me wonder if something shifted in you this morning.."
Sent at 3:28 AM on Saturday
averylynne1: "there is much about me that still surprises even those that know me the most. And i never said i was not calm. I am perfectly calm." she smiled playfully. "i didnt mess with Georgia, i simply helped her with the dishes before school." she chuckled at even herself. this situation was turning out to be the most interesting she could remember in a very long time. "broad daylight? Shifters? hmmm, i felt like it." she shrugged
Sent at 3:31 AM on Saturday
me: Kamryn gave her a look that said "Cut the bull shit" as she stood back up and walked over to her. ""I felt like it.. when it gets the entirety of nightworld up in arms is NOT a good thing. If you want to kill shifters, do it off planet at least. I am not goign to tell you to stop killing..but this is Earth..my home.. and it is my job to try and keep it as safe as possible..if you are having these..needs to act like this..lets go with it and figure out how to deal with it." kamryn looked genuinely concerned..she felt that there was s small part of Nagi that was lying or holding somethign back.. "WHy dont you go home and rest? I have to work today even though I had the day off, but I will be home and we can hang out, do dinner, get to know one another as girlfriends." she said with a wink
Sent at 3:35 AM on Saturday
averylynne1: "This is not a need Kamryn, but a want, a desire. I enjoy this. This is what i do. my nickname was World Anihalator for a reason." her smile turned from playfull to sinister. she dropped her voice and leaned in towards Kamryn. "i like what i do because i want to and can." in less than a blink of an eye she had kamryn pressed against a building wall in the alley with a hand on either side of her body. "i take what i want. I am a winner of games my little Wolf." she whispered in her ear. she leaned down a little more and took the pressure point behind kamryn's ear into her mouth and let her tail press lightly in on the pressure point below Kamryn's belly button
Sent at 3:41 AM on Saturday
me: Kamryn's eyes widened as she found herself against the alley wall, Nagi's arms on either side of her. She couldn't suppress the gasp of pleasure that escaped her lips as her pressure points were teased. She gently grasped Nagi's tail but did not pull it away form her, instead she stroked it gently and gazed up at the woman who reminded her now more of the first tiem they had met, when she had been slung over her shoulder and dumped in a room as a prisoner with a strange red haired girl. "Destryer.." she whispered. " Perhaps.. if it is part of you..I want to know it." she said reaching out to wrap her arms around Nagi's neck to pull her closer. As she tried to pull her closer, a shot of electricity. almsot burning pain shot through her limbs, her soulmate connection to Kaitryn was telling her to release Nagi. She swore softly and let go of Nagi, sighing deeply. "Demon women..you are all so complicated." she said with a grin.

Sent at 3:49 AM on Saturday
averylynne1: "complicated doesnt even begin to explain it." she teased. She pressed harder with the tip of her tail on the pressure point and as Kamryn gasped she captured her lips in a firey kiss. she pulled away teasingly and nipped at Kamryn's bottom lip. "hmm until later." and pushed herself off of the wall to stand a few feet from Kamryn, her hands in her pockets again. "you taste like candy you know." she teased her hard. for some reason the natural courting instincts of the Demon were starting to arise. they would taunt and tease eachother until one broke and launched themselves on the other with caused a wresteling match for dominance to occure which always led to sex afterwards.
Sent at 3:53 AM on Saturday
me: Kamryn grinned as Nagi pulled away. "Well, then I look forward to figuring out how complicated you can get." She said, waving as she headed back to the office. Once she was back in the building she headed for Kaitryn's office entering without knocking as usual a soft glow of arousal still in her aura. "Nagi is heading back home, she admitted to the killings, the witness got out safe." she said, settlign herself on Kaitryn's desk and crossing her legs.
Sent at 3:55 AM on Saturday
averylynne1: Kaitryn looked up as Kamryn walked in. she noticed the arousal glow but said nothing. she knew that Kamryn loved Nagi and there was nothing that was really going to change that any time soon. especially if Kamryn was willing to be with a murderer. "I told you to bring her in Kamryn, not send her home like a child."

---------

Nagi smiled as KAmryn left. "I know you are watching Honoka. What do you need or want?" she asked still looking at the wall that Kamryn had been leaning against.
Sent at 3:59 AM on Saturday
me: Kamryn sighed dramatically and shook her head. "Wasn't gonna happen. boss. I don't have the power to deal with a black eyed demon.. and since we aren't officially..official yet its not like she will listen to me..even if we were I dont think she would. " She slid off the desk and moved to stand next to her, resting a hand on Kaitryns arm. "I can go home to keep an eye on her or get a team to follow if that helps." she didnt want to deal with the wrath of Kaitryn.. __________________________ "Nothing much." she replied, floating down to stand at the entry to the alleyway. as a fellow demon she would not intrude on a space filled with blood magic and the first mingling of destined mates energies. "You seem to be having fun/" she said with a smile,, watching her granddaughter intently

Kamryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagi Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:43 pm

Avery: "Do as you wish Kamryn." Kaitryn sat back down at her desk and sighed. it was hard to get up get mad and stay mad at Kamryn with the soulmate connection so strong when they were together in closs proximity.
______
I always have fun Honoka. but i do not appreciate being spied on, even by family." she turned to face the older woman, her own face void of emotion
?((sorry so short))

Sent at 3:16 PM on Saturday
Kylee: Kamryn looked at Kaitryn who sat looking defeated in her chair and sighed herself, moving to sit on the desk in front of her, grabbing her shoulders and pulling her closer to the desk and her. "Hey..why are you so drained? You got the whole department working on this..":Kamryn's voice was unusually gentle and concerned, her golden eyes peering at her. ____________________________Honoka merely looked at her with a soft smile and arms crossed front of her. "Spying? I am the creator of most of Demon life..I watch..different from spying. If you don't like it.." She shrugged. "Live your life, Nagi. I am here and will do as I please just like you will do as you please. But don't compare me to the ones who are truly spying on you in Nightworld." there was no malice in her voice, just the usual steely elegance it had.

Sent at 3:19 PM on Saturday
Avery: " a lot of work, little rest, and now having her running around like she is is not helping any." Kaitryn looked up to meet Kamryn's eyes. the gentleness in them made her crave more of her. She leaned in close and ran a hand through Kamryn's tosseled hair. "i apologize for pulling you in on a day i said you could have."
_________
Nightworld is spying on me?" nagi still showed no sign of emotion while speaking to Honoka.

Sent at 3:29 PM on Saturday
Kylee: Kamryn smiled softly and reached a hand up, covering Kaitryn's with one of her own. "Some day it was..I expected a day of rest and my girlfriend end up going on a killing spree. Your day could have been worse." she laughed slightly, though there was a forcefulness to it. Touching Kaitryn's skin was sending shocks of pleasure down her arm, she wanted to let go..knew she should but couldn't bring herself to. Damn connection. "SO now that I am here, want me to work? Or maybe you should take a long lunch break and relax." There faces were very close, but Kamryn didn't move closer, though her hand covering Kaitryn's gripped it tighter. ___________________________ "Of course they are. You expect this little planet with their secret forces to lay dormant while you killed three shifters in broad daylight? Unless you kill everything you will be followed, watched and hounded by these people. But..they are endearing..these Earthlings and the magical creatures gathered here. I can see why you find living here so..interesting." SHe said with a grin, waving her hand once to appear in more normal clothing. SHe was in a simple black pair of jeans and a tight white tee shirt, a leather jacket tossed over one shoulder, combat boots tied up, her hair still carried beds and bones. "Well then, I will leave you to your day. Be seeing you."

Sent at 3:34 PM on Saturday
Kylee: (((fuck. my net is weird sorry if i go poof for a sec))

Avery: ((ok))

Sent at 3:44 PM on Saturday
Kylee: ((should be ok for now))

Avery: Kaitryn slimed weakly. Kamryn seemed to always bring about some interesting feelings from deep with in herself. "perhaps a long lunch." she pulled Kamryn to her and kissed her deeply. her lips were softer than she had remembered from the last time they were this close.
Nagi narrrowed her eyes as Honoka walked off. It was turning to be out one of the most interesting days she could remember. She launched herself back up to the roof tops. this was a concrete and technical jungle. and at the moment it was hers for the taking.

Sent at 3:54 PM on Saturday
Kylee: Kamryn dropped her hand from Kaitryn's as she felt their lips touch, part of her knew it was wrong..but it felt so..wonderful. She groaned in the kiss and deepened it, sliding closer to Kaitryn, her body resting between her legs as she rested both arms along either side of Kaitryn's in her chair. ____________________________ Back outside, Persia had reappeared in the city near the now closed clubs. It was the middle of the day, so there was not a lot of traffic or people in the area which would come to life in a few hours. "Gods..Blood magic on demons takes a lot out of you.." she whispered to herself, finally pulling her long hair out of its ponytail.

Sent at 3:57 PM on Saturday
Avery: SHe pulled Kamryn off of the desk and into her lap as the kiss became deeper and hotter, full of desire, passion, and magic.

Sent at 4:05 PM on Saturday
Kylee: Kamryn let herself be easily lifted into Kaitryn's lap, and wrapped her arms around the womans neck, pulling her closer to her as she began to devour her lips with her own. A soft humming of magic, soulmate magic had begun to weave itself around the two..She barely pulled away and slowly uttered "Kaitryn..I..we..we can't" She had just gotten together with Nagi? How could she..? her brain told her this, but her body was not listening very well. Her hair had fallen about her shoulders, her eyes were half lidded as she looked at kaitryn..the woman was driving her crazy, but she had to fight it..for Nagi. ____________________________ Persian pulled out a sharp and intricate dagger and ran it over her palm, her eyes flashed red as she slowly licked the wound clean, and she closed her eyes, muttering in soft phrases. "There..now I will know wherever she What the fuck!?" Persia turned suddenly and her eyes found Nagi where she watched her, widening in surprise. "Really? Who is following whom now?" she asked with a smile, the blood form her hand still pooling in the cut.

Avery: ((sorry for the short posts. i have a bit of a headache

Sent at 4:11 PM on Saturday
Kylee: ((thats cool. want to focus on one plot line then and make them shorter so it is easier? ))

Sent at 4:17 PM on Saturday
Avery: "who says that we can not?" Kaitryn kissed her again. as she felt the magic swirl her wings spread out behind her.
Nagi chuckled. "well well. apparently your spells are pretty good. You truely are high in the council you serve." She dropped down off of the roof to land next to Persia. "but then again i would expect nothing less from a friend of Vixen." she smiled wickedly. she grabbed Persia's hand that she had cut. "you got a bit deeper than i think you meant to."
((sure how about nagi and persia

Kylee: ((kk))

Sent at 4:26 PM on Saturday
Kylee: Persia narrowed her eyes and tried to yank her hand away form Nagi's grip, though the woman was too strong. "I cut as deep as I mean to each and every time, Demon." She said icily. She was not sure why this demon was following her now.. she knew a lot about her past, but the current Demon..the rumors that she had gone soft..apparently they were lies. "As someone who has sliced and diced your way through life, you should see that I cut how I was planning. What do you want?" she asked, the icyness disappearing form her voice, leaving it warmer. Her violet eyes gazed up at her, though not very far, as she was not short like most of the Axel women.
((oops sorry too long, will cut it down next time Smile ))

Sent at 4:31 PM on Saturday
Avery: (( you are fine. i just may not be giving long posts Smile ))

Kylee: ((lol kk no prob))

Sent at 4:34 PM on Saturday
Avery: Nagi squeezed Persia's hand lightly forcing blood to bubble up a little. she leaned down and licked up the blood that pooled in her hand. "mmm tasty." she teased. she ran her finger over the cut healing it. "you may have intended to cut it a specific way, but im telling you, you cut your hand deeper than you should of." she teased her before laughing and releasing the girl's hand. "my my the look on your face when you thought you could track me and discovered i was right here."

Sent at 4:49 PM on Saturday
Kylee: Persia shivered as Nagi tasted her blood, and she felt her skin begin to knit back as healing magics invaded her skin. She took her hand and looked it over gingerly smiling at the work. "not bad for Demon." she teased back,"What you fail to realize, Demon is I was surprised by your prescence because I sensed you right above me after the magic kicked in. Now.. I can sense you wherever.You.Are." She accentuated her point by poking her each word in her ribcage, "dont expect me to follow you around though.. I have other things on my plate besides a renegade black eyed Demoness." She dropped her hand and tossed her dagger in the air, catching it before vanishing it.

Sent at 4:53 PM on Saturday
Avery: "you really shouldnt poke a demon. you never know what might happen." she teased. She poked her back on each rib cage. "perhaps i like following around young girls who try to spy on me."

Kylee: Persia glanced over at her curiously, and then laughed. "Well..if we can agree to not try and kill each other, I don't mind hanging around you. You are funny..in a weird psychopathic murderous kind of way, but still funny. She stretched her arms above her head and yawned. "But this place is boring..why don't we go somewhere more entertaining.Clubs are closed, so lets hit a local RedMoon house."

Sent at 5:00 PM on Saturday
Avery: "there is a red moon on earth?" Nagi cocked an eyebrow at Persia. She knew of many places simular to the red moon that had been opened hundreds of years ago on earth. men always wanting thier parts in more than one woman. "sure. I'll buy" Nagi slightly wondered if Kamryn would be upset with her for not only hanging out with another good looking girl, but going to a whore house with said girl. she was well aware of the jealousy she saw and felt earlier in the alley

Sent at 5:10 PM on Saturday
Kylee: "Of course there is.. not easily reachable to the normal populace though." She reached out and grabbed Nagi's hand and a rush of cold belted her face, when the coolness passed they were standing in front of a large western style mansion, a red moon sign on the outside. It looked old but polished, an an aura of sexual and blood magic oozed from the very foundations. "Lets go," Persia said, still holding ont her hand as she dragged Nagi into the house. Once inside the smell of sex was everywhere, groans and moans echoed form the walls, the soudns of whips, the scent of blood surrounded them. "So.. what do you want to do? We can go watch we can head to the underground nightclub, we can rent a room, whatever." Persia smiled easily at her with that same smile that defied nature, knwoing she could die at anytime didn't seem to phase this girl.

Sent at 5:13 PM on Saturday
Avery: Nagi slipped her hand out of Persia's as they crossed thr threshold into the building. The sudden smell of sex made the tip of her tail twitch., the smell of blood made her eyes flash brightly. but she smiled at Persia. "well this is your territory, so lead the way Little Shifter."

Sent at 5:23 PM on Saturday
Kylee: Persia shrugged. "Whatever you say, Demon." She motioned for nagi to follow her down a small corridor, which lead downstairs to a bustling nightclub. Music pounded, people danced in all states of dress, some just completely nude. There were poles for dancing on the stage and floor, a packed bar and rooms along the sides which were in use, some with doors open showcasing orgies or couples at ease with being watched. "Welcome to Suri..or the Red Rose. Open 24 hours a day, always nighttime, always a party." She waved a hand and her outfit changed, adorned with a spiked collar. (( to see the outfit go here http://zdoramaagain.blogspot.com/2011/12/bounce-bounce-so-do-you-like-this.html))

Avery: ((page comes up as not ofund))

Kylee: (( frack, one sec))

Avery: ((btw the outfit nagi is wearing is the one in her profile with all the swords))

Kylee: (( NICE! here I posted it to the forums https://theculdasac.rpg-board.net/t83-persia-lynnette-redmoon#221 ))

Sent at 5:33 PM on Saturday
Avery: Nagi looked around the floor and a devious grin crossed her face. She took in the various states of the others in the club. "well then, i find it interesting that thre is a club in a red moon facility, let alone a red moon on earth"

Kylee: Persia returned Nagi's smile. "Red Moon's are everywhere, you just have to know where to look. So come on then, show me how a Demon has a good time." SHe said with a wink, twirling once to the music, her body already itching to dance

Sent at 5:37 PM on Saturday
Avery: Nagi slipped out onto the dance floor. she grabbed Persia's hand and spun her towards her, using her as a poll, sliding and dipping against her. she slid her hands over pressure points as she danced, even pulled the snake move in a fluid motion adding a little twist to the end of the move

Sent at 5:43 PM on Saturday
Kylee: Persia's grin widened. "Well that's more like it.. I hear you Demons know how to work you bodies almsot like Red Moon trained people." She presed herself against Nagi and ran her hands down her sides, she brushed pressure points..but it didn't feel the same as when others usually pressed them, instead all the sensation rushed to the pit of her stomach, and the pressure points form her belly bottun outwards all began to shoot off in slow waves. "But..you need to work on your pressure point skills." she added, reaching to grab her tail and nip the tip of it between her teeth. Persia still revealed in the sensations running through her skin, after the blood exchange, all that Nagi felt echoed in her own blood, making her tremble.

Sent at 5:49 PM on Saturday
Avery: "hey when all you do is fight for thousands of years, pleasure is not always the intended feeling." Nagi swallowed hard but managed to keep her feet under her and not sway. she smiled and she tapped into her black eyed demon magic and made the echo that Persia felt intensify.

Sent at 5:58 PM on Saturday
Kylee: Persia closed her eyes briefly and smiled, rocking her body to the rhythm and the pleasure rolling under her skin. "Who says its always the best? Sometimes to make it feel better, a little pain is the way to go." ithout warning she grabbed Nagi's arm and turned her hand upwards, fangs extended and she bit into a vein on her wrist, sending stinging pain up along her inner arm, followed by another wave of pressure point shooting off slowly along her arm, and pooling behind an ear. She pulled away without drinking a single drop, and let her arm go, turning her back to her to slide down the front of Nagi, sliding back up she ran her nails along her inner thighs, gently over her hips and turned back to face her. "I think, nagi. That you are definitely interesting." It was the first time she had used her name. The blood magic was tight around both of them, making Persia feel like a constant electric pulse was caressing her.

Sent at 6:01 PM on Saturday
Avery: Nagi gritter her teeth as the pain raidiated up her arm followed by pleasure. she enjoied the feeling, both the pain and pleasure. she closed her eyes as her lip lifted up in a mock snarl. She was surprised to hear her use her name. "i guess. but thank you for...the...complement." she teased "never thought i'd hear you call me anything but Demon, or interesting. but hey, you are attractive yourself for alittle shifter, Persia. now how am i interesting?" she teased and all the while continued to dance with her.

Sent at 6:22 PM on Saturday
Kylee: Ah..this was the part Persia always enjoyed the games, the sexual tension, the enemies dropping pretenses to just live life and enjoy."You're damn right I;m attractive. " she teased back, running her fingertips under the belt line of Nagi's pants to brush pressure points for both pain and pleasure as she swayed her hips to the deep beat of the music surrounding them. "Just are..you got personality. drive and you know how to have fun. Sometimes that's all a girl like me needs to find someone interesting." She smiled wickedly and reached up behind Nagi's left ear, pressing ever so softly on a pressure point. Instead of a slight gentle wave of pleasure Nagi would feel the beginnings of an orgasm start to weave it's way through her limbs. "Now you tell me. How am I interesting?"

Sent at 6:29 PM on Saturday
Kylee: ((sorry bout that net is weird))

Sent at 6:32 PM on Saturday
Avery: Nagis gasped. she didnt like being this much out of control of her own body, but she was enjoying herself. her irises flashed red brightly before turning white against the black of her eyes. she growled at the mixture of pain and pleasure, the orgasm that was building burned in her blood, made it boil. her tail unwrapped quickly and wrapped around Persia's hand that was behind her ear. "carefull of the fire you choose to fuel." she teased through gritted teeth. "you are interesting because you smile in the face of death, you play games with demons."

Sent at 6:35 PM on Saturday
Kylee: Persia laughed and ran a finger over the tip of the tail gripping her hand. "I have played games all my life with people you can't even imagine. I don't mind pouring fuel on your fire." She smiled brilliantly and sighed in pleasure feeling the echoes of Nagi's body within her own. "You can't deny that you are having a good time." she added, pulling slightly away from Nagi to let her have a bit of space, though with her hand trapped she couldn't move back very far.

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagi Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:21 pm

Avery: from the orgasm power that was pulsing through her blood. she pushed the magic out of her, causing the orgasm in her own body to dissapaite. she pushed the orgasm from her body and into Persia's body

Sent at 8:53 PM on Saturday
Kylee: Persia leaned against Nagi and closed her eyes, body shivering as the pleasure washed over her. "hmmm definitely not bad for a Demon." She stood up straight again and gathered her long hair up, putting it into a ponytail again as the heat of the crowded room was starting to get slightly stifling. "Yes, I am having a good time. You dance decently well, and your magic is strong. You look like you would be fun in bed, too." she smiled wider at that statement and pulled the two of them deeper into the crowded dance floor. Sweat, gasps, music, blood, all intermixed making a heady perfume. Persia raised her arms above her head and danced wildly, laughing with the others in the crowd her briefly danced with her, or who grabbed her to give short kisses before blending back in the group. "You look like you need to have more fun, Nagi.. let go and enjoy. Its Red Moon!" She shouted over the noise grabbing her by her tail and tugging her to her.

Sent at 8:57 PM on Saturday
Avery: Nagi raised an eyebrow over black eyes and white irises. "i always have fun." Nagi danced through the crowed and every now and then she would let her androdganous appearance win over the hearts of others in the club, whether gay boys or straight girls. she played with them, let them pine over her, lead them on. after a few hours she decided she wanted to sit down and found a place at the bar and ordered a kamakazy Dragon bloods

Kylee: ((sorry back))
Persia stood near the bar chatting up a local vamp, laughing at his bizarre accent. She turned and smiled at Nagi, and waved goodbye to the vamp before settling down next to her. "If you ever want to have a good time, just call me. " She looked thoughtful for a moment and continued. "It seems like your girlfriend was a little jealous though."

Sent at 9:14 PM on Saturday
Avery: "she is a very jealous person. Wolves are like that though, it is expected of them. Demon's on the other hand, well we enjoy the games. she will have to accept it and get over it soon or she will find herself not happy at all." she smiled and laughed a rather sinister laugh as the white irises turned back to red. "besides i am royalty, ill do as i please." she teased and wrapped her tail around Persia's waist. "hmmmmm you could be fun in bed." she whispered as nibbled on her ear on a pressure point

Sent at 9:19 PM on Saturday
Kylee: Persia noted the change in her eyes, and the feel of the magic around Nagi darkening. She looked down in surprise at the tail that wrapped around her waist, and sighed as Nagi nibbled. "Hmm.. well.. 450 years of training in the most famous of Whore Houses..if I wasn't fun..what a waste that would be" She said in reply, brushing her fingertips along Nagi's collarbones. "Jealousy happens..but in teh end it means she needs to learn the basic difference between sex and making love. If she can't figure that out..then with a Demon she is screwed.. literally and figuratively."

Sent at 9:22 PM on Saturday
Avery: Nagi chuckled "that is very true. but i promise you have not ever encountered a black eyed demon in a sexual way, it would be like nothing you have ever expierenced." her voice was dripping in sexual dark magic. "think you could handle the world destroyer

Sent at 9:25 PM on Saturday
Kylee: Persia merely smiled. "I am always up for something new..it takes a lot to get me off in the right way." she replied, leaning forward to nip lightly on Nagi's bottom lip. "If you want to play, I'll play. I play with no regrets and no apologizes. Not my business if someone is taken or not..as long as I get to have fun." SHe leaned closer and captured Nagi's lips ith her own, Nagi's dank magic and Persia's blood magic dancing together to intensify the kiss. She pulled away and snatched Nagi's drink, downing the rest of it. "Mmm not bad at all.." she murmured, commenting about the drink and the Demoness.

Sent at 9:28 PM on Saturday
Avery: as persia pulled away Nagi growled deeply in her throat that vibrated all the way through to the tip of her tail. she pulled persia back to her causing the glass to drop from her hand and shatter on the floor. she pulled her to meet her lips, the kiss was deep and forcefull, full of dark demon magic

Sent at 9:36 PM on Saturday
Kylee: Persia ignored the fallen glass and wrapped her arms around Nagi's neck, tugging the Demon closer to her. She had slept with a few demons in the past, but all had been runaways or secret higher ups, and most had treated her as if she were a slave, hitting her or ignoring her flirtatious nature to hide their own shame in sleeping with what they felt was a lesser race. She dug her nails into the back of Nagi's neck on pressure points, letting the blood drip down her fingers. She pulled away form Nagi and licked her hands clean her violet eyes gleaming a soft silvery red, her fangs showing slightly. She stood up and maneuvered to straddle Nagi's lap, and started nipping at her neck, leaving little love bites as she went. "You are too damn sexy for your own good, Demon." she whispered, a stray hand running under her shirt

Sent at 9:40 PM on Saturday
Avery: "Is that so? i bet you tell all those that you tangle with that." she teased her she bit down on Persia's neck hard on pressure points on her neck, purposefully hitting half for pleasure and half for pain. "sure hope you know what you are getting yourself into." she said to her mentally
((interesting how they went from enemies, to possible friends to fuck buddies?? lol special))

Kylee: (( lol. well just gotta go with the flow))

Sent at 9:47 PM on Saturday
Kylee: "Not..everyone.." she murmured between gasps, tilting her neck back to expose more of it to Nagi. She undid the back of Nagi's bra and ran her hands completely under her shirt, cupping her breasts and flicking Nagi's nipples with her fingertips. 'I always dive in, if you are too much for me..I will let you know. But I prefer to be blown out of my mind then bored' she replied mentally. She pressed herself against Nagi and whispered. "You gonna play games, or you gonna take me in the back and fuck me?" She had removed her hands from under Nagi
's shirt, and rested then on her shoulders

Sent at 9:50 PM on Saturday
Avery: Nagi smiled devilishly and scooped up Persia in her arms and carried her to one of the back rooms. as she shut the door with her foot she tossed Persia on the bed. once Persia touched the nice clean sheets Nagi's magic whipped through Persia's body starting at her toes and exiting her head as pressure points were pushed from the inside. "i enjoy playing games."

Sent at 9:57 PM on Saturday
Kylee: Persia squirmed on the bed, tangling her hands in the silken sheets as pressure points began to go off inside of her, when the wave reached her hips and thighs she arched upwards, moaning. "Good.. come play little Demon." She said teasingly, mockingly referring to Nagi in the name the Demon used for her. Persia was already wearing very little clothing, but she removed the sheer top and shorts to leave only a black bra and pantie, and sat up on the bed, beckoning Nagi closer. "I bet you taste like a wild fire.." she said aloud to herself, "With our blood connection this will be exciting, as I can feel what you feel... and you can feel what I feel." She reached downwards, running a hand over her stomach, tickling pressure points on herself. "Come and show me a game you claim I can't win little Demoness."

Sent at 10:01 PM on Saturday
Avery: "ha ha you are playing with fire." Nagi launched towards Persia. her hands reached her before she toched the bed. in the blink of an eye she had Persia's bra off and it was across the room. she pinned her down and captured her lips in a dangerous kiss, a lot of magic was flowing and desires were starting to raise higher as the fire built higher in both of them. Nagi's tail danced up Persia's leg. the tip of her tail very lightly danced between her legs through her undwhere.

Sent at 10:08 PM on Saturday
Kylee: Persia's body tensed like a taut wire, and she purred softly in the kiss her body thrumming with magic and sexual energy. "Good.." she replied mentally. She deepened the kiss, her tongue dipping int o Nagi's mouth to taste her. She moved her legs so her knee rubbed Nagi in between her legs, priming her for more pleasures to come. One hand grasped Nagi's shoulder and the other dipped between her legs to fondle her, her fingers tracing Nagi's unique shape and form. "You are definitely hot..your body is already on fire.." she whispered, breaking the kiss to lunge forward and bite her on the neck, suckling the blood from her slowly

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamryn Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:19 am

me: Persia lay on the bed completely sated her breathing deep and relaxed. "I have gotta say...that was amazing.." she said , running her fingers down Nagi's chest.

averylynne1: "never thought i would say i enjoyed being with a Shifter." she smiled and ran a hand through Persia's hair as they laid there. the gentle swirls of Persia's fingers running down her chest was relaxing

me: Persia smiled and eased closer to Nagi, making herself comfortable. "I take it that we are friends then." She said with a hint of laughter in her voice. 'i think this is the beginning of a beautiful thing." she nipped her gently on her neck

averylynne1: "i suppose we can be friends" she teased. Her body still on fire from the sex made her shiver slightly when Persia nipped her neck. "mmmm to think that once our species were enemies, ha!!! wonder if our ancestors are turning in their graves." she chuckled softly. she brought Persia's hand up and nipped at her finger tips with her k-9 teeth

me: Persia shivered and sat up, her hair tumbling over her shoulders in messy tangles. "Good sex always leaves you dirty.. "she said to herself, rising from the bed. "But, alas..I have things to do..and I assume you do as well. She waved her hand and a small card appeared on Nagi's thigh." Thats my number. I assume you can call like a normal person" she said teasingly. running her hands through her hair to put it up in a high ponytail. "I hope you will call me, because that was fun..some of the best sex I have had. Not the best but almost." she added playfully

averylynne1: Nagi smiled and picked up the card as she sat up. the little letters sprawled across the paper seemed sureal for a few moments as she collected herself. "i'm pretty sure i can call like a "normal" person." she winked and teased. She rolled out of the bed and in a flash was clean and re-dressed. "Well then, next time i will just have to blow your mind Little Shifter." she chuckled

me: "I can't wait. " she said with a deep purr, swaying her hips before disappearing int o the bathroom.

me: Georgia sighed and tossed her school jacket into her bag, hefting it over one shoulder. She was so over the catholic school girl look. If only she coudl kill her sister for making her go to private school. With a wave of her hand she had on a normal dark jean skirt and tank top, converse sneakers replacing her shiny loafers. Her mind wandered t earlier that morning with Nagi..what the hell had that been all about? Maybe she would ask kamryn later tonight, she thought, finding the key to the house in her pocket, she reached out and unlocked the door, stepping in side the house

averylynne1: "Welcome home Georgia." came a rather sultry voice from the kitchen, the words dripped with dark magic and seduction. Nagi had smelled Georgia coming up the block. She was well aware of the affects she had had on Georgia earlier in the morning. she figured she would have a little more fun with the girl

me: Georgia tossed her bag to the living room and glanced at Nagi, she hid her surprise at her sudden appearance. "Hi," she replied casually, walking past Nagi to sit in a couch. "You seem...off lately Nagi. You and Kamryn doing weird shit?" she asked, making a glass of water appear in her hands to sip.

averylynne1: "define weird shit" she teased. she sat down on the couch next to Georgia. She laid her arm on the back of the couch behind Georgia. her hand brushed Georgia's neck. at the touch seductive dark alluring magic poured into the girl

me: Georgia stiffened, standing up abruptly. "Like that, Nagi." she said defensively, grabbing her backpack aggressively and turning to face her, her silver eyes glittering slightly with the weight of Nagi's magic and her own appearing. "Seriously..this isn't funny.. I dont know what you are tyrign to do.." she trailed off slightly, her head feeling fuzzy because of the magic.

averylynne1: Nagi locked eyes with Georgia, she let her magic drift between them. "i'm not trying to do anything, Georgia. Just letting you know you can feel safe around me." her every word dripped in the demon dark magic. her eyes flashed black again as she appeared behind Georgia. she laid her hands on the girls shoulders and trailed her hands up and down her arms before resting on her shoulders again. "you are tense, you need to relax a bit." she massaged her shoulders, massaging in the magic into her muscles.

me: Georgia blinked slightly, she had almost not seen Nagi disappear, as someone training in magic ..she could feel it seeping into her.. "Safe? I don't feel safe nor unsafe around you.." she said honestly, reaching up to gently take Nagi's hands in her own. "I just.. I don't want anyone to fuck Kamryn over again is all.." she turned to face Nagi her eyes shining now with silver flecks as she fought the magic invading her system. "First it was Kaitryn, then Keiko and now you.." The small hairs on her arms had risen due to Nagi's touch, though Georgia did her best to ignore them.

averylynne1: "fuck her over? thank you for the high amount of trust." se teased. feeling a little energized from her recent adventures with a certain Shifter she pushed her magic harder into Georgia. "and what about yourself Georgia? do you have someone to love?" her voice had dropped to almost a seductive little whisper. she had leaned in next to georgia's ear

me: She felt the shiver before she could stop it, and swore internally. She wanted to pull away but instead leaned back against Nagi."Nah..not right now. don't have a lot of experience in that department. " she said, feeling the demonic magic pull her, she was going to lose whatever battle was happening.. She tilted her head back and looked up at Nagi. "Why..are you playing this game with me..? Arent you interested in my sister..?" she asked.

averylynne1: "mmmm i'm definately interested in your sister, but you are delicious looking as well. same firey personality, i like fire." she whispered again. "i can help you with experience." she moved her hands from georgia's shoulders and wrapped them around Georgia's midsection pulling the girl closer to her. "i promise i wont hurt you, we'll take it easy." she teased in her ear

me: A pleasurable sensation began gathering between Georgia's legs..she wasn't one for women but..the magic..or was it just Nagi was starting to make her feel giddy. "You're..using magic..on ..me.." she whispered, her hands reaching up to grasp behind Nagi's neck. "My sister will kill you.." A gasp escaped her lips at Nagi's touch, and she growled softly still trying to fight the demon off, though failing. ((oh i dont know how kammy will tkae htis if she catches themm .. lol))

averylynne1: "mmmm pretty little growl. i bet i could make you growl more, but in pleasure instead of anger." she nipped Georgia's ear. her tail wrapped around Georgia's waist and tightened on pressure points. "i'm not using magic on you, i'm using magic with you." (( oh boy, i could only imagine the things that would happen if she did lol ))

me: Georgia let out a soft whimper, closing her eyes. It had been a long time since anyone had touched her without the intention of hurting her.. and she had been in control then..this was a dangerous game she played.. "I haven't been with a chick before.. is it all its cracked up to be?" she asekd quietly turning herself to face Nagi, raising an eyebrow as she spotted the demons shifting dark eyes

averylynne1: "all and more, my little pet." she smiled. her eyes settled into pure black, and a very faint ring or red where her iris should be. she squeezed with her tail again, but this time adding a little more pressure. "and it's even more exciting with a demon." she whisped and nipped her ear again

me: Georgia gasped again, following the sound with a low growl her silvery eyes flashing defiantly. "My body may be..giving in..but I wont that easily, Nagi." she said darkly, trying to pull away from her, nails digging into the tail wrapped at her waist.

averylynne1: all nagi did was smile playfully at her. Her body no longer registered the pain at the moment and that would work against Georgia's fighting. she squeezed even tighter with her tail as she held onto Georgia and pulled her back to her. "awe come not, you dont want to know what all they hype is about?" she teased. she leaned down and gently kissed her

me: her stomach dropped the moment Nagi's lips touched her own, sending ehr head reeling. "Oh my God.." she breathed in the kiss, trembling as the magics melded in her body, causing the pleasure to rock her to her bones. "Kamryn..will kill us.." she said half heartedly, wanting someway to try and stop Nagi..even if she knew it wouldn't work. SHe had dropped her hands from Nagi's tail and instead ran them up her sides to grip her shoulders for support.

averylynne1: "is something wrong?" Nagi whispered in her ear after hearing her cry to god. she was enjoying this girl despereatly trying not to succumb tothe pleasure she knew she must be feeling. "it will be our little secret little wolf." she knipped Georgia's neck on a pressure point. she smiled as she looked down into those deep silver eyes and then leaned in again and kissed her deeply

me: Georgia turned herself to fully face Nagi and wrapped her arms around her neck pulling her closer to her to deepen the kiss. Unlike her sister, she was taller, leaner with more muscle tone than soft curves. "I hate you..you realize.." she said with a glare, having given in to the magic. Her heart pounded, her blood sang in her ears, her wolf was dying to come out and play, she decided to let her have a bit of reign and her smile widened, her grip tightening as she darted her tongue into Nagi's mouth. "all right demon, I'll play.' the wolf whispered into her ear, nipping her back at the juncture between neck and shoulder.

averylynne1: "do you really hate me? really?" she teased. she felt the slight shift in Georgia and it made the recessed demon power inside her flare up like an explosion. Her body heated up in the blink of an eye and her magic surrounded them in a black haze. The haze flashed brightly, almost as brightly as a sun flare for a brief second before returning to just a haze around them again. he tangled her hand into Georgia's hair and pulled her to her again and kissed her deeper than she had ever been kissed.

me: Georgia felt her legs give out from under her and she grabbed onto Nagi eagerly to keep herself standing and to pull her closer. The two were completely wrapped up in one another, the front door opening quietly was barely audible.. and Kamryn made no sound as she just stared at the two in shock

averylynne1: Nagi pulled away teasingly from the kiss and let go og Georgia, wrapping her tail back around her waist and slightly smiled as she waited to see what would happen next. she knew Kamryn was there, she had felt her getting close. But she had wanted to pull the wolf out of georgia a little bit and was willing to risk getting caught

me: Kamryn was silent for a little while before turning to Georgia. "Go." she said, golden eyes flaring at her. Georgia glanced at Nagi breifly before running upstairs, her bedroom door slamming. Kamryn looked a Nagi standing with perfect ease, a smug look on her face. "I could yell at you, you know..but somethign tells me that will make you happier in this sate that you are in."
"You know.. I know you said you would sleep around maybe..but... why are you fucking with my SISTER of all people? Just tell me that." she said with quiet heat, very..almsot too quiet

averylynne1: "i am in no unusual state my love." Nagi watched Kamryn closely, she saw nothing unusual in the other girl's stance, her eyes had returned to normal. "Your sister is quite the temptress. should keep her on a tighter leash. She is very adorable. Besides i would never hurt her, like you said she is your sister. I care for you too much to hurt her, as that would only hurt you my sweet love."

me: "My sweet love? she is adorable? How do those two sentences go together, Minagi?" she said harshly, crossing her arms. "I come home to find you trying to get into my sisters pants..its a little shocking to say the least. I dont care if you want to go out and conquer other women.. you said you had that tendency...but dont touch my sister..she is my only family..and part of yours too the moment you agreed to be my girlfriend." she walked over to her and grabbed her hands in her own. "WHy are you acting so weird lately..?" she asked her, glancing at her eyes which had gone back to normal..though seemed darker. Kamryn put away the memory of her and Kaitryn for the moment..though they had come close, they did not sleep together today..but it was close enough to make Kamryn feel uneasy

averylynne1: "you are over reacting. i never said i was trying to get into her pants. i was mearly giving her a little expierence in passion. just trying to help out. And i am not acting weird. this is me." she spun Kamryn around with one hand as thuogh they were ballroom dancing before pulling her close and kissed the top of her head.

me: Kamryn gave her a look but shook her head. "My girlfriend doesnt need to help my little sister find her passion. she is young enough to go and find it on her own." she replied, poking her gently in the side. "I hope this soul mate thing fixes itself soon.. I want to bond with you as soon as possible.." she said softly, stepping on her tiptoes to kiss her deeply. "If I ever catch you with Georgie again, by the way.." she whispered, close to her "I will cut off your tail, got it?" she asked cheerfully, her smile devilish.

averylynne1: "i'd like to see you try." she growled playfully back at her. a threat was only as good as the follow through. but this only excited her and made her want to play with her lover. "i want to bound with you as well. but tell me, was it the soul-mate bound that drove you to fall in love with me or something else entirely? our first meeting was not the best."

me: "I always fall for bad girls.. but..I dont know..there was just something about you..even though you were violent to me..I knew that deep down you were the one I was supposed to be with." She smiled wider and jumped onto Nagi's side, half climbing into her arms. "I cant be sure though..even without the soul mate link I still love her and am attracted to you." she whispered nipping her gently on her jawline. "But..it makes it harder for me when my soul is attached to soemone else.."

averylynne1: "well we may just have to change that soon." she teased. she bit Kamryn hard on pressure points where her neck met her shoulder. she knew at first the invasion of her teeth would hurt but the pleasure would soon over ride the pain. she wrapped her arms around her tightly holding her as close to her as she could.

Kamryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum